The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...09/05/AR2009090500722.html?hpid=moreheadlines

I suppose it really was cause he was innocent, yeah right.. or because he had cancer, yeah right...

Spot on gomito....

308101421_ff87120cb0_o.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...09/05/AR2009090500722.html?hpid=moreheadlines

I suppose it really was cause he was innocent, yeah right.. or because he had cancer, yeah right...

Of course oil was a major point of why he was released.

That our government puts money/economics before morality. As bad as Nazis.

There is an awful lot not known, it's all been portrayed as a very simple fact he was let out.

The Scottish Law Courts ruled earlier this year that there would have to be a re-trial next year because the CIA withheld evidence from the first trial. The CIA thought it was a Palestinian group working on behalf of Iran at first. The fact that he was convicted mostly on the evidence given by a Moroccan shopkeeper who apparently identified clothes he had sold to Al Megrahi that had been recovered from the crash site. The shopkeeper now lives in Oz and got $2 million for testifying from the CIA. The other suspect was acquitted of all charges.

You can be totally sure that it was more than 2 people who blew up the flight and it was Libya who handed over 'the culprits'. If you allowed Al Megrahi to die in the Scottish Prison, you make him a Martyr, and if the his lawyers pressed on for a re-trial after his death to clear his name, and it was, that Martyrdom would become almost saint like. I still believe they don't know exactly who it was.

Libya has been under sanctions for years, they have plenty of oil, but are still a poor country. Whether it's an oil based exchange, or the fact that the PM is now backing the lawyers of families who lost members or were injured from the IRA terrorist activities to get money from Libya now as compensation. They paid out to the families who lost members from the Lockerbie tragedy. They supplied arms to the IRA, but also they supplied Semtex, which is mental plastic explosive and brought new ruthlessness to the IRA.

Back on topic, shit summers.

I've just been within centimetres of being crippled by a massive CRT monitor, and normally it'd be a good thing that I've not been hit by it, but if I had, I'd probably get a week off or something, so close!

Almost got electrocuted right after it as well. Damn!

Yeah, being crippeled for the rest of your life is well worth the week off :D

Otherwise you should later walk in front of a moving car. Im sure that will get you atleast 2 weeks off.

Some big mouthed fucker training kids on the astroturf next to my house. Not only is shouting as loud as he fucking can good enough he say every sentence three bastard times.

Fucking youth of today.

I just got called Harold by a bunch of 15-year-old lads. Harold who? Harold Bishop (do 15-year-old lads watch Neighbours)? Harold Shipman (I know Jay says there's a likeness but would they really know who Harold Shipman is)?

That's going to bug me for days, what other Harold do I look like?

Little twats.

Christ, he could be my brother.

I knew my mum was a bit too close to that bloke who runs the chippy on the corner.

(I thought Harold & Kumar was the one with the fella who had a beard, I have no idea where I'm getting that from now.)

I decided to download the demo at school as i was having 3 hours of computer today.... it all went well until at 93% it ran out od disc space... completly mothing to do about it..

I started my download at home again (28% now about 3 hours download time)

Me too Rad, I've had loads of spastic ones crawling round the floor over the last few days!

I've got 7, now dead under a pint glass in the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom