The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I come in from a great night out and my best friends girlfriend told me she slit her wrists before and he was absolutely distraught about it.

The guys been extremely happy about being with her so I can't even imagine how he's feeling right now, and they seemed really happy so I don't understand why she did it. Even she can't explain why.

I've often tended to be the person that offers a bit of advice and listens to what people have to say, but after being really happy all day this was a complete downer.

Told her to spend the whole day doing whatever with my best mate but dunno how much it'll help either of them, just hope they can stay happy.

If she's alive it's a good chance it's for attention, or she just self harms.
You often find people will do it when they know they will be found, I have lost 3 friends; If you really want to do it you will...

Also you have to be carefull to not go to deep to hit the tendon (or whatever its called), then youre buggered for the other one...

No he means you wont be able to slit the other wrist if you cut through the tendon.

DDDUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Having to do an 8-song set on Rock Band 2 and it chucks in fucking Metallica - Battery at number 6 :BRICK:

I come in from a great night out and my best friends girlfriend told me she slit her wrists before and he was absolutely distraught about it.

The guys been extremely happy about being with her so I can't even imagine how he's feeling right now, and they seemed really happy so I don't understand why she did it. Even she can't explain why.

I've often tended to be the person that offers a bit of advice and listens to what people have to say, but after being really happy all day this was a complete downer.

Told her to spend the whole day doing whatever with my best mate but dunno how much it'll help either of them, just hope they can stay happy.

Right, just to add to this, just been out on another night out, and the other best mates girlfriend is out with her mates (my other best mate just doesn't like going out for whatever weird reason),

Everythings alright, we have a good laugh and everyone has a good night, then at about 2 o'clock, I get a text from her asking if I think her and my best mate are a good fit as boyfriend and girlfriend and whether I think they'll be good for the future.

Since when did I turn into a fucking agony aunt/relationship guru?

And if I can offer such good bloody advice, why the fuck can't I get a bloody girlfriend?

Honestly, women ruin nights out, I'm glad I'm too lazy and too ugly to bother pulling anyone, I can't fucking deal with them.

Just tell her she'll have to decide for herself.

As for you, stop trying and it will happen at the least expected time. In the meantime, enjoy life and stop worrying about getting a gf. Sometimes mate they are a pain in the arse!

I can't help saying what I reckon sounds right and then I end up in a deep conversation that I really shouldn't be having, cause I don't wanna muck about with my best friends relationships, but ah well.

And I know, I know. I've really stop mentioning the word 'girlfriend' on here, sounds like it's the only thing I think about. I could care less at the minute in reality, everyones back from Uni and as long as I'm out with them all the time then girls are the last thing on my mind.

Just ignore me if you see the word 'girl' in any of my posts eh? :P

I can't help saying what I reckon sounds right and then I end up in a deep conversation that I really shouldn't be having, cause I don't wanna muck about with my best friends relationships, but ah well.

And I know, I know. I've really stop mentioning the word 'girlfriend' on here, sounds like it's the only thing I think about. I could care less at the minute in reality, everyones back from Uni and as long as I'm out with them all the time then girls are the last thing on my mind.

Just ignore me if you see the word 'girl' in any of my posts eh? :P

Couldn't care less you mean, right?

EA's internet websites. They're just a complete mess and I've probably got around five accounts on different EA sites, just spent the last hour trying to link them all up and it's still not working.

According to EA.com, my Gamertag is linked up to my EA profile now. But I go to EASW and try to change my persona there ... nothing. I try to add it to my EASW account and it tells me it's linked to a Classic Name, so I try to log in through that method ... and it tells me it's already linked :BRICK:

I really do hate EA.

EA's internet websites. They're just a complete mess and I've probably got around five accounts on different EA sites, just spent the last hour trying to link them all up and it's still not working.

According to EA.com, my Gamertag is linked up to my EA profile now. But I go to EASW and try to change my persona there ... nothing. I try to add it to my EASW account and it tells me it's linked to a Classic Name, so I try to log in through that method ... and it tells me it's already linked :BRICK:

I really do hate EA.

I really can't stand the games companies that make you have an account or whatever with them as well as your Gamertag/PSN name.

Konami do it for MGS and Pro Evo, and it just seems completely pointless, whats wrong with our Gamertags?

Back
Top Bottom