The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Put my mind at rest, cheers.

The original post shows something that pisses me off as well, people who sit at 60 in the middle lane, or in fact anyone who stays in the middle lane for any length of time.

Lorries overtaking other lorries when they're limited to the same damn speed and take forever to get passed, people who just hog the middle lane no matter what speed they do, etc.

People in this country cannot use motorways.

I've been in the outside lane with people doing 55-60 in front of me as well, makes you wonder why the hell they've come out to that lane when they're not willing to go quick enough to overtake.

Last edited:
Just had a call from TSB - Someone tried to take £1 then £1 and then £300 out of my account all classed as by a 'telecom company'. Before all of those attempts those was a £10 charge by a telecom company which I did make which was a top up for my phone.

So sounds like o2 are up to something dodgy.

That's what happened to all the ShopTo customers who had their account details stolen - have you used them before?

As soon as I found out about it I got them to cancel my old card and send out a new one.

Just had a call from TSB - Someone tried to take £1 then £1 and then £300 out of my account all classed as by a 'telecom company'. Before all of those attempts those was a £10 charge by a telecom company which I did make which was a top up for my phone.

So sounds like o2 are up to something dodgy.

That's what got me a month or so ago

O2 and Vodafone top-ups for £30 each apparently testers before they go for bigger amounts

That's what happened to all the ShopTo customers who had their account details stolen - have you used them before?

As soon as I found out about it I got them to cancel my old card and send out a new one.

It was nothing to do with shopto, there are alot of threads about it on the net

The most likely was the people that found thousands of details from google caching pages

Last edited:
I used them a while ago but that card expired and I've never used my new one with them. I've just been on the phone to the bank, well they phoned me to confirm the attempted charges. The guy asked which charges did I actually make (which out of the 5 attempted only 1, the £10 top up) then said he'd cancel my card send me a new one and everything will be okay.

Sounds like someone at O2 has sold my card details on. Then that dodgy gits done a £1 charge and then a £1 charge to see if the cards live then tried £300 and while we were on the phone the guy said another £90 had been attempted.

I'll just have to keep my eye on my bank statements over the next few days to make sure nothing does go out.

I hate reading things like that, any cruelty to people or animals really pisses me off. In fact I once saw a guy really laying into his dog because it wouldn't do what he wanted it to so I grabbed him by the neck and gave him a piece of my mind. Bang out of order.

Last edited:
Microsoft Points.

I want Trials HD, it costs 1200 points. You can't buy 1200 points exactly. I have to buy 1000+500 points and spend money on points I don't need or want.

Sony are MUCH better in this aspect.

I hate reading things like that, any cruelty to people or animals really pisses me off. In fact I once saw a guy really laying into his dog because it wouldn't do what he wanted it to so I grabbed him by the neck and gave him a piece of my mind. Bang out of order.
Fucking good on you. There's no point me doing that though, I'd just get twatted. Though I'd like to think I could avoid his punch, shoot for a takedown and lock in a kimura :)).

Microsoft Points.

I want Trials HD, it costs 1200 points. You can't buy 1200 points exactly. I have to buy 1000+500 points and spend money on points I don't need or want.

Sony are MUCH better in this aspect.

Just get 2100 for £15 because its gonna cost about £13 for 1500 anyway

Still buying more points than I need though, that's my point. On the PS3, I pay exactly what the item is worth and that's that.

People complaining that the jackpot "wasn't" won.

So over here in NL we have a statelottery that gets drawn every month and last month it was a guarenteed jackpot of 27,5mil euro's. However you can buy a full ticket at 14e or a 1/5 ticket. So the jackpot winner ended up being a 1/5 ticket.

Now a group of people have complained that the advertisement wasn't correct because it was a "guarenteed" win. Offcourse the jackpot did get won but by a 1/5th ticket. So now theyve complained and even more surprising have been found correct by the advertisement board and the lottery will have to edit their ad, which basicly comes down to adding a small text line at the bottom saying "with a full ticket".

What gets me is that these people are moaning because they feel that the full jackpot should have been won, yet the morons obviously don't realise that the fact that a 1/5th won it (of which the buyer obviously knows the deal and isnt complaing having won 5,5mil) means that the 20+ mil euro's gets added to next months draw meaning it will again be a 27,5mil jackpot. It's not like they would have won it anyway.....

I honestly depair of these people, they should be made sterile. We have enough stupid in the world without them reproducing!

I hate reading things like that, any cruelty to people or animals really pisses me off. In fact I once saw a guy really laying into his dog because it wouldn't do what he wanted it to so I grabbed him by the neck and gave him a piece of my mind. Then he span around and beat the shit out of me while his dog took a bite out of my leg

Good on you though MJ, I've seen that happen once or twice. I'm glad someone has the balls to stand up to them.

Leaving for London in less than an hour, nervous as fuck...

Leaving for London in less than an hour, nervous as fuck...

Ahh it'll be fine. A real adventure. If you get stuck on the train ask the conductor/flag waving guy (I think that's the technical term) or if you're stuck in London, ring Tim ;)

I'll be there at 10am ish tomorrow so wave if you're around, as my coach gets in at 9.20am (4 hours after I set off :ZZZ:).

Last edited:
Christ, that's early MJ! I am getting the 8:40am train from Gravesend :)). Will also get there at 10am. See you guys there!

My sister has the sense of humour of a spoon.

Was in the car and she was playing the Lightning Seeds off her iPod, so out of the blue she says 'oh I bet you think this is the Killers don't you?".......erm....no?

Then we get home, and I get a doughnut and she says "what's this? doughnuts are us?"

Not so much pissing me off as just dispairing...:P

A flat tyre. I had a flat while on my way home from work and proceeded to change it in this hot humid weather at half 1 in the morning. However I could not get the flat tyre off due to the fact the locking wheel nut didn't fit! Therefore I had to call out a recovery service costing me £70 for a 10min ride home. I'm gonna get on the phone to my uncle who I bought the car off and ask why the hell the car doesn't have the correct locking key nut! I'm now hot, covered in black grime and sweaty!

Rant over!

Clearly stating on an eBay advert that the item is cash on collection, then the nugget tries to pay by PayPal instead :CURSE:

Buying something from someone on eBay who then started moaning about me wanting to use paypal and then they claimed they listed it as 'cash on collection' ONLY.

Some people....

:LOL: Rad

Not sure if I should post it in here or the other thread but when you're just sat at home and you just cannot stop doing loud farts constantly for about 2 hours it's quite funny but also annoying at the same time.

:LOL: Rad

Not sure if I should post it in here or the other thread but when you're just sat at home and you just cannot stop doing loud farts constantly for about 2 hours it's quite funny but also annoying at the same time.

Even better sat in the picture house.

Back
Top Bottom