The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

This fucking shitting mouse.

thumb_buttons.jpg

I don't have that exact one but it's the same problem... Those tiny buttons on the side that are where your thumb would be actually tab back and forward on web sites. so if you want to go back a page you can just tap one of those buttons. The only twatting problem is I keep accidentally catching it as I reach for the mouse and grab hold to move the pointer to 'Reply' after typing something out. It then goes back a page and 5 times out of 10 when I hit 'forward' I've lost everything.

What kind of stupid bastard designed this shit.

My keyboard, it starts doing things while I type, selecting things I'm not pressing and starting quick keys etc.
I look up some times and I'm not even in the forums still...?
either your keyboard has dodgy batteries, your mrs is playing about:COOL: or someone has hacked it????

My housemate going out while the electricity has ran out even though he should've put £10 on. I then have to put the money in myself and said to him he'll need to give me it back ASAP.

This is on a Thursday, he then goes out for the night to play darts. Gets paid Friday, he still doesn't give me it back. As of now, he still hasn't gave me it and keeps ignoring me everytime I say I need it back as I'm pretty skint. Doing my head in, it has to be said.

Worst thing is he does this everytime he owes me money, he wont pay until I've asked him at least three times, and even then I'm lucky.

I need to move out.

I think everyone knows someone like that Dags.

It was always the same in our house when it came to paying the bills. There were 6 sets of bills and 6 people living in the house, so we divided the bills between us. Every month we'd have this problem of getting people to pay their share of the bills, and you'd always have to ask about 3 or 4 times. It got even more annoying if on the one occasion we got shopping delivered as you had to work out who had what and you can guarantee every time someone would dispute their share. Did my nut in.

Hit and runners.

One of the AFC Liverpool players, a young lad, got hit in Town on Saturday night and is in hospital on a life support machine.

People that add "LOOK!" or "L@@K" or some shit to their advert listing. For that very reason I wont look, thanks.

:LOL: Yea that annoys me too Dags. Also, people who put "NOT iPhone iPod" so that it gets included with those searches :ROLL:.

:LOL: Yea that annoys me too Dags. Also, people who put "NOT iPhone iPod" so that it gets included with those searches :ROLL:.

Yeah, I did a search on eBay for UFC and people were putting "Not Fight Night Round 4" in the description :RANT:

People still get away with that? It's supposed to be stopped for 'keyword spamming'. FFS the last time I sold on eBay I had most of my listings taken down for having 'new' and 'ps3' as well as playstation in the title.

I swear I'm victimised on there :CRY:

Dunno if this should be in the Fail thread or here but anyway.. how the fuck are some people able to run a business when they're clearly not the brightest button in the box.

I drove past a hair salon today called 'Curl Up & Dye'. I get the pun (yes very clever) but do you really want to call your salon something like that?

"Where you off?"
"Oh I'm going to curl up and die."
":CONFUSE:"

Great. Just the impression you want to create.

Then I saw another beauty place, this time it was called WonderlAnd, with the emphasis on And, I assume meaning Hand (because you go there to get your nails done)...........
What?! 1. Regardless of your accent, for it to make any sense it's spelt Hand and 2. Wonderl isn't a fucking word.

:RANT:

Back
Top Bottom