The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

A funny turn like one of these?

19505553.jpg
That's a hilarious turn.

The lid coming off a can of WD40 and then getting jammed by someone in my car boot and it discharging the full can down the back of the rear seats...:CURSE:
I'll Have to drive around with the windows down till I can get it valeted...

Last edited:
Having the batteries run out in your 360 controllers when you're in the middle of a game, and not having any other batteries in the damn house except remotes that are all running out as well!

I really don't wanna have to pay for a fecking play and charge kit, or a quick charge kit, or rechargable batteries, god I hate that it isn't a PS3.

Having a lass ask you if you'd meet her later on tonight in town for an intimate drink only to realise you've got no cash and parents are unwilling to lend! ARGH! Might just go see her for abit talk n all that.

Tell her you're unemployed, skint and can't afford to even buy her a drink. She'll respect your honesty and you'll be more likely to get your balls wet.

Having the batteries run out in your 360 controllers when you're in the middle of a game, and not having any other batteries in the damn house except remotes that are all running out as well!

I really don't wanna have to pay for a fecking play and charge kit, or a quick charge kit, or rechargable batteries, god I hate that it isn't a PS3.

I feel your pain, but the quick and recharge kit has saved me. My PC is right next to my xbox as well, so I just keep that plugged into my PC usb port and I rapidly plug the thing to the back of my controller and I can play whilst recharging.

:JAY:

1 thing that pissed me off always

i turn on the computer, and in my mind i think i will play a little game for fun. Then something bring me to some sexy pic. Then i think just watch for entertaining

after 15 min or something, i have to go to the W.C :(

Tell her you're unemployed, skint and can't afford to even buy her a drink. She'll respect your honesty and you'll be more likely to get your balls wet.

Told her that she compromised saying we could go for a drive if her friends are annoying her I'm so there! I just hope she doesn't distract me otherwise it could be like this :BRMM:

Missing the first 15 minutes of last nights game then watching chelsea destroy us for over an hour :COAT:

I hate using my wallet and it's always in my front pocket on my jeans.

But this time, I put it in my door pocket in my car, and then don't remember what I did with it after that, but it's definitely not still in the door pocket.

When you're walking down a small side street, you notice someone is walking straight at you so you know you're going to have to get past each other at some point. You signal you're going to right, and they bloody move to the right. So you move to the left. They move to the left. It's like both of us are doing a dance or something just trying to get past each other.

I hate those awkward situations, but even more so when I've signalled.

Japanese people at concerts - does everyone have to do the same dance at the same time? Arrrggghhh.

People who speak like this: :RANT:

Matt <3 Adz forever lyke. says (6:16 PM):
Who's this?
- August シ says (6:17 PM):
hey matt its August (Xitriz) from FM Discossion

hope its okay ive added ya pal
Matt <3 Adz forever lyke. says (6:17 PM):
no probs
- August シ says (6:18 PM):
cheers could i get a bit of help to ?
Matt <3 Adz forever lyke. says (6:18 PM):
Whats up?
- August シ says (6:19 PM):
uhm, ive made anlogo pack spescialy for the forum but i dont know how to make this config file and i was wondering if ya could help me*?
Matt <3 Adz forever lyke. says (6:19 PM):
I have no ideamate sorry
- August シ says (6:19 PM):
ohh
u never made any logos befor?
Matt <3 Adz forever lyke. says (6:19 PM):
I have but not configs
- August シ says (6:20 PM):
do i need those?
Matt <3 Adz forever lyke. says (6:20 PM):
ye
ohh do ya know any who can make one for meh pal?
Matt <3 Adz forever lyke. says (6:20 PM):
nop
okay
- August シ says (6:21 PM):
so, where are ya from m8?
- August シ says (6:22 PM):
i guess england?

Back
Top Bottom