The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Internet Explorer pisses me off when it doesn't reload the page when clicking the back button.

Text speak has always annoyed me, but now I've started analysing it, it's doing my head in when people spell things like 'took' as 'tuk', whats the point?

IT'S ONE LESS LETTER! IS IT REALLY THAT HARD!?

Surely you'd rather type one more letter than make yourself look like an illiterate twat?

I hate it when people change the word when texting but it ends up the same amount of letters. Like saying 'let Uz know' (though know would be spelt something like No)

Pacific instead of Specific

I have even heard people on TV say it

"pacifically"

Someone the girlfriend knows types the word 'Wardrobe as 'Walldrobe'. She sent Argos a letter of complaint after not receiving a wardrobe she ordered and she posted a copy/paste of the email on a forum the girlfriend goes on and she must have said 'walldrobe' about 8 or 9 times in it. God knows what Argos thought of it.

After that everyone replied to the post saying how bad Argos were and even when they were all spelling wardrobe correctly she still didn't pick up on it and she kept replying with her 'walldrobe'.

Back
Top Bottom