The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I was gonna see who posts in this thread the most again but i forgot how to do it :LOL:

Top 7 Posters

Code:
[b][i]User Name	Posts[/b][/i]
Nick Cave	         553
Tim7	                 277
jaygrim	         271
Chris Davies	 225
DagsJT	         218
Jumbo_	         203
Radiation	         201

Last edited:
:LOL: Yes, you are! And you could have at least quoted me onto a new page after I'd tarted it up!

Top 7 Posters

Code:
[b][i]User Name	Posts[/b][/i]
Nick Cave	         553
Tim7	                 277
jaygrim	         271
Chris Davies	 225
DagsJT	         218
Jumbo_	         203
Radiation	         201

I'm surprised that I'm not in the top three, disappointed. :(

Well, a new one (think I've said it before actually)...

FLIES.

What the fuck is the point of flies?

Compared to Rock Band, Guitar Hero really is a pile of shit. Flies are needed there.

I'm surprised that I'm not in the top three, disappointed. :(

Well, a new one (think I've said it before actually)...

FLIES.

What the fuck is the point of flies?

Nerd warning. Flies are important in devouring rotting carcasses like other vermin. Otherwise we'd have dead bodies all over the place decomposing and infecting everything around them. They are annoying though and I'm sure for every fly you kill a hundred more are born. So don't feel guilty about killing the little buggers.

Now wasps, they have absolutely no purpose whatsoever. Other than perhaps preying on other pests keeping their numbers down.

Last edited:
533 posts? Fuck me Nick's not a happy bunny.

Doubt I'm even at 200.

Anyways, filing pisses me off, especially after doing it for the past four bloody days.

Shitty commentators that think it's a sign of your coming season when your youth/reserves play in a friendly and that "a lot needs to improve for them to have a good season" :ROLL:

These?

trolls_not_smurfs.jpg

Coopz, just go through each page and have a chart on a notepad next to you and do tally marks next to each posters name then total up at the end. Wont take you long. :)

Back
Top Bottom