The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

wasps live in my attic... if you dont want trouble you cant go to the attic from april to october... I get loads when I open the window and the worst thing is that I have a bit of a wasp-phobia :(

sounds like you need to get an expert up there to clear the nest out. We had one years ago and the thing was the size of two footballs. I seem to remember he left some treatment in there for a week, then came back brought the nest down, jobs a good'un.

PES fans accepting no change in the game for years but complain that FIFA 10 is the same as FIFA 09 ...

bet365.com streaming 'Sheff Wed v Forest' and I can't watch it because they don't have the rights to broadcast it in the UK. So have tried a proxy server, managed to launch the player but now can't log in with my bet365 account. I have to register another.

Bollocks to it. Why don't they just buy the rights to stream it? I'm sure everyone outside of the UK are really that interested in watching Championship football.

That pisses me off with the iplayer - can't view as I'm in Japan - I mean how many are going to watch? Makes no sense.

At least it ain't bet.com or something similar. I hate new sponsors as it makes previous shirts redundant. grrr.

There was a fly or a mosquito or something annoying flying around my round last night and it just wouldn't go out of the window or the door.

Kept flying around, stopping, waiting for me to try and hit it with something and then flew somewhere else in the room.

I eventually had to kill it, which could've been avoided if it had just pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom