The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Ok they are more Plimsolls then trainers
79L12SWHT_thumb.jpg

Those plimsolls are everywhere, both sexes are wearing them, I just don't get it. When I was at school you wore them for PE and you looked like a dick in them, now everybody wears them all the time and somehow they don't think they look like dicks in them.

Mid-20s and over the hill already. :(

Going to the movies and sitting down ready to watch Angels&Demons only to see Terminator 4 start. Thinking; "Eh, Im sure we are in the correct theater." So we walk out, with another lad realising the same thing and he goes off to staff to see whats going on. The girl comes up, then a guy in a suit (which would give you the impression that he can actually do something). Turns out that these days they can't even pauze or change the movies. Already heard we are getting free tickets and a refund so decide to sit in the now empty-ing other theater to catch the start of Angels&Demons (Terminator started at 11:50, A&D at 12:00). We do, however everybody is walking about, talking and generally acting like a nervous pack of sheep thats not sure what is going on. 10min. later we decide to leave and now Im stuck here posting with you lot when I should have been enjoying the Greatest Mystery of all time in the entire universe unfold before my eyes. Oh well, ...have already read the book I suppose. :(

Last edited:
Those plimsolls are everywhere, both sexes are wearing them, I just don't get it. When I was at school you wore them for PE and you looked like a dick in them, now everybody wears them all the time and somehow they don't think they look like dicks in them.

Mid-20s and over the hill already. :(
:LOL: Agree 100%!

Me, either. I wear Puma sandals.
It is roasting over here though. It's going to be up to 36 degrees next month, so trainers would stink pretty quickly. The humidity is a complete bastard, too. That really pisses me off. Then you get all the frogs in the rice fields behind the house. So loud, it's difficult to sleep.

People who say the completely wrong thing and then when you ask them what they're on about say "that's just the way I say it". WELL YOU'RE WRONG THEN AREN'T YOU?

Him: What do I do now, press re-entry?
Me: Where does it say re-entry?
Him: There (points to a button that says retry).
Me: That says retry.
Him: Oh, well I say re-entry.
Me: Okay but... That says retry.
Him: So I press re-entry?
Me, in my head: No you press fucking retry you fucking retard, you're not dyslexic so you have no excuse, you're just an ignorant lazy fuck.
Me, in reality: Yeah you press re-entry.

Him: What do I do now, press re-entry?
Me: Where does it say re-entry?
Him: There (points to a button that says retry).
Me: That says retry.
Him: Oh, well I say re-entry.
Me: Okay but... That says retry.
Him: So I press re-entry?
Me, in my head: No you press fucking retry you fucking retard, you're not dyslexic so you have no excuse, you're just an ignorant lazy fuck.
Me, in reality: Yeah you press re-entry.

What's he trying to get into to?! :D

Back
Top Bottom