The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Desperate attention seeking morons on youtube who post about everything in their boring pathetic lives.

"Oh I ate a pot noodle today and it was horrid."
No one cares, go and cook yourself something different instead of uploading a video to show us your half eaten noodles you pathetic prick. Or better still phone your parents and talk to them or your friends or your partner.

Picture014.jpg

:JAY:

That will be all of them mate, that's life.:COOL:

Aye, unfortunately I'm used to it by now, though one of them has reformed after his last girlfriend and is equally as pissed off as me. Maybe there's hope yet :FAIL:

:LOL: Wait till he gets dumped...

He didn't take it well last time, moped around in bed for a few days until I told him to grow a pair and subsequently we all went out and got lashed.

:P

I don't count posting on a forum about something daft like that the same as going out of your way to record a video of yourself then edit it together with close ups and effects, then sit and wait for it to upload and process and then talk to the people watching the video in a patronising tone as if they should be thankful you made the video.

They been fucking shit ever since Vic Reeves got replaced as the voice of the dog all because he did a bit of DD :RANT:

Bob Mortimer was the voice of the Dog mate, not Vic Reeves.

People who get limo's for going out on a night out. Once upon a time Limo's used to be pretty good and if you were in one, you had a bit of money.

These days if I see a Limo going passed, I think a bunch of knobheads are inside and don't even give them the attention they're after by looking at the car.

Titheads.

People who get limo's for going out on a night out. Once upon a time Limo's used to be pretty good and if you were in one, you had a bit of money.

These days if I see a Limo going passed, I think a bunch of knobheads are inside and don't even give them the attention they're after by looking at the car.

Titheads.

Jesus your miserable :LOL:

The thing is people get them because they think it makes them look classy, and it doesn't. It makes them look like a bunch of muppets who are way passed the times. If they hired a Limo in the 80's then I might think it was cool.

These days even schoolkids are riding around in Limo's and hanging their heads out craving attention for it. Might as well just get a taxi to be honest.

I agree with you Dags, it's sad as fuck. Fucking fire engines as well, they do my head in.

EDIT: The ones carrying pissed up slags around not the ones that help save lives.

Last edited:
The fact that, after playing PES6, FIFA seems absolutely appalling.

As soon as I wake up tomorrow I'm going trading in PES2009 as well, it's not fit to clean PES6's boots.

Back
Top Bottom