The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Topman.

You go in there looking for jeans, and they're all skinny fit or have stupid turnups or some shit accessory added to them.

Shopping in there instantly makes you feel about 25% gayer.

I agree, it has got progressively 'gayer' in there over the past 5 or so years, I haven't got anything from there for ages.

Yet another post in here this weekend.

I'm losing a bloody toenail and it's annoying the fuck out of me.

I got stood on by someone in boots whilst playing footy ages ago, it's bruised up and probably needs to come off, but it's not been bothering me at all until now. Keep catching it on things cause I drag my feet from time to time.

Going to bed at midnight and setting my alarm for 2:50am to see UFC 100. Next thing I know it's fucking 5:40am, I've missed the fights and I'm wide fucking awake.

i love this thread!! my gripes:
1. this forum: it keeps kicking me out after 5 mins, so ive gotta keep loggin in :RANT:
2. my wifi conection: my modem is downstairs and my pc is upstairs, so when other ppl are connecting to it, i get a proper shit connection :RANT:
3. i hate msn
4. i hate facebook chat (thats why i always have mine off lol)
5. i dont drive myself, but i despise slow drivers. especially slow bus drivers lol.
6. some women. my girlfriends so-called "friend" (more like bitch lol), she keeps accusing me of being with other girls. and my dopey lass believes her??? i.e: i was out in newcastle, on my own, doing some things i needed to do. later on my girlfriend says her mate saw you in newcastle with someone, i was no dont fucking think so, i went here, there, and then i went home. she alwasys does this. she either wants me and my girlfriend to break up, cos she not happy with her relationshp. which is usually the case in most women, or she wants us to break up cos she wants me for herself? if she does that i'll tell her to go and jump off the tyne bridge with concrete blocks on her feet, and if she needs help i'll give her a nudge. aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh fucking bitch :RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT:

rant over, now i feel a bit better :))

:JAY: ok lol
thought of another one:
plastic coffee cups: when you buy a coffee and you put the plastic lids on them, the coffee still comes out of fucking top. the whole bloody point of the lid is to stop the coffee from coming out :RANT: why i orta

Last edited:
Former Sunderland shareholder Charlie Chawke is hoping to put together a syndicate to buy Newcastle.

Chawke was part of the Drumaville consortium which bought Sunderland three years ago and which was bought-out by Ellis Short in May.

"we're trying to put together a syndicate interested in football and then investing with us in Newcastle," Chawke told Irish radio station RTE.

"Newcastle would fit very nicely into our portfolio. It is a great club."

There's so much wrong with football these days. Now we have people who used to own Sunderland now wanting to buy a massive rival because it fits their "portfolio"?! :CENSOR:

What happened to chairman owning clubs they supported? Mike Ashley obviously didn't work out before anyone points that out :LOL: ;)

I remember reading in this month's FourFourTwo that in other countries it's illegal for someone to own a club who wasn't born - or possibly doesn't reside - in the club's country. I think they mentioned Germany as an example. Sounds like a good rule to me.

My father... he annouces that is he selling mother's car which I am currently insured and then the new car which is a 2.0 petrol means I cannot get insured on it so he agrees to pay some part towards a car for me. I had my eye on a SEAT Ibiza in white which was lush, decent price n mileage, but no my father thinks its too much cash and is basically wanting me to buy a Diesel Focus my uncle has for sale when I absolutely hate the bloody focus! But alas my problem is I do need the financial provision from my parents to pay for a car and I'm wanting a SEAT Ibiza or a VAG car...

But a Focus is a no from me!

My father... he annouces that is he selling mother's car which I am currently insured and then the new car which is a 2.0 petrol means I cannot get insured on it so he agrees to pay some part towards a car for me. I had my eye on a SEAT Ibiza in white which was lush, decent price n mileage, but no my father thinks its too much cash and is basically wanting me to buy a Diesel Focus my uncle has for sale when I absolutely hate the bloody focus! But alas my problem is I do need the financial provision from my parents to pay for a car and I'm wanting a SEAT Ibiza or a VAG car...

What is the Focus worth...?

If having to have a Ford Focus instead of a Seat Ibiza is the worst of your financial problems then I don't think you can count them as financial problems. ;)

If it's got four wheels and it works, and you're going to get free money towards it, I'd snap his hand off...

If having to have a Ford Focus instead of a Seat Ibiza is the worst of your financial problems then I don't think you can count them as financial problems. ;)

If it's got four wheels and it works, and you're going to get free money towards it, I'd snap his hand off...

Yeah I agree, sounds like Sean's showing off for a change.

giftHorse.png

What is the Focus worth...?

4k Ibiza is 5k insurance is the same costing £800.

It's my own money being spent with my father providing the cost of insurance. He's just trying to make a point where buy the Focus have 1k left over, I've driven the Focus and I'm not a big fan of it, thought it was sluggish and frugal I preferred the Ibiza i test drove this morning which was rapid with loads of torque and its VAG meaning I could easily get another 120K mileage out of it, however I will not be able to afford insurance with my father refusing to insure it.

I'd rather have a car that I'm happy with than one I didn't want and really not want to use it.

Yeah I agree, sounds like Sean's showing off for a change.

Far from the point Jumbo.. the difference between the two cars is 1k in the price and also 1.9TDI compared to a 1.6TDCI focus, but even though it is my money I made adjustments for the budget when father said he'd provide to pay for the insurance as I sold my first car to my uncle and gave the money to my parents to help pay for Uni for my first year.. but now the time has come for me to purchase another car with some of my savings, and i'm not even going for a brand new one, I'm purchasing a 2nd hand one due to the fact prices are good with this "recession."

Back
Top Bottom