The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

It kinda pisses me off knowing the players will be slated even if they fail at the semi-finals.

With a chance at third place in the world, a good tournament, and the fact we didn't even make Euro 2008, we'll still get the usual dissapointment and comments that the players aren't good enough.

Especially if we lose on penalties as well.

Going to the dentist. Aside from the obvious pain, it's expensive aswell. It was £122 to have a deep clean and some fillings sorted. Good job I'm getting a HC2 form soon so I can claim it all back.

The nipple? That's on a load of their laptops, yep. They're a fucking nightmare to strip down and put back together though, a crazy amount of screws, poor bezels and the wiring is a joke.

Not sure, they're on the laptops used in my work at any rate.

FIFA should take the world cup away from South Africa. Those bloody horns are doing everybodies head in and it's just annoying. 3rd place playoff between Spain and their home nation and the ground is probably only a quarter full as well, disgraceful. They should've put the world cup in a country where there's actually an interest in football.

The piss poor coverage of Glastonbury, particularly of The Prodigy. There was about 10mins last night and only 13mins on the website? Why is it that shite bands that aren't even headlining their stages get 30mins and The Prodigy, the headliners get bugger all. Really disappointed.

EDIT: There isn't even any highlights of Nick Cave and Bad Seeds. Bastards.

Last edited:
The BBC are fucking idiots that's why. They did the exact same thing at the Live Earth concert cutting away from Foo Fighters, Metallica, Beastie Boys and of course Spinal Tap to show useless talentless fuckers somewhere else in the world.

Said in the paper the Beeb have sent as many people to Glasto as they have for the Olympics last year, and again they produce piss poor coverage. Makes you wonder what they do with all that licence fee money *cough* expenses *cough* jollies *cough* money for old rope *cough*

:SHAKE: Cat's are their own creatures, a bit like us.
Are you a Dog person Dar, they are just like kids, kids that think you're god.
I have to question people who only like dogs... :DD

Dogs are so much better than cats, dogs have charachter and main thing of all, personality. All cats the feckin same...

And no, no I dont have a god complex... I'm just better than you. :SMUG:

Back
Top Bottom