The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I've decided, absolutely fucking everything is pissing me off at the minute.

I'll be glad when this Uni year is actually over and I stop arguing with the parents over why I'm not going in on any given day.

On a side note what's with people wearing iPods when you're out with someone else, lately I've seen couples and for that matter groups of people out on the street or walking in the park etc, and one of them has headphones on.
What's with that, ignorant tossers what's the point...

I would if I could afford it/get a job/do something with my life.

They're saying I can move Uni's next year, but can only do that if I drive there. I'm not sure if I'd be any more arsed with going in if I had to drive to Manchester every day to be honest.

I hate it when bad decisions come back and bite you in the arse it must be said.

Who says you have to drive, your parents...?

Check with the SU and the Uni mate there will be people looking to share in the same boat you are, get it lined up and then just tell them you're off, if you show you have it all sorted they wont be so upset or afraid...

Alternatively just do what I did and just say your staying over a night and never go back.
Make sure you get your stuff out before your father sells it all for a fraction of it's worth though... :ROLL:

On a side note what's with people wearing iPods when you're out with someone else, lately I've seen couples and for that matter groups of people out on the street or walking in the park etc, and one of them has headphones on.
What's with that, ignorant tossers what's the point...

Hahaha in Becanes' pic he has headphones on and i guess he is not out alone

what are you trying to say Nick?

The Child Support Agency. Why can't they just have a system which tells you CLEARLY on the screen how much is left to pay on arrears? Why have I been told one figure in November, a VERY different figure in December and today I've been told the same figure I got told in November even though I pay a fair bit of money each month to clear my arrears? :BRICK:

Labour Party - leftie fuds

Roll on the next election when those greedy cunts fuck off, hopefully after they've gone it'll be under 80p a litre :RANT:

The Child Support Agency. Why can't they just have a system which tells you CLEARLY on the screen how much is left to pay on arrears? Why have I been told one figure in November, a VERY different figure in December and today I've been told the same figure I got told in November even though I pay a fair bit of money each month to clear my arrears? :BRICK:

What child are you supporting?

Two i think?

Wtf1111.gif

Roll on the next election when those greedy cunts fuck off, hopefully after they've gone it'll be under 80p a litre :RANT:

The scarcity of crude oil has nothing to do with where a party is placed on the political spectrum. The price of a barrel of oil is definitely going to increase over the following years because, here's the kicker, it's running out. Besides, if they were true lefties, they'd be encouraging us to get rid of our cars and travel by oxen

The scarcity of crude oil has nothing to do with where a party is placed on the political spectrum. The price of a barrel of oil is definitely going to increase over the following years because, here's the kicker, it's running out. Besides, if they were true lefties, they'd be encouraging us to get rid of our cars and travel by oxen

oil is not running out, LOL. Where do you get that from?

The US and Canada have massive Oil reserves they are not tapping, they are using every other source first...

And it's not an immediate replenishment, therefore it can be said that it is, to an extent, running out.

And I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of oil reserves that in the US and Canada that are being tapped.

And it's not an immediate replenishment, therefore it can be said that it is, to an extent, running out.

And I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of oil reserves that in the US and Canada that are being tapped.

Well yes we will run out of Oil and Gas, and yes the US is using it's own oil, but there are masive deposits yet.
It makes sense to use others and save your own... :P

Uh, oil IS running out, as are all fossil fuels...
UH saying something and actually showing factual proof are two different things, dont mean to bring this thread to a halt but this kind of shit pisses me off. Oil is crude, it's inefficient, its expensive to harvest, its not exactly environmentally friendly, but I dont see where there is a clamor for the world oil supply running out in our lifetimes... naybe in the future. But there are still many untapped sources of oil. And nick is correct.. we have plenty of oil resereves and it aint it iraq or afghanistan

Back
Top Bottom