The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

It's against the terms of the housing association (in Sweden the apartments are tenant-owner, if you own one you pay a mortgage but also pay a monthly fee to the housing association which covers stuff like water, heating, building maintenance etc. etc.) so there are certain rules you must follow.

It's against the terms of the housing association (in Sweden the apartments are tenant-owner, if you own one you pay a mortgage but also pay a monthly fee to the housing association which covers stuff like water, heating, building maintenance etc. etc.) so there are certain rules you must follow.

Rules are there to be broken ;))

just get whoever moves in to dress up like you and your misses.

LOL my wife will want to take Swedish citizenship in 3 years because she has a Brazilian passport which isn't ideal when living and moving around Europe, so we're wary of doing something to cause legal issues, here things are extremely open in terms of credit checks and such like any company can do a credit check on you, if you apply for a catalogue or such you get a credit check done on you, even opening a bank account or applying to open a bank account results in a fresh credit check, at least you get a copy every time someone runs one, we have about 5 or 6 in a drawer :)

Got a month to do all these bar the dissertation.
Essay Progress
Branding - 2500 of 4000

Branding Practical - 0 of 3000

Political Economy of the Mass Media - 3200 of 5000

Public Culture & Everyday Life - 0 of 5000

Dissertation - 2300 of 15000

Surey you can recycle a lot? It's all marketing from a different angle by the looks of it. And if it is all marketing you should be well versed in talking nonsense! :D

A marketing professor google comes up with this:

william-qualls.jpg

Go for it Stef!

Indeed, damn those people that can think for themselves and can live without a dogmatic organisation saying what is right and wrong. Shocking really! :P

Yeah, I really should be giving my money to one of the richest corporations on the globe, all these starving millions and destitute.

Those Bishops and that Pope bloke must sleep uncomfortably in their emperor size beds in their gold encrusted palaces...

:PIRATE:

It's funny how if a person has voices in their head that tell them to kill people and do terrible things we get them all sorts of help and say they are disturbed etc. However if someone has voices in their head saying God is great and tells me how to stay honest and do the right things that we say they are perfectly sane and is generally accepted as normal.

Just an observation!

Well, if they want to kill people they do need help otherwise somebody will end up dead, whereas somebody who has a voice telling them to do good things, is only going to benefit people. :BLINK:

:LOL:

The inevitable "humandrama" stories that are about to come out regarding the flightstandstill.

"Where were you when it happend?!"

"It was hell, I couldn't have a shower for two days!"

"Now I know what the hostages feel like in Iraq, I mean the airport coffee was shocking! And we only got 2 consumption tickets per day!"

Only heard a small fragement of a radio report about some mother missing her kids for a couple of days.......already pissed me off!

Back
Top Bottom