The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Epson are okay when they're new. 2nd hand are shit.
Hp are the easiest to work on but the newer inkjets are shite. The old ones are a lot better such as the 970. Lexmark inkjets are flimsy but the lasers are pretty good.

I used to repair printers in England.

My Lexmark T420 laser printer only cost £40 on eBay second hand. Came with 6,000 pages left on the toner cartridge aswell. Best mono printer I've ever had and it's duplex for double sided printing.

My Lexmark P4350 is fucking shocking. They shouldn't boast it has an "auto feed tray" when it cocks up 4 times out of 7 and you have to manually feed it.

How are Canon? I'm picking one up to replace my Epsom all in one...

Canon are not so bad. It's the ones that use a pump system that are the problem as they fuck up if you leave them too long without printing.

Tim7... you should check the pick up roller. It should just unclip but I'm not sure about that model. Some rollers can be turned as they are just like a large elastic bands. Only a small part wears out but 80% of the roller is still usable. A lot of companies have started to make moulded shaped rolers now so you can't turn them.

Having a cat jump on your head at four in the morning in the middle of a nightmare and screaming like a girl and smacking my knee on the bed side table, then bleeding in bed without realizing and having to peel the sheet off in the morning taking the scab off...

Shitanta.

Can't actually watch the Liverpool match at the minute, but can hear it.

And I really don't wanna be forced to listen to Craig Burley, the fucking wanker.

Having a cat jump on your head at four in the morning in the middle of a nightmare and screaming like a girl and smacking my knee on the bed side table, then bleeding in bed without realizing and having to peel the sheet off in the morning taking the scab off...

So the missus lobbed a cat at your head and made you bleed.

What've you done this time? :CONFUSE:

I'd like to think as I work from home and spend more time here that's why I do the housework and if the shoe was on the other foot it would be the same, though come to think there was a few years when she didn't work and she was home all day and I still recall doing my fair share... :THINK::CURSE:

Websites like Football365 that have so much advertising that it sometimes slows your PC down to a snail's pace. I've stopped visiting it now.

Websites like Football365 that have so much advertising that it sometimes slows your PC down to a snail's pace. I've stopped visiting it now.
It's that bloody tv feed at the side that slows it down for me, particularly on lappy's.

Back
Top Bottom