The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I've just gone to check something on my laptop, and I've only just realised it's the 11th of August.

Shitting hell, two thirds of the year gone and it's been completely wasted. :SHOCK:

Plus the only thing left to look forward to is all my mates disappearing off again till Christmas.

What a wonderfully shit revelation, not in the best of moods today. :RANT:

I've stopped looking since my mate said it was £6 a pint :P

Gonna start looking at Eastern Europe 'cause everything seems to be a lot cheaper there.

Maybe try Bratislava or something like that.

Putting listings on eBay and they're still not showing on the search 2 1/2 hours later :BRICK:

No games mate, I'm selling a Sixaxis controller on AVForums though.

Selling a leather chair, guitar and cheap 5.1 surround sound system on eBay ... or I will be if they get their arses into gear and actually list it in searches.

19 days till school....

I fuckin wasted 2 months of vacation !!
every year I tell to myself that Im going to wake up at 8 a.m, but I always wake up after 11..... The next thing I know is that its 6 p.m ....... 12 and thats my whole fuckin wasted day.

I dont wanna see the damn building

shit

sorry for that but I really feel lousy.... at least I can tell about it here...

every year I tell to myself that Im going to wake up at 8 a.m, but I always wake up after 11..... The next thing I know is that its 6 p.m ....... 12 and thats my whole fuckin wasted day.
You shouldn't waste so much time dreaming about nets, that's probably why you get up too late! :P

The eBay listings still aren't on the search, 4 1/2 hours later. I'm sure the evening is the time when people search eBay most, so for me to list it at 5pm and lose out on the whole of the evening tonight, even though I've paid for it to be there for 3 days, is disgusting really.

eBay is shit.

Sending a text to the first person in your address book by accident. I've had to make a new entry now called "ABC" so that if I do it again it'll go nowhere.

Makes it ten times worse when you accidentally send it to someone and there's kisses on the end.

Sneaky police cars.

Was overtaking a car on the M6, he was probably doing 60 in the middle lane, and I was following someone already who was doing more than 70, so we both went into the outside lane and overtook him, probably doing 80 at this point then out of the corner of my eye I see a flash of white on a bank just to the left of the motorway, look in my mirror and it's a police car.

Chances of being done for speeding?

EVERYONE does 80 at the start of the M62, at least up to the turnoff for Warrington and probably further :LOL:

It was just after the Orrell turnoff on the M6 mate, at least I think it's at Orrell.

I'm just hoping I'll be alright 'cause there were other cars doing similar speed to me.

I can't see police flashing cars for doing 80 on the motorway, 80 is the new 70 I reckon. I constantly see people doing 90 in the outside lane, maybe someone was going faster than 80 and everyone else?

That someone was probably me though :P

I think the odds are on my side for not getting caught though, I wasn't doing significantly more than anyone else if I was going quicker so I should be alright.

Sneaky police cars.

Was overtaking a car on the M6, he was probably doing 60 in the middle lane, and I was following someone already who was doing more than 70, so we both went into the outside lane and overtook him, probably doing 80 at this point then out of the corner of my eye I see a flash of white on a bank just to the left of the motorway, look in my mirror and it's a police car.

Chances of being done for speeding?

None at all Mat, they don't give you static tickets like that they would pull onto the Motorway and stop you, you would need to be going faster anyway to get their attention...

Back
Top Bottom