The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

UK rip off capital of the world...:RANT:
1992double_whammy.jpg

I've been an ABU before the Premier League even started. Yes football did start before 1992 (take note Sky TV and glory hunter cunts). So get a grip!

Doesn't make it any better, I think it's you who needs to get a grip ;)

Having no internet.

The receive light on the Virgin modem has stopped flashing, no matter how many times I've rebooted it. My housemate moved out last week so I'm assuming he's gave his months notice to Virgin and asked for the internet to be cut off ASAP.

Didn't realise how much I used the internet until I pretty much went the weekend hanging around the house and wanting to go online :(

I'm going to have to order the internet when I move but the only BT offer is free installation if you sign an 18-month contract. Not sure I want to commit to 18 months as I don't know if I'll like the place where I'm moving to to want to stay that long. I suppose I could take BT with me to my new place but it's still a big commitment.

Decisions...

Having no internet.

The receive light on the Virgin modem has stopped flashing, no matter how many times I've rebooted it. My housemate moved out last week so I'm assuming he's gave his months notice to Virgin and asked for the internet to be cut off ASAP.

Didn't realise how much I used the internet until I pretty much went the weekend hanging around the house and wanting to go online :(

I'm going to have to order the internet when I move but the only BT offer is free installation if you sign an 18-month contract. Not sure I want to commit to 18 months as I don't know if I'll like the place where I'm moving to to want to stay that long. I suppose I could take BT with me to my new place but it's still a big commitment.

Decisions...

Be internet you can give 3 months notice anytime to get out of it :))

match.com has too many men! quick women sign up.

1 month later
match.com has too many women! quick men sign up.

1 month later

1 month later

1 month later

1 month later

1 month later

1 month later

1 month later

1 month later

1 month later....

YouTube - match.com - Too Many Hot Women! Attention Men!

Another thing that really annoyed me is 'The Cube' on Ch3 on Saturdays. not the program but the plebs who are on it. The first guy had to drop a ball into a tube then run to the bottom and catch it. It took him 2 failed attempts to realise he shouldn't try to catch the ball backwards by turning his hand into his wrist. What got me was it was as if he only had one arm as he never used his left arm at all! Why not out it in with your right, catch with your left and you run to your left?

Then the second girl, the blonde one. She had to drop a ball into a glass. But the stupid bitch kept closing her eyes when dropping and never looking over the top of the glass to work out if she was above the glass or overshooting it.

Fuck sake

Getting to the 18th hole in the 4th round of a PGA tour event on Tiger and then my connection to the EA servers goes meaning that I have to start the 4th round all over again. WHY?!?!?!?

Having 15 games all set to high priority on lovefilm and 3 movies that all had low priority. And of course lovefilm send me the 3 films.

They always do that the dickheads, I swear they do it on purpose. I sent them an arsey email about it when I was with them, didn't get much of a response though.

Comparison adverts and sites. There's far too many of them and they all have annoying adverts. In fact, soon you'll need a comparison site to compare comparison sites just to know which one is worth using.

:RANT:

People who moan about the troops being in Iraq or where ever and saying how we need to bring them all back home because too many British people have died.

Having 15 games all set to high priority on lovefilm and 3 movies that all had low priority. And of course lovefilm send me the 3 films.

They always do that the dickheads, I swear they do it on purpose. I sent them an arsey email about it when I was with them, didn't get much of a response though.

Just threaten to quit because you're not getting any priority or new releases, strangely your next ones will be just that, plus they give you an extra one...;)

People who moan about the troops being in Iraq or where ever and saying how we need to bring them all back home because too many British people have died.

The best one was the woman who was on our local TV a while ago before Iraq kicked off saying her son was leaving the Army as he did not join it to go to war...:SHOCK:

What the hell did he think they did...:ROLL:

I've not heard it yet but I know I will soon... when people say that GCSE's are getting easier rather than kids are getting smarter and education is getting better.

Let's slag kids off for wearing hoodies and playing video games and being lazy and then when they do something good and prove their not useless... lets shit on them again!

Haha. When my girlfriend was doing her primary school teaching degree she'd bring home work she had to prepare for the kids for the next day and of course I would be the test dummy. Some of the subjects and questions and activities were way advanced, the kind of thing I was taught in secondary school in our last few years.

Back
Top Bottom