The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Why do you think it's scripted?

Because guests have been on there and come off saying it is. Chris Moyals was saying on his radio show months ago how he wasn't liking how heavily scripted his Ch4 quiz show is right down to the jokes the banter and the 'pause for audience laughter' which miffed him off because he was saying 'how do we know they'll find it funny?' - I remember he said they gave him a script for 8/10 cats with answers to questions and then a list of jokes that followed them up.

And even if they hadn't publicly said they were given a script anyone can tell it's scripted. You can just tell the way someone says something 'off hand' and suddenly it's the set up for 10 jokes for the rest of the show. Quite how they almost always guessed the 'feel the sports person' on 'they think it's all over' is beyond me. It would be some dog trainer from kent who won a silver at some small dog show and somehow Liniker would know it!? and then it would be some swimmer from Iran and again they'd know it!

Finding out your exam on the Tuesday has been moved to the Monday on short notice... Hmmm getting Sunday night off work's gonna be a bitch!

That advert does my fucking head in, it's right up there with that fucking annoying little cunt off the Frosties ad.

not being able to quit smoking.

Throw them all away after snapping/chopping them up, hide your money, buy a whole bunch of bubblegum, I've done it more than once. This time I've stopped for good, though. Ain't touched one for around a year now.

RE- Topic title: Flu. Just won't go away damn it. :CRY:

Throw them all away after snapping/chopping them up, hide your money, buy a whole bunch of bubblegum, I've done it more than once. This time I've stopped for good, though. Ain't touched one for around a year now.

RE- Topic title: Flu. Just won't go away damn it. :CRY:

Tried it and it didn't work.

off topic. Looking at your avatar:

Fallout 3: I can't seem to like the storyline and it sometimes gets boring. Anyway, I'm going give it another chance...

It's slow to start with, but it has a very deep storyline, and it's an involving and rewarding game.

Good luck with the smoking though, you'll feel soooo much better when you don't have to spend over £5 on a pack of cigs every few days...

The thieving fucking taxman, emergency taxcodes are bollocks

My father, telling me this morning that Tevez will go to Liverpool just because one red-top rag paper claims he is yet the other red-top rag paper says he is off to Chelsea.. Don't believe everything you fucking read in those papers!

I can really actually seeing him staying!

The thieving fucking taxman, emergency taxcodes are bollocks
Had the same problem a few years ago, luckily I was able to claim it back but only after a lot of wrangling. I blame the fucking greedy cunts in this shitty greedy cunting government for it all.

Hangovers and meetings and a hangover in a meeting with a tosser who thinks health and safety are a comedy duo...

"Oh we don't need to scaffold that wall a couple of ladders will do"

Err it's 35feet up and opens into a public street... Tosser...

Manchester United Ticket Office... I spent 3 hours trying to collect my tickets for the Final.. ID checks, Electoral Roll Check, Flight Details Check and finally Hotel Check but not before checking the chip inside the ticket contains my details... They're really taking a serious stance on ticket touts are UEFA?!

Back
Top Bottom