The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

the justice minister in scotland and your shit newspapers and media in the UK, i hope he trys to come to the US and we water board him in front of the victims families of the lockerbie bombing, fucking scum sucking pig

I just can't wait till the demo comes out. I'll be quote hunting and naming and shaming a few in that thread who are slagging the game off. I know we're all disappointed but it's ridiculous how many snap judgements are made. People are coming round to it already since the Seabass video.

If that is aimed at me then check out my posts my friend. I am not slagging PES but more other posters who will complain about it but still buy it.

Between PES and FIFA.....It's PES everytime for me

the justice minister in scotland and your shit newspapers and media in the UK, i hope he trys to come to the US and we water board him in front of the victims families of the lockerbie bombing, fucking scum sucking pig

I hate how Kenny MacAskill thinks our country as a whole have said yeah release him. IMO it's a joke. He should be left to rot in his comfortable jail cell!!

Watch the US hammer Gary McKinnon now and make a example of him because of this.

1. Are we even sure Megrahi did it? Anyway, that's a lengthy discussion I'm not having.

2. MJ - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/credit-card-charges.

3. Holidays are more important than videogames when the games will still be there afterwards.

4. Women will never be explained.

5. It's the same deal with the PES hysteria every year, only the faces change.

Anything else you miserable lot? ;)

If that is aimed at me then check out my posts my friend. I am not slagging PES but more other posters who will complain about it but still buy it.

Between PES and FIFA.....It's PES everytime for me

No, I'm agreeing with you fella. I was supporting what you and Chris were saying.

1. Are we even sure Megrahi did it? Anyway, that's a lengthy discussion I'm not having.

2. MJ - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/credit-card-charges.

3. Holidays are more important than videogames when the games will still be there afterwards.

4. Women will never be explained.

5. It's the same deal with the PES hysteria every year, only the faces change.

Anything else you miserable lot? ;)

really man? are you serious? he is %100 guilty.

I hate how Kenny MacAskill thinks our country as a whole have said yeah release him. IMO it's a joke. He should be left to rot in his comfortable jail cell!!

Watch the US hammer Gary McKinnon now and make a example of him because of this.
i love you, your avatar is an awesome photoshop

rapidshare limits...
I have a radio internet and about 20-30 people have the same IP adress as I do... downloading something from RS is a nightmare

Today I was told 'want to download more, wait 76 minutes'.. I came 76 minutes later I got the countdown clicked download, and BAAM: 'your ip is downloading blahblahblah'

My neighbour rattling the letterbox like a demented schoolboy this morning when i am in bed,then asking "can i borrow your grass cutting machine" to you and me thats a lawnmower. I dont mind helping anyone out but ffs his grass is about 3 foot long,and he is a homeowner and runs is own buisness,while soft lad me lives in a council house and is currently unemployed.Get your own friggin lawnmower!:MAD:

Agreeing to go out for the day with the missus and her family just to get out of the house for a few hours, get fucking bored shitless there, then come home and be told that Scum cunts won 5-0.

Really bad day. Roll on 2 weeks time!

Well yeah, I'd like it if Liverpool lost every game but it aint gonna happen and I certainly wouldnt post about in here when they do. And it doesnt ruin my day.

ABU's are the saddest people on earth and they need to get a fucking grip. :D

I've been an ABU before the Premier League even started. Yes football did start before 1992 (take note Sky TV and glory hunter cunts). So get a grip!

Back
Top Bottom