The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Many years ago ... 2000/2001 to be exact. I don't see them, haven't seen them for years, not allowed by the mother for some reason which she wont say. Which takes the piss considering I pay £200 a month CSA and will have to pay that until they're 16 years old, so I've got another 7 years of it :BRICK:

Many years ago ... 2000/2001 to be exact. I don't see them, haven't seen them for years, not allowed by the mother for some reason which she wont say. Which takes the piss considering I pay £200 a month CSA and will have to pay that until they're 16 years old, so I've got another 7 years of it :BRICK:

Jesus Christ on a bike!!

Sorry to hear that Dags - Not that you have kids, but the fact you can't see them!!

I can't possibly see how a mother can think that taking kids away from their dad is good for them?!! They are going to grow up to resent their mother when they are older.

Wow - I never knew man. £200 a month is quite a bit aswell.

Cuntish custom formations. Like this one:

2009-15.jpg

There's going to be a Jade Goody musical.

I'm going to personally send everyone who buys a ticket some anthrax in the mail.

And if they survive and make it to the showing, I'm going to gun them down or run them over in my car.

Do you want to see them mate, just because she says you can't does not make it so...:CONFUSE:

Miley Cirus and this whole High School Musical/Camp Rock/Hannah Montana shite.

Pissed me right off on Jonathan Ross tonight.

Planning a lesson for some of the local brats and them cancelling 10 minutes before. I could have gone somewhere this afternoon instead.

Stag and hen do's in York or any City centre for that matter, on a Saturday afternoon.
Ahh makes you proud to be English watching a bunch of overweight scrubbers wearing god knows what, all half cut singing, barfing and stumbling their way around... :CURSE:

Back
Top Bottom