The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

The referee from Monday nights U21 Championship final :RANT:. Was he Ovrebo's brother or something? The fucking cunt denied us two clear penalties and gave everything to Germany. Even when their player CLEARLY dived he still gave them a free kick. Fucking cockmuncher.

Oh, and Tim, as far as I remember, the only yellow cards given in that match were to Germany. :SMUG:

Also, cockmuncher is a new addition to our lexicon, thanks to Tim.

How people call this 'nice' weather.

What's nice about it really?

Everywhere you go, whether you're out and about, in your car, at work, at home, anywhere, you feel like you're gonna collapse.

I hate being hot.

Real Madrid, they've effectively killed the transfer market.... and I was so certain we'd get Benzema!

The referee from Monday nights U21 Championship final :RANT:. Was he Ovrebo's brother or something? The fucking cunt denied us two clear penalties and gave everything to Germany. Even when their player CLEARLY dived he still gave them a free kick. Fucking cockmuncher.
Aww what a fucking shame! :APPLAUD::SMUG::SMUG::SMUG::SMUG::SMUG:

Glad the Germans won

Oh and talking of stuff that pisses me off... people who think LOL is a punctuation. My cousin keeps ending every cunting sentence with lol, e.g. I need a beer lol, its too hot today lol, I am dead bored lol. FUCKING HELL!

I love how the kids who do it are saying that they're laughing out loud at everything they say. So it's like, "God it's hot today, HAHAHAHAHAHA! What are you up to, HAHAHAHAHAHA! My dog died today, HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

At least they're happy.

Wanted to order UFC Undisputed from ShopTo and have it delivered to my work address instead of my house. Tried to change the delivery and it said I need two orders placed before I can change it, which is odd seeing as I've ordered from them 11 times beforehand.

I emailed them and asked what that's all about and why can't I change it, with them replying that it's two orders from the same bank card. So they get mixed up in a credit card scam and delete everyones card details, then tell me I have to order twice from them just so I can change my delivery address?

Piss off, ShopTo. Sent them an email back saying it's unacceptable for me to have games delivered to my house now and I'm not placing two orders with them just so I can change a delivery address and, because of that, I won't be using ShopTo anymore.

I ordered Gears of War 2 from them, the first copy went missing so I pressed the "missing" button and had another one despatched. Second one went missing as well, so I pressed the "missing" button again and the third one arrived. Didn't think about it again.

A year later they sent me a letter with all kinds of things to print, date and sign, accusing me of lying about it and asking if I'd reported the items going lost at the Post Office. Erm, excuse me? Who's sending the games? Why the hell would I go to the Post Office to complain about something YOU sent to ME? It's not my problem.

I filled in everything they asked for along with a letter telling them what I thought of them, heard nothing back (well unless you count the money taken out of my account by the guys who stole everyone's credit card number). But unfortunately I'll probably end up using them again because you can't beat the prices.

Last edited:
Called into a coffee chain house in Harrogate today, "can I have a Grande Americano to go please" (guess the chain), "oh it's a bit warm for coffee, wouldn't you like a nice ice frappe pappee mocker chuffy"?

I barely got out "Errr, no th..", before the guy without even looking at me and over the top of me, starts reeling off "we also have orange and mango Vivano (What ever that is) or a Banana and Choch.."

At which point I interrupted in a rather raised voice, "Can I just have an Americano to go no milk,..thanks"... Cue for everyone in the Que to stop chatting and stare at me.

Great everyone things I'm a ignorant git now, I was in a bad mood all afternoon and the coffee was crap...

Starbucks rant
Haha. Why did you end up there anyway? I thought you were a man of coffee taste? If I end up in there I never choose a drink that relies on the coffee being good (Americano for example ;))). The mint java chip frappucino thing is nice though.

Haha. Why did you end up there anyway? I thought you were a man of coffee taste? If I end up in there I never choose a drink that relies on the coffee being good (Americano for example ;))). The mint java chip frappucino thing is nice though.

:EMB: I know it was just handy and I was running low on caffeine, I asked for a brown baggie...:JAY:

But unfortunately I'll probably end up using them again because you can't beat the prices.

A) It's not worth it because they're a fucking dodgy business and I'd trade paying a couple more quid for having my card details stolen.

B) Amazon's other sellers are usually cheaper than Shopto, and they're far more secure, never had a problem with them.

I come in from a great night out and my best friends girlfriend told me she slit her wrists before and he was absolutely distraught about it.

The guys been extremely happy about being with her so I can't even imagine how he's feeling right now, and they seemed really happy so I don't understand why she did it. Even she can't explain why.

I've often tended to be the person that offers a bit of advice and listens to what people have to say, but after being really happy all day this was a complete downer.

Told her to spend the whole day doing whatever with my best mate but dunno how much it'll help either of them, just hope they can stay happy.

Back
Top Bottom