The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Would you rather get there and find someones taken your ticket because they didnt check for ID etc?

True but with Moscow it took half an hour with an id and travel report check Like I even took down my flight and hotel booking along with my passport for Moscow which took half hour as stated but the Rome gig just took waaaayyyy too long! I was confident no one was going to take my ticket :D They even have your photo stored in the chip if you accessed the chip via the stadium's computer or UEFA w/e

My Dad is learning to use a PC, I gave him my old one. He is on the web for the first time ever, now all I'm getting are stupid e mails of stuff he finds and his dream car configurations he wants... :ROLL:

Wait till he discovers the nice pron sites :APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

My Dad is learning to use a PC, I gave him my old one. He is on the web for the first time ever, now all I'm getting are stupid e mails of stuff he finds and his dream car configurations he wants... :ROLL:

lets hope he dont find Evo-web then

you bitch

;)

Like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prawn

Be careful it is quite explicit.

Prawns are Decapods, belonging to the sub-order Dendrobrachiata [1]. They are similar in appearance to shrimp, but can be distinguished by the gill structure which is branching in prawns (hence the name, dendro=“tree”; branchia=“gill”), but is lamellar in shrimp. The sister taxon to Dendrobranchiata is Pleocyemata.

YIhhhaaaaa , I love to talk dirt!!!!!!!!

Having an absolutely fantastic looking rep call round with some wallpaper samples you'd ordered when you are just in the middle of stripping your bathroom ceiling so you're covered in crap and sweaty as hell... :P

Having an absolutely fantastic looking rep call round with some wallpaper samples you'd ordered when you are just in the middle of stripping your bathroom ceiling so you're covered in crap and sweaty as hell... :P

What did he look like? ;))

Back
Top Bottom