The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Ahh the joys of being a Veggie... :P

ht_family_baby_070423_mn.jpg

She seems to agree...

:CONFUSE:

Time Team, They find Jack Tomlin week in week out.

When they do dig up a tiny fragment of pot the the guy goes "oh that's high quality Samian Ware from 40BC and proves there was a Roman Fort here bigger than Windsor Castle and it's all been robbed away.

All that's left is that stone over there and some different marks in the earth if you look just here"...

Yeah, right... :ROLL:

Having a bunged up ear that just will not pop. I have some wax built up in one of my ears and have been given some olive oil by the doctors to break it down. It's a nightmare, I can't sleep and the oil seems to be doing sweet fuck all. What ever happened to using a syringe and flushing it out?

Nope, it doesn't say heat it on the instructions and the oil is in a bottle with a pipette. I'll take any suggestions at the moment though.

Nope, it doesn't say heat it on the instructions and the oil is in a bottle with a pipette. I'll take any suggestions at the moment though.
I always use warm Olive Oil, drop some on your arm to make sure it's not too hot, I had problems as a kid and my mom always used it warm and I have always stuck with it...;)
Bob a wodge of Cotton wool in after to retain the heat...

My brother used to get the old waxy ear too and he used warm olive oil. Don't push the cotton wool down far though!

Fucking newspapers. They constantly lie about football stories and transfers and nothing is done about it. Surely they can be reported to trading standards. I'll never buy one ever again. It's even getting to the point where I don't visit football websites either.

Glad I'm away from the tabloid press in the UK to be honest although it can be worse online due to the speed of t'internet. I also stay away from the club threads here most of the time now due to the amount of bickering/slagging off that goes on.

Matherto- I used to feel like that but honestly, there's nothing to be afraid of - quite often they will have less self confidence than you for sure.

I've got 7 titles as high-priority rentals on my Lovefilm list ... so they send me a medium priority game instead :BRICK:

Matherto- I used to feel like that but honestly, there's nothing to be afraid of - quite often they will have less self confidence than you for sure.

One of these days I'll have to grow some balls I guess :THINK:

Doesn't matter for the minute though, cause I'm bloody working Monday-Saturday for the next couple of months. :CURSE:

I've got 7 titles as high-priority rentals on my Lovefilm list ... so they send me a medium priority game instead :BRICK:

I don't understand the 'long / short wait' parts on lovefilm. It seems EVERYTHING has a short or long wait anyway as I've had 1 disc for 2 weeks now and only got a second yesterday. If I wasn't getting this for free there's no way I'd pay almost £20 a month for it.

People saying "question" before they ask a question.

People who say "two words" before saying what they're going to say whatever it is they're going to say.

Can't you just say your question/point without adding needless shite at the start?

The ones that get me the most are "hang on a sec" - OK, your second is up... what?

Also, that old chestnut "excuse me!?" or "pardon!?" when they really mean excuse YOU for being rude. I feel like responding you're excused now fuck off :).

"At the end of the day..."

Fucking annoying, I hate it when people say that :RANT:

Back
Top Bottom