The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I just found about that another 250 € were robbed from me. Nice...
In 2 days, I will know for sure the total amount spent before I blocked my card.

I went to the bank today and they said there are no transactions pending or anything and they are sending me a new card

Im gonna renew my card protection today because i cant see the bank giving me 1050 euros back if they ever took that much without it

Going all the way to Uni this morning (45mins on the bus) only to be told that our results won't be ready till 2.30pm this afternoon. I'd stick around on campus and have a beer or something but no one's around, so have had to come back home. Why don't they fucking email us and tell us!? That'll be 3 hours out my life wasted, just travelling there and back today.

Looking forward to that cold beer tonight though.

When we got our uni results we were all told to come into the building in the morning at 9am. We all did and then they told us all 'oh they're actually going on the internet at 3pm... so bye'.

Going all the way to Uni this morning (45mins on the bus) only to be told that our results won't be ready till 2.30pm this afternoon. I'd stick around on campus and have a beer or something but no one's around, so have had to come back home. Why don't they fucking email us and tell us!? That'll be 3 hours out my life wasted, just travelling there and back today.

Just get a newspaper and sit in a pub with a beer anyway? Better than spending 90 mins on a bus back home and then back to the uni again.

well i have just checked my bank and 4 days after i bought UFC 2 purchases were made from O2(UK)LTD PREPAY and VODAFONE CR CARD T for £30 each and looking on google these are some kind of scams

They must have got my stuff from Shopto as well

thanks for the heads-up tuta

Got scammed as well. Barclays rang me saying someone tried to spend around £600 in a few hours so they blocked them all. Got a new card as well. So the culprit was Shopto??

They tried to buy something worth £500 from some auction website then top up Orange several times.

Last edited:

One of the reasons I grew so tired of Uni.

The amount of times I went up there and immediately came back home because of their ineptitude when it came to letting the students know about things pissed me off way too much.

Got scammed as well. Barclays rang me saying someone tried to spend around £600 in a few hours so they blocked them all. Got a new card as well. So the culprit was Shopto??

They tried to buy something worth £500 from some auction website then top up Orange several times.

I'm with Barclays as well

They have cancelled my card and are sending me out some kind of fraud form so i can highlight the transactions and what not and get my money back

Jonathan Pearce. You're not Italian so stop trying to say the Italian names like you are, stop putting so much emphasis on names with "ss" in them :BRICK:

The fans constantly blowing the horns at every Confederation Cup match making it sound like a bee's hive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah those horns are really annoying, I hope they don't give them out when it's World Cup time.

Those horns wont be at the WC anyway, I think they are banned and its not like the locals will have the money for a ticket anyway. Although it would be a musing to see prince William having a go!

Getting a lady friend to come with me to Ireland when I go in September, you're probs thinking that's should be in the things that are great thread it should be, just one problem she lives in MK so I've gotta drive from Leeds to MK then to Holyhead to catch the 10am ferry hmm ARGH!

People who take fifteen paragraphs to get over a couple of points, it's as though they need to feel intellectually superior.

They are gaming forums full of kids and people with no lives(no offence guys; I would say "and Sarah" but she has either seen the light or finally killed her neighbours and is on the lamb)get a grip.

Either that or they have typing diarrhea...

Last edited:
Jonathan Pearce. You're not Italian so stop trying to say the Italian names like you are, stop putting so much emphasis on names with "ss" in them :BRICK:
As I've said before with JP - why use 4 words when you can use 1,000? Hate the fact the cock is on MotD.:R1

Off season, I miss football when we have no Euro or WC to look forward to; getting drunk in the pub on a hot and sweaty afternoon watching the big screen.

All the hopes when England are playing and the poor girlfriends getting dragged in there and having to put up with drunk blokes swearing and pointing out how they are far better managers than that (insert; foreign, umbrella using or passionless)git, as we under perform, again... :D

Back
Top Bottom