The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

20 police officers 4 cars and 4 Motorbikes all waiting to catch some poor sods going 55 on a 50 road at the end of a dual carriageway, get chasing real villains and stop making easy money and arrests...

Ever since a guy tried to blow up a lab on the outskirts of town, you see at least three police cars a day just driving around doing shit all. I really wonder how much this extra police presence is costing us.

Oh and, Facebook pisses me off at the minute. Can't go a day without being broke in some way or another. :RANT:

Me shaving my head for the first time, doing a very good job and asking my girlfriend to tidy it up for me.

She picks up the shaver, doesn't notice the guide isn't on it and put the razor right at the front of my hair and creates a big empty patch!!

Pretty much got a skinhead now and it looks horrible considering I had a mop of hair 30 mins ago! :SHOCK:

Me shaving my head for the first time, doing a very good job and asking my girlfriend to tidy it up for me.

She picks up the shaver, doesn't notice the guide isn't on it and put the razor right at the front of my hair and creates a big empty patch!!

Pretty much got a skinhead now and it looks horrible considering I had a mop of hair 30 mins ago! :SHOCK:

:THINK:
I thought you were shaving it... :P

My Mother did that to my father once down the back of his head and didn't tell him, he went for three days before someone at his club asked him what had happened to his head...

Last edited:

Welcome to my world.

Sub atomic particles and the string theory, I like the idea of eleven dimensions as that helps me understand gravity, but sub atomics, i can't get my head around...

Yes, I'm drinking good tequila, I always find it makes you more intellectually drunk...:WASTED:

Lee Evans. He's just not funny.

Neither is this Michael McIntyre bloke who's on now. Fucking hell, he's REALLY annoying! His voice is just a mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like Lee Evans (used to when I was a kid), love Michael McIntyre though even though he does the same jokes a lot.

Tequila is only nice in those bottles of Desperado or whatever it's called. That's not bad.

Wankers like Ujsupanova jumping down peoples' throats because they don't know the history of the team they support as they are from Argentina.
To be honest, all the football threads here too.
I'm off. It's been nice knowing you all. :COAT:

Wankers like Ujsupanova jumping down peoples' throats because they don't know the history of the team they support as they are from Argentina.

I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not but don't leave because of a certain individual.

I thought his posts were rather harsh as well though.

the footy threads are quite bizarre and a little childish with all the point scoring going on - obviously particularly between LFC and MU. I can't be arsed, life is too short - the best thing is to be humble in victory and magnanimous in defeat.

A lot of those who pee me off on those threads go on my ignore list.

Back
Top Bottom