The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I take it your'e off Cdub...

I have been off today yeah. The last Bank Hol I worked and the weather was fucking brilliant thats whats even more annoying.

Oh and my Sky+ box reset itself this afternoon losing 2 weeks of shows and meaning I have to set up all the series for recording again, cunts

My housemate claiming he took the dog for a walk when he clearly didn't. Before I left for work, I put the lead on the couch and threw my coat on top of it.

Got home from work and the coat is still on top of it, asking my housemate he says he has taken him out. I asked how my coat is still on top of the lead and he couldn't come up with an answer and says he doesn't know how the coat ended up back on top of the lead :BRICK:

Just don't understand why a 29 year old would lie like a kid, and why lie about such a small thing?

Always felt that he lied about things at times but now i'm just going to struggle to believe anything he says when he's blatantly lied :CURSE:

Maybe he went to the shop and bought another lead and used that to walk the dog? Or, someone rushed out the house with a dog lead stuck to the bottom of his shoe and left it in the middle of the road for your mate to pick up. Or, he got a free dog lead with his big mac. Or, Tuesday 5th May is national dog lead day and he got a free one with the newspaper.

Dog leads, the possibilities are endless.

Downloaded Safari 4.0 and it appears to have cocked up MSN.

As soon as I type something in a conversation, it seems to select something else, so if I finish a sentence/comment and press enter, I have to click on the window again before I can type in it.

I have absolutely no idea why that's happened, but if it's anything like MSN on Windows, reverting back to the old program (Safari in this case) won't solve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom