The Retro-PES Corner

I would like someone here to qualify to help me translate we10 with the original casts of the Japanese game.

you have to just change the japanese name to the player's back name, there are more than 5000 players and it would take a while to finish.

maybe the we10 fernando traslation patch, not remember what was the last one, but know fernando traslate all game with players and original season.

if need the traslate to spanish with original season the patch from t_marietti. Traslate all we10 to original season.

bye

It was not what I was referring hermano. But, yeah, getting a patch ready. Because, things are not that simple. I'm not an editor/modder, although everything suggests that working with the program attached by DiegoPino is not difficult FOR THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND EDITING. Besides, you need to get the kits (textures), from the 2001 season.
That's the issue, i'm always a bit lost when there's 15 steps or 5 with many text to wrote i don't even understand to apply kits.
I'm a database; stats, face creator with the IG stuff, and more focused on the structure, so you can say Console editor especially, got some basis fortunately, especially for PES4 to PES2014 (like logos, kit emblems) but that's all. Now i can change faces, but still no idea how to add and i'm okay like this.

Now for a game like PES who got another structure... I will check the vid when i got time but i give up if it's too hard. Pedo69 said he will post the ISO but it's been a long time and he didn't do it unfortunately.

FTM i'm on JLW2008CC Bayern and Werder, i through that it would be done in some days but...
Not that easy as you got to take Legends players as WE/PES Utd got weird value a bit like Others league C on PES 6 and 2008.

So do the math and you have to recopy the player in the created team aswell as the one in Classics, almost 50 players for one teams. Plus they removed a lot of youth Bayern preset faces and i'm sure that preset hair are hidden but they're locked with "Special Hairstyle 2". So recreating faces too.

Classics don't appears on any sort of ML, neither the SHOP with one exception : if you suscribe them to an IG team. That's the purpose if someone want to suscribe a legend to his favourite team.

I miss PES 5 cost system as it was the same for all players. Classics unlocked don't appears neither on ML but PES-SHOP players yes (so you need to be careful if you unlock a retired player or an existing one. No values problem neither)

maybe the we10 fernando traslation patch, not remember what was the last one, but know fernando traslate all game with players and original season.

if need the traslate to spanish with original season the patch from t_marietti. Traslate all we10 to original season.

bye
I downloaded this version and it still has some errors, I'll fix them and reupload, at least now it's easier to edit.

I checked 3 times the vid about importing with the bms tool : i don't understand a single thing.
Don't even see an exchange of kits like for GGS. It's even more complicated lol, i understand why there's no patch from neither WE5/PES/WE5FE.

We got kits. There's people who seems to understand how to do it and says it's easy... Did you ever tried at least? Because it's hieroglyphs to me

I checked 3 times the vid about importing with the bms tool : i don't understand a single thing.
Don't even see an exchange of kits like for GGS. It's even more complicated lol, i understand why there's no patch from neither WE5/PES/WE5FE.

We got kits. There's people who seems to understand how to do it and says it's easy... Did you ever tried at least? Because it's hieroglyphs to me

I've been reading the link at the end of the post (the other forum), they said there's a folder with number 5 on it, that folder contains the files with the kits, you must open it with we picture decoder, basically the bms is to export and import again the files... lets say its the similar tool for dkz studio, i haven't tried since is not my field, but your best chance is to get in touch with @DiegoPino im sure he know more of it

Found the one with the flag but i don't think there's flags in that format.
Thanks but i will probably leave it like this. If the guys who created kits release the isos, then it's good, if not it's sad but whatever.
There's a lot from scratch to do and i'm not sure his package of kits is complete.

if someone could insert kits the winning eleven 5 final evolution (season 2001-02) would be fantastic. the result is worth looking at these images that I could see on twitter, if you understand that the creator does not end with these kits, but at least learn how to insert something with afs explorer. I still haven't tried it because I still have things pending with we9le and now we10

WE5 Salas.jpgWE5 Zamorano.jpgFQAKG-XWUAI3ZCE.jpg
FQFFY2NXEAY7Y-b.jpgFdiLFhVXkAEbW2o.jpgFihzn9dXkAQ_fw5.jpg

Hi Friend Marquisspes6 :BEER: and forum evo-web. :BYE:

The program its very easy to used, its not intuitive like the GGS of Obocaman.

The Program Decript the data of (WE5.DAT) Its de Only program i know to EXTRACT and IMPORT data to (WE5.DAT).

The file WE5.DAT haved all Data its like 0_TEXT in PES6.

The PRogram Only can EXPORT and IMPORT the Encript data, to do that steps, the Program called Quickbms need a SCRIPT.

The SCRIPT have code to EXPORT and IMPORT Data from we5.dat.

If you can see the video, to EXPORT (In a Folder put the files)
  1. WE5.DAT (Encript Data to Export)
  2. Quickbms.exe (Program)
  3. Winning_Eleven_5.bms (Script to run via program and Expor DATA)

we5.png

If you can see, all files are in the same folder, when Run the QUICHBMS.EXE The Program QUICHBMS.EXE search a .BMS SCRIPT to start the program, (winning_eleven_5-bms).

Next the program select the input archives/files to read and extraxt (WE5.DAT) and the last steps, enter a Folder to export data decript.

To Import its the Same way but need another script to IMPORT, like video export example.

Note Important:
That Script and program only workd with game: SLPM_620.53

Script export:
[/B] # Winning Eleven 5 (script 0.2) open FDSE "WE5.DAT" 1 open FDSE "SLPM_620.53" 0 EXISTS if EXISTS == 0 open FDSE "SLPM-62113" 0 EXISTS endif if EXISTS == 0 print "Insert the name of the game executable, like SLPM_620.53:" open FDSE "?" endif findloc OFFSET binary "end_anime" goto OFFSET get DUMMY string padding 0x10 get DAT_SIZE asize 1 findloc MORE_OFF binary "\x89PNG" 1 # some ISO are bugged?!? math BASE_OFF = 10000 for i = 0 get FOLDER long # ??? if FOLDER u> 0x1000 break endif get DUMMY1 long get DUMMY long get ZERO long get OFFSET long get ZERO long get END_OFFSET long get ZERO long get XSIZE long get ZERO long get SIZE long get ZERO long if i == 0 math BASE_OFF = OFFSET endif math OFFSET - BASE_OFF math OFFSET * 0x800 math OFFSET + MORE_OFF string NAME p "%s/" FOLDER xmath TMP "OFFSET + SIZE" if TMP u> DAT_SIZE xmath SIZE "DAT_SIZE - OFFSET" endif log NAME OFFSET SIZE 1 math XSIZE * 0x800 math OFFSET + XSIZE next i [B]

Friend @marqisspes6 maybe yo can doit a update for extraxt and import?
would be a good tool because this game does not have...

well friend, back to work.

Best Regards Marquisspes6 :TU:

Last edited:
@morodolarama1 thank you for all your Winning Eleven content! Those screens look absolutely amazing. Can I suggest that you create separate thread with all your uploads though? There are absolute amazing finds but will be impossible to find in the future in such long thread. Please consider this because it would be great if it would be easier to discover for every evo-web user. Thank you once again :APPLAUD:

Hi Friend Marquisspes6 :BEER: and forum evo-web. :BYE:

The program its very easy to used, its not intuitive like the GGS of Obocaman.

The Program Decript the data of (WE5.DAT) Its de Only program i know to EXTRACT and IMPORT data to (WE5.DAT).

The file WE5.DAT haved all Data its like 0_TEXT in PES6.

The PRogram Only can EXPORT and IMPORT the Encript data, to do that steps, the Program called Quickbms need a SCRIPT.

The SCRIPT have code to EXPORT and IMPORT Data from we5.dat.

If you can see the video, to EXPORT (In a Folder put the files)
  1. WE5.DAT (Encript Data to Export)
  2. Quickbms.exe (Program)
  3. Winning_Eleven_5.bms (Script to run via program and Expor DATA)

we5.png

If you can see, all files are in the same folder, when Run the QUICHBMS.EXE The Program QUICHBMS.EXE search a .BMS SCRIPT to start the program, (winning_eleven_5-bms).

Next the program select the input archives/files to read and extraxt (WE5.DAT) and the last steps, enter a Folder to export data decript.

To Import its the Same way but need another script to IMPORT, like video export example.

Note Important:
That Script and program only workd with game: SLPM_620.53

Script export:
[/B] # Winning Eleven 5 (script 0.2) open FDSE "WE5.DAT" 1 open FDSE "SLPM_620.53" 0 EXISTS if EXISTS == 0 open FDSE "SLPM-62113" 0 EXISTS endif if EXISTS == 0 print "Insert the name of the game executable, like SLPM_620.53:" open FDSE "?" endif findloc OFFSET binary "end_anime" goto OFFSET get DUMMY string padding 0x10 get DAT_SIZE asize 1 findloc MORE_OFF binary "\x89PNG" 1 # some ISO are bugged?!? math BASE_OFF = 10000 for i = 0 get FOLDER long # ??? if FOLDER u> 0x1000 break endif get DUMMY1 long get DUMMY long get ZERO long get OFFSET long get ZERO long get END_OFFSET long get ZERO long get XSIZE long get ZERO long get SIZE long get ZERO long if i == 0 math BASE_OFF = OFFSET endif math OFFSET - BASE_OFF math OFFSET * 0x800 math OFFSET + MORE_OFF string NAME p "%s/" FOLDER xmath TMP "OFFSET + SIZE" if TMP u> DAT_SIZE xmath SIZE "DAT_SIZE - OFFSET" endif log NAME OFFSET SIZE 1 math XSIZE * 0x800 math OFFSET + XSIZE next i [B]

Friend @marqisspes6 maybe yo can doit a update for extraxt and import?
would be a good tool because this game does not have...

well friend, back to work.

Best Regards Marquisspes6 :TU:

I will give a try to the export script to understand how it works, maybe i can improve it

hello guys!
I would really like to add stadiums in pesedit 2013, but I don't know how. The gameplay tool doesn't recognize the pesedit exe.

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
@morodolarama1 i saw those screens on twitter too. He also made kits for Football Kingdom too. My heart aches for patched versions of both games.
Talking about Football Kingdom, i still got the old Fernando's translation, 0.4. If someone or directly @fernando may share or send the link, i searched here too, perhaps lost between tons of posts but i didn't saw a relative thread for it. Thanks in advance.

I searched everywhere hours and hours and didn't found the new translation... Is it exist for real or he stopped in the process?
That one should be at least on Winning-Eleven-games website (don't remember the new forum name).

Well i didn't tried to register neither as there were nothing which could interest me FTM i don't possess already.

Now to be honest after replaying all those football games one after another : i'm kinda sad that there's no Clubs in ISS 3 PS2 version (PC is a bad port) but it was hard to release a football game in PES Golden era. That game reach 16/20 easy in gameplay, now 10/20 in durability as it's super limited, no career/ML (no club so), not even some of the top by countries like PES 1...

Last edited:
Is there any app that converts uniforms from PES 6 to PES 5? I really wanted to use those Nike models from the years 2004/2005 and especially the one from the Brazilian team, if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it

if someone could insert kits the winning eleven 5 final evolution (season 2001-02) would be fantastic. the result is worth looking at these images that I could see on twitter, if you understand that the creator does not end with these kits, but at least learn how to insert something with afs explorer. I still haven't tried it because I still have things pending with we9le and now we10

View attachment 206562View attachment 206563View attachment 206564
View attachment 206565View attachment 206566View attachment 206567
Link Download

Hey guys! Finally found K-League Winning Eleven 9: AC, the last, lost chapter of the WE9 saga. Unless I lost something in the latest months (totally possible, in the case it was already out there imagine this post it's targeted to who missed it like me), was still pretty much unattainable/unseen here, right? By the way, did a small video of the intro/menus:

from the little I played, gameplay wise seems identical to the JL counterpart.. but it's just a first time impression, with Konami's passion for small tweaks and touch ups you never know until you put solid time in it.

I suppose the site on which I found it put it up quite recently as now it's the first result on Google, while last time I checked was nowhere to be found

Last but not least, of course I upped the game for anyone who wants it:

K-League Winning Eleven 9: Asia Championship

;)

Mate it's exactly the same out in the same time, but instead of Japan challenge for WC it's Korean Challenge.
Team are all the same etc., there's also "K-league" instead of "J-League" of course as a dedicated league ;)

But yes, it's a very very rare version. It wasn't availaible month ago, but since there's no PES anymore : a lot of people share all versions, old patchs from the time games were released impossible to found, same goes with some tools etc.

Back
Top Bottom