The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

It's a north/south thing I think. Not many people from the North 'get' Lily Allen or Dizzee Rascal etc, but they love George Formby and the like :P just a cultural difference.

See you next year Timbo, if you come up to see your lot against Tranmere I'll have a pint with you afterwards. ;)

At least spell her name right :ROLL:. And what's wrong with her anyway? Good music and she's alright to look at.

Lily Fooking Allen.

Her music's poor simple rhyming slang shite which has been produced on my first casio keyboard.

She is like the new class of media lovee's along with Horne and Corden, who are also shite and have no talent for being funny.

Lilly Allen - it's that Norf Landan rhyming slang that get's on my nerves too. Casio keyboard? you give her too much credit. I can produce better songs with the dialling tone on my phone. I don't think it's about whether you 'get' Lilly Allen or not, if you don't like her or her music it's just down to personal preference. I have friends from the north and the south, music taste is not a regional divide.

Personally, I think a lot of modern music is shite these days. Over-simplified garbage from people claiming to be original. It's just a mishmash of old and new styles, which royally gets on my tits. Take Lady Gaga for example, on J.Ross the other day she claimed she isn't influenced by anyone, she's her own unique style. Fuck off, she's everything that's wrong with the pop world today, the annoying self-obsessed bitch. There's also far too many remixes and covers of classic songs which are murdered by this new RnB hip-hop style. A pet-hate of mine is when people say that songs are written by the cover artists. For example on Pop Idol, or whatever it's called these days. "Oh I love that song by Amy Winehouse, Valerie" or "That new Stereophonics song 'Handbags and Gladrags' is brilliant". They're covers FFS at least get the original artists right.

I think Corden is better on his own as Smiffy. Mind you he does get his moobs out a little too often which can be annoying, especially when you've just sat down to have your tea.

Last edited:
See you next year Timbo, if you come up to see your lot against Tranmere I'll have a pint with you afterwards. ;)
Yeah I reckon I can convince my Dad to come up to Tranmere next season with me :)). If not I will be flying solo, but I'll definitely be going to Tranmere away mate! Hopefully it will be after 5th October so I have my company van and fuel card back :COOL:.

Sunday League Football

I turned up today for a team 'cos they where short on players, the keeper couldnt catch a F'ing cold! whilst I was playing I just switched off and watched for a bit and it was like watching kids play, no fucking midfield what so ever, no idea what the two centre midfielders were doing at all! they sempt to disappear.

Is it wrong for me to love the hatred you seem to have for her? :)

Haha. It's just If I put myself in his shoes.... If my misses gave away my PS3 and treated my stuff with no respect and did it all behind my back, then threw a fit because she couldn't have her console before her birthday, then had her parents coming on holiday with me, that I was having to pay for... and then have them pull out and not give me what I was out of pocket I'd be fuming.

So I just feel for Nick because it sounds like he's being treated like shit and without any 'So I said to her....and that solved that' follow up story it's just one thing after another.

You forgot all these chores he does as well and that she tells him to be quiet while he's working :WHISTLE:

Sky Sports News having to put a pun on the end of nearly every report they do where they go to interview fans/breweries/hotels/whatever. It always ends in some shitty joke and it's not even remotely funny.

The way we're advertised to.

Just seen one of those Jamster adverts for a 'living wallpaper'. A fuel gauge that tells you when your battery is about to run out. Advertised as this amazing new thing which you 'MUST HAVE TO BE COOL!!!!!!'. Fuck off. Most pointless advert I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom