The Retro-PES Corner

Fair enough! 😄

I can only strongly recommend learning the ropes.

Even as @marqisspes6 suggests, FreeMCBoot and OPL on your PS2. Technically not emulation, but it opens the door to discless play/patches/imports. All you need to know is how to buy something from eBay and how to transfer something to a USB stick and you're away!

I think he doesn't need to buy anything unless he doesn't have a usb stick and a blank dvd 🤔

Follow this tutorial
Then from the same dude search the opl tutorial :)

I think he doesn't need to buy anything unless he doesn't have a usb stick and a blank dvd 🤔

Follow this tutorial
Then from the same dude search the opl tutorial :)

True. I made my own but whenever I've told people about that option they usually go 'I'll just buy one'. 😄

You can't really go wrong with Blaine Locklair's tutorials. Mr Mario's are also really good.

How Would I go about downloading the Turf? I downloaded one of them but it says in kitserver theres a folder like 'dt07' or something.. Which from my installation of PES 2010 from the Uploads here on Evoweb.. there's nothing such as that?
You can just make a folder in kitserver called "dt07.img" and place your file in their for the turfs

@Marlon Anthony

Hi, have you faced graphic problems on PES 2008 PC like this ?
I'm not sure what's causing that, what are your settings?

Well the best will be to install free mc boot or buy one mc with it installed whatever works for y
I may look into a mcboot etc. I may just buy one like you said but ill research first how easy it is to make one. Then what do you do in regards to pes 2014 etc. Do you download the Iso like when you emulate on pc...

I may look into a mcboot etc. I may just buy one like you said but ill research first how easy it is to make one. Then what do you do in regards to pes 2014 etc. Do you download the Iso like when you emulate on pc...

You need to create a folder on a usb stick and place the iso there, that's all, some iso bigger than 4gb i think they need to be splited with a program but again is just a few clicks

You need to create a folder on a usb stick and place the iso there, that's all, some iso bigger than 4gb i think they need to be splited with a program but again is just a few clicks
thanks for the idea. Ideally it would be great for a Physical copy but this could be the next best thing...

thanks for the idea. Ideally it would be great for a Physical copy but this could be the next best thing...

Should also point out that FreeMCBoot makes it easy to transfer save files (like option files) as well from a USB to memory card.

And it also means you'll save wear and tear on your PS2.

I'm an absolute fanatic when it comes to FreeMCBoot. It's incredible. They should have me on commission. 🤑

You can have both in fact, doesn't block anything from original system, but having it also will allow you to use custom iso of pes and other games
were can i get custom iso's of pes's I know where to get the normal vanilla games. I guess on here
Should also point out that FreeMCBoot makes it easy to transfer save files (like option files) as well from a USB to memory card.

I'm an absolute fanatic when it comes to FreeMCBoot. It's incredible. They should have me on commission. 🤑
I was going to set up myself but hadn't got any discs so i have decided to buy one with Free Mcboot on it so will see what i can do haha

You can just make a folder in kitserver called "dt07.img" and place your file in their for the turfs

I'm not sure what's causing that, what are your settings?
I click on Yes, otherwise I cannot open the setting.

1686011820834.png

1686011928102.png

{KLOAD} Log started.
{KLOAD} Registering module KLOAD ("Module Loader 7.4.0.2")
{KLOAD} Game version: PES2008 PC FLT-NODVD
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\zlib1.dll" ...
{KLOAD} ... was successful!
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\libpng13.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\lodmixer.dll" ...
{LODMIXER} Attaching dll...
{KLOAD} Registering module LODMIXER ("LOD Mixer 7.1.0")
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\afsio.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module AFSIO ("AFSIO Module 7.4.0.1")
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\kserv.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module KSERV ("Kitserver Module 7.3.1.5")
{KSERV} _myPage = 0
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\fserv.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module FSERV ("FSERV Module 7.4.0.0")
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\bootserv.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module BOOTSERV ("BOOTSERV Module 7.4.1.1")
{BOOTSERV} sizeof(_fast_bin_table) = 44000
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\stadium.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module STADIUM ("STADIUM Module 7.3.2.3")
{STADIUM} _myPage = 1
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\bserv.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module BSERV ("Ballserver Module 7.4.0.2")
{BSERV} _myPage = 2
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\afs2fs.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module AFS2FS ("AFS2FS Module 7.2.3.0")
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\sched.dll" ...
{SCHED} Attaching dll...
{KLOAD} Registering module SCHED ("Scheduler 7.3.1.1")
{SCHED} _myPage = 3
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\rwdata.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module RWDATA ("RWDATA Module 7.4.0.1")
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\camera.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module CAMERA ("CAMERA Module 7.2.0.0")
{KLOAD} Loading module "D:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\kitserver\time.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module TIME ("TIME Module 7.2.0.0")

Last edited:
were can i get custom iso's of pes's I know where to get the normal vanilla games. I guess on here

I was going to set up myself but hadn't got any discs so i have decided to buy one with Free Mcboot on it so will see what i can do haha

I'd agree with @marqisspes6 - YouTube is a good source. You get to see what it looks like too, in motion, before you download. There are loads of sites and FB groups as well if you want to navigate 14 spam links to get the 2012-13 Chilean second division on PES 2009. 😁

@geeeeee's ISO/option file might be a good practice run to set it all up. And well worth playing as 2008 is class!

I don't suppose anybody still has the Tommsen chant packs for PES 2010 & 2011 by any chance or similar packs?

The crowd chants are a series low point in this era and every match just sounds flat and lifeless with out them, but all links online are unsurprisingly dead.

I don't suppose anybody still has the Tommsen chant packs for PES 2010 & 2011 by any chance or similar packs?

The crowd chants are a series low point in this era and every match just sounds flat and lifeless with out them, but all links online are unsurprisingly dead.
1686057737786.png

PES 2010 TPS Patch has a "chant selector" in its configuration bro, but I'm not sure if it's the one you're looking for. Still, I leave it here for reference just in case. :TU:

I'd agree with @marqisspes6 - YouTube is a good source. You get to see what it looks like too, in motion, before you download. There are loads of sites and FB groups as well if you want to navigate 14 spam links to get the 2012-13 Chilean second division on PES 2009. 😁

@geeeeee's ISO/option file might be a good practice run to set it all up. And well worth playing as 2008 is class!
I may just do that. I Would Ideally want a A Pes 2008 with the original season... But will give it a ago to test out. have you got any other suggestions...

I've got option files for all of them that'll correct names, shirts etc for original seasons. Can send them over!
Please do. I have physical copy of pes 2008 coming as i couldn't get the iso to work so need a little trial and error on that part but im to impatient and want to try this lost gem

playing a pes 2011 master league with pes edit patch
minanda, one of the youth team players didnt renew the contract and dissapeared from the game in the next season

someone ever saw this?

And this is why I added you to the credits for my option file :D

Please do. I have physical copy of pes 2008 coming as i couldn't get the iso to work so need a little trial and error on that part but im to impatient and want to try this lost gem

I posted instructions for someone else here…

https://evoweb.uk/threads/gees-pes-2008-22-23-option-file-and-iso-file-for-ps2.94024/post-3949203

PES2008 is a lost gem but just to let you know that the original is quite fast. Being that fast is too arcadey for me personally and I would not play it like that. That is why i made adjustments on my Option File to slow it down a bit. ;)

I think most of you guys are probably aware of this, but I know that some aren't, so I'd like to share it here!

There's a way to play PES 6 Superstar, here are the instructions, originally posted by @Ameobinho
https://evoweb.uk/threads/amador-everyones-football.79300/page-20#post-3746957

It's a pretty straightforward procedure. I've definitely felt a difference in the way the CPU plays at this level, more aggressive and definitely presents more of a challenge! (Not that Top Player is easy by any means), but I do think it improves the gameplay. In anycase just wanted to let people know that this option exists. :TU:

And this is why I added you to the credits for my option file :D

I posted instructions for someone else here…

https://evoweb.uk/threads/gees-pes-2008-22-23-option-file-and-iso-file-for-ps2.94024/post-3949203

PES2008 is a lost gem but just to let you know that the original is quite fast. Being that fast is too arcadey for me personally and I would not play it like that. That is why i made adjustments on my Option File to slow it down a bit. ;)
going to see what the original is like first :) I ideally want to play the original season first anyway

Fair enough! 😄

I can only strongly recommend learning the ropes.

Even as @marqisspes6 suggests, FreeMCBoot and OPL on your PS2. Technically not emulation, but it opens the door to discless play/patches/imports. All you need to know is how to buy something from eBay and how to transfer something to a USB stick and you're away!
I feel like what you have described here is exactly what I've been trying to learn, yet always seem to get lost in all the different ways to set this up 😅 I'm looking to play patches on an unmodded PS2 Slim of PES6 and PES2008.

I get the feeling the McBoot card is the way forward, but beyond that, what else is required for the set up and can you point me in the direction of the best guides? Hugely appreciated if so!

I think most of you guys are probably aware of this, but I know that some aren't, so I'd like to share it here!

There's a way to play PES 6 Superstar, here are the instructions, originally posted by @Ameobinho
https://evoweb.uk/threads/amador-everyones-football.79300/page-20#post-3746957

It's a pretty straightforward procedure. I've definitely felt a difference in the way the CPU plays at this level, more aggressive and definitely presents more of a challenge! (Not that Top Player is easy by any means), but I do think it improves the gameplay. In anycase just wanted to let people know that this option exists. :TU:
Unfortunately that link is dead, do you have the files and are able to share them please?

Sure thing, man. :TU:(Pes 6 Superstar Level Mod)
Hey mate, really interesting, first time I saw this, thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately I can't make it work tho. Is Cheat enginge 5.5 needed? I tried the method step by step with the latest version, and I can't seem to make it work (doesn't seem to find the value I have to double click and assign the number. I just have an empty list at that point). Any idea? Maybe it's cause I'm using a Sany's installer? You have any idea if it's supposed to work on all Pes 6 kinds? :THINK:

Back
Top Bottom