The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Let's just gang all the chavs together and douse them in petrol before setting the cunts alight. I reckon that's about 100 to the gallon! Might be a tad expensive thanks to the huge tax of NuNaziLabour. Still, I'm sure selling tickets to people would cover that cost! :BLEH:

The are sooooo many peope on FIFA forums saying: "Who cares!?"

Sure the top priority is gameplay (duhh!!??) but the eye want something too! It's just piss me off when people are saying: Who cares!?

I care!, We care! Shut up!!!!!!!!! :CURSE::R1:CONFUSE::NONO::TD::NO::SHHH::BRICK:

Sorry :CONF:

Last edited:
WEtongelre there you go mate, you can even see the fixings on some of them...:...

s1.jpg

soccer_net_hexagon.jpg

net613641585.jpg

footbakk-nets.gif

;)

Bulwa-Boy will be choking his chicken looking at them nets.

Oh and as for new stuff in FIFA....... WHO CARES?! :D

Waking up 20 minutes before I need to be in work, which happens to be 25 minutes away from where I live in normal traffic conditions driving at normal speeds.

Cue me flying down the M6 at 110 in a 1.2 Corsa, I thought the engine was gonna blow up.

And I've felt like shit all morning.

Never again.

If I'm late, my actual boss would probably accept the excuse I give cause she's pretty understanding and pretty damn cool, but my dad who is one of the main bosses and a director of the company would come down on me like a tonne of bricks (ironic cause he probably weighs the same amount).

Considering we already don't get along, and I wanna go back to Uni, I need to prove I'm reliable and hardworking to him.

Back
Top Bottom