The Retro-PES Corner

Wow this thread almost 2k posts already, what up!

@miguelfcp who the hell is this guy? Goalkeeper, dancer, set pieces champion...whaaaat? Good point above with Chilavert, or maybe some sort of Rogerio Ceni's relative?

@daveer91
omg McGeady he was the shit in my first PES 5 Master League ever many years ago! I've had him on one wing, CR7 (don't ask) on another and this is how I learned about exploiting cutting in from the wings tada!! :D

What a great time those were! And I had Iniesta in the middle between them...

@rockstrongo this is a sad thing indeed, that the scripts exist in PES 2013 already. I didn't exactly mind this game, but Master League was much pain for me. I just cannot tolerate it.

I'm glad you've found a game for you at all, and yeah whichever way PES 2019 goes, we all have some sort of alternative in case it won't work out.

And now Commonwealth! Four stars are badass!

pes3 22-07-2018 20-33-44-142.png

Season 6 is crazy so far. In the league we've started with superb eight-game streak of victories and some of them were brutal, five and six goals each. Then, a defeat finally came and that was with second best team, Westfalen. And then right away in game number ten Weser, I hate those people!! Luck the fuck out and win 2-3 despite us leading 2-1, I just cannot tolerate Dudek guy anymore. Kiraly made mistakes too in the past but not so many! Polski goalie has lost my respect and I look into trading him out for someone else. It might be Buffon, Toldo, Casillas - whatever! We have all the monies in the planet to achieve this.

Contrary to that, for the first time ever we've had troubles in Europe. Juventus and their excellent defence stopped us in the game number one. And second was the worst ever! Out of all the people, Old Firm Blue took the revenge for the last season and we've actually lost 2-1! Dudek commited a criminal failure and yeah I blame him, but our offensive line was awful. Thankfully, in the four remaining games we've bounced back. 2-0 with Chamartin in game 3, 2-1 against Juve (another crucial goal from Scholes!) in game four, revengence (is that how you say it when you take revenge for someone taking revenge on youu??? :thenkingHD:) against Old Firm Blue (4-1) and finally, 0-0 draw with Chamartin in the final game and my god how? They have Rivaldo and Ronaldo up front! But we've endured and now it's time for Lombardia, and afterwards - either last year's finalists Merseyside Red or reigning champion of Western League, Esportiva of Portugal.

pes3 23-07-2018 19-50-01-0.png
It's another year of us integrating new players into ever-changing team. Kemar turned out to be useless trash and I will be trading him out alongside Dudek as well. Keznan on the other hand is a god-send, he's like Barbonez but also fast and actually useful not only in goal-bombing situations. Bermar has found his place on the left side of attacking line and is doing better and better, some of his goals were insane! Goalkeepers oftentimes literally don't have time to react, his goalshots are fast and precise, whatever THAT means! Zaoric needs more time to get his teamwork up but a few times he's really proven he's worth that #11 shirt, intense goals and assists. This is a dream-team already, I just need to trade remaining trash and failures out (Dudek, Kemar) and we're golden!

I wonder though, after Season 6, if we win everything, will that be it for The Commonwealth? I admit, despite already being horribly OP and unbeatable in the long run I love this Master League so much! I love this team, I love all the story playing out around it (with the help of my imagination and narration taking place both in my head and in the posts here) I just want to keep going! But I really want to give England, or especially Italy a shot. I would craft the sexiest, shiniest, most awesomest team of Italian/90s legends in the history. Just can't come up with a great name...since I am on a Italo Disco trip recently I wanted to name potential Italian team Righeira but I'm undecided...I had ideas about simple regional/city names like Toscana, Savoia, or Ravenna, but again I am undecided.

Any ideas? Willing to accept ideas for English teams too but I want to do Italy more. With all the top teams in Northern/Southern League it must be brutal! And I love it this way.

This concludes another update on my PES 3 story. Best PS2 PES game ever as voted by me and probably the other guy around someone has to agree with me on this! :D

Great stuff @Anjin
Always a pleasure reading your stuff.
Yes scripting is there,but I'm so used to it since I haven't played the PS2 games in ages,don't know better pretty much.

Wow this thread almost 2k posts already, what up!

@miguelfcp who the hell is this guy? Goalkeeper, dancer, set pieces champion...whaaaat? Good point above with Chilavert, or maybe some sort of Rogerio Ceni's relative?

@daveer91
omg McGeady he was the shit in my first PES 5 Master League ever many years ago! I've had him on one wing, CR7 (don't ask) on another and this is how I learned about exploiting cutting in from the wings tada!! :D

What a great time those were! And I had Iniesta in the middle between them...

@rockstrongo this is a sad thing indeed, that the scripts exist in PES 2013 already. I didn't exactly mind this game, but Master League was much pain for me. I just cannot tolerate it.

I'm glad you've found a game for you at all, and yeah whichever way PES 2019 goes, we all have some sort of alternative in case it won't work out.

And now Commonwealth! Four stars are badass!

View attachment 5339

Season 6 is crazy so far. In the league we've started with superb eight-game streak of victories and some of them were brutal, five and six goals each. Then, a defeat finally came and that was with second best team, Westfalen. And then right away in game number ten Weser, I hate those people!! Luck the fuck out and win 2-3 despite us leading 2-1, I just cannot tolerate Dudek guy anymore. Kiraly made mistakes too in the past but not so many! Polski goalie has lost my respect and I look into trading him out for someone else. It might be Buffon, Toldo, Casillas - whatever! We have all the monies in the planet to achieve this.

Contrary to that, for the first time ever we've had troubles in Europe. Juventus and their excellent defence stopped us in the game number one. And second was the worst ever! Out of all the people, Old Firm Blue took the revenge for the last season and we've actually lost 2-1! Dudek commited a criminal failure and yeah I blame him, but our offensive line was awful. Thankfully, in the four remaining games we've bounced back. 2-0 with Chamartin in game 3, 2-1 against Juve (another crucial goal from Scholes!) in game four, revengence (is that how you say it when you take revenge for someone taking revenge on youu??? :thenkingHD:) against Old Firm Blue (4-1) and finally, 0-0 draw with Chamartin in the final game and my god how? They have Rivaldo and Ronaldo up front! But we've endured and now it's time for Lombardia, and afterwards - either last year's finalists Merseyside Red or reigning champion of Western League, Esportiva of Portugal.

View attachment 5338
It's another year of us integrating new players into ever-changing team. Kemar turned out to be useless trash and I will be trading him out alongside Dudek as well. Keznan on the other hand is a god-send, he's like Barbonez but also fast and actually useful not only in goal-bombing situations. Bermar has found his place on the left side of attacking line and is doing better and better, some of his goals were insane! Goalkeepers oftentimes literally don't have time to react, his goalshots are fast and precise, whatever THAT means! Zaoric needs more time to get his teamwork up but a few times he's really proven he's worth that #11 shirt, intense goals and assists. This is a dream-team already, I just need to trade remaining trash and failures out (Dudek, Kemar) and we're golden!

I wonder though, after Season 6, if we win everything, will that be it for The Commonwealth? I admit, despite already being horribly OP and unbeatable in the long run I love this Master League so much! I love this team, I love all the story playing out around it (with the help of my imagination and narration taking place both in my head and in the posts here) I just want to keep going! But I really want to give England, or especially Italy a shot. I would craft the sexiest, shiniest, most awesomest team of Italian/90s legends in the history. Just can't come up with a great name...since I am on a Italo Disco trip recently I wanted to name potential Italian team Righeira but I'm undecided...I had ideas about simple regional/city names like Toscana, Savoia, or Ravenna, but again I am undecided.

Any ideas? Willing to accept ideas for English teams too but I want to do Italy more. With all the top teams in Northern/Southern League it must be brutal! And I love it this way.

This concludes another update on my PES 3 story. Best PS2 PES game ever as voted by me and probably the other guy around someone has to agree with me on this! :D

@Anjin , you may be referring to me and @fmicablues7 , PES 3 on the playstation 2 just gets better with every year that passes. It has no rivals in the modern football gaming world. To play a master league game in PES 2019, I hear you will first have to meet the WAGs, bribe some agents, massage Minanda's dodgy knee, get all touchy-feely with the squad in an hour long team talk and after that water the pitch yourself.

Too much off the field faff perhaps. :SHAKE::SHAKE::SHAKE:

Maybe my best ever result in the PES 6 Default Originals Challenge. Playing the end of season friendly fixtures at the conclusion of season 2 (restart 6 :SHOCK::SHOCK::SHOCK:) and for the first time having reached the ML points total to pay the salaries for the year already. I was able to risk playing a few top ranked or near as much ML teams in the friendly games.

We beat Sporting Lisbon 1 - 0 (OG from a low Ruskin cross) which gained the team 1370 ML points for a FRIENDLY. That is good for me and we played well, but should friendly games give players more points than league wins ? :SNACK:

Counter attack?
Yes!

Valdes and Postiga are getting the job done Vs Levante in my draw Vs them

What a fucking missile by Postiga!! Well done mate:D .

@Anjin Your Commonwealth saga has been a really good read, I love to build up a narrative for my MLs too. Anyway, Righeira sounds badass! I'm italian but I can't suggest you anything better unluckily :D. Savoia were also the last monarchs of Italy. I'm not exactly a monarchic :LOL: but it would have some kind of poetic touch.

Last two games for me in ML have been script fests, especially vs osasuna at home, it s not logical how much stamina and agression they have,its as if they are bayern or juventus.., thats why sometimes i lose interest in playing master league....

My Pes 5 campaign (momentarily) ended with joys and pains.
Lost the promo unfortunately :( . Utrecht won his last game and even tho I won mine, it was useless as they were one point ahead. So another season in D2 awaits.. arrghh. But with an year more of experience and growth of the team I think I should make it.
I had my revenge with Utrecht anyway, winning the D2 Cup against them with a nice goal of Hamsun and a miracle of Ivarov in the last minute :). Pretty nice, tense final in which I took a magnificent screen of Minanda lifting the Cup, only for my computer to not save it :TD:. Don't know if it had to do with the sweetfx I put in as it seems it mess a bit up things like this (it also conflicted with fraps). Whatever.

Anyway, I don't think I have to say anything else about this game. Yet I always feel the need to after a good session. Genuine, hard, fun, authentic. Pure football sensations.

But now I'll take a small pause. I want to play something a bit more immediate and less tiring. I downloaded what seems to be a nice patch for Pes 2010 , one named Pesedit Style of season 16/17, I gave it a look and it seemed like a decent work, it has jenkey's gameplay in it too.. will probably gonna start a no pressure Master League on it.

@Madmac79 , well done on the Division 2 Cup victory. I have always rated the D2 Cup as the toughest trophy to win, given how weak a squad a player normally has in Division 2.
As for missing out on promotion by a point, happened so often to me in PES 2 way back in the day and there was no player development like there is in PES 5, so at least your default youngsters will improve much more with one more season. :YES::YES::YES:

My Pes 5 campaign (momentarily) ended with joys and pains.
Lost the promo unfortunately :( . Utrecht won his last game and even tho I won mine, it was useless as they were one point ahead. So another season in D2 awaits.. arrghh. But with an year more of experience and growth of the team I think I should make it.
I had my revenge with Utrecht anyway, winning the D2 Cup against them with a nice goal of Hamsun and a miracle of Ivarov in the last minute :). Pretty nice, tense final in which I took a magnificent screen of Minanda lifting the Cup, only for my computer to not save it :TD:. Don't know if it had to do with the sweetfx I put in as it seems it mess a bit up things like this (it also conflicted with fraps). Whatever.

Anyway, I don't think I have to say anything else about this game. Yet I always feel the need to after a good session. Genuine, hard, fun, authentic. Pure football sensations.

But now I'll take a small pause. I want to play something a bit more immediate and less tiring. I downloaded what seems to be a nice patch for Pes 2010 , one named Pesedit Style of season 16/17, I gave it a look and it seemed like a decent work, it has jenkey's gameplay in it too.. will probably gonna start a no pressure Master League on it.
Always good to take a breather when playing a game a lot.
Haven't given my Pes 10 much attention,might try it more

You'll bounce though,and winning the cup is massive

Real Madrid away.
Down 3-0 after about 20 Min i saw that half out by hoofing it the rest of the time.
Got my hopes up after smashing in a goal just at the start of 2nd.
Then,a straight red card for me,moments later it was 4-1 as well.

Last ten minutes I pressed on for at least a goal to keep the score less humiliating.
And I did,scored 4-2 at the end of the game.

This game was awful,I had no chance at all.
Guess top player and manual is a bad idea Vs RM.

Game after that I had Granada away,one cool thing about that game,stadium were pretty much empty,1/10 full maybe,didn't check the standings but Granada must be going down.

That was about it,the game played horrible,I couldn't take the ball from them and they scored in their first three shots.
Long story short,I quit the game.
Don't know why the game is acting up,and right now ,I'll take a breather from it.
Guess it's the CPU wanting me to stay out of the European cups, something that have been evident since day one.
So a breather,then back at it again in a few days.
Might go PA1 from now on,see if it changes things.
Hope you guys had better games tonite

That's a good question @Anjin. Where does Fredriksson come from, exactly? All I know is that he's swedish. In which club did he play before joining ML United? And most importantly, how the hell is he so talented in so many ways?

He's mysterious. He's good-looking. He wears a bandana even though his hair is clearly not big enough to justify wearing one. He scores (ahem...tries to...) freekicks. He takes penalty kicks. He's a talented goalkeeper. All of this as a 19-year-old. He is...

...the most interesting man in the world!

Some facts about him.

Truth is, if you combine south american keepers' tendency for eccentricity (spotted in guys like Ceni or Chilavert as you guys said) with nordic's natural composure, you get...Fredriksson, the bioengineered superkeeper.

--
@Anjin, if you're up for a more challenging experience, I've got one idea (straight from our ML Vault):
Salary Cap: Choose a limit of salary expenditures per season. The tighter the budget, the harder is the challenge. If you go over the established salary cap, it's game over.
Playing to your idea, it'd be cool to build an all-nordic side and finally get to overthrow western europe's football domination.

@WhoAteMeDinner: Congratulations man! How about now, can you bring in any newgens to strengthen the team?

@Madmac79: Setting up a retro-ML as a means to relax after another retro-ML, that's how addictive retro-PES is in a nutshell!

ML United - Generations Mode - PES2008 PS2

Recap

It's been a while since I've written a somewhat "official" update on my ML, so for those who have joined our thread in recent times, I'm playing a ML with one of the most tough, rewarding and unique challenges from our own ML Vault of scenarios and ideas for a career in PES. It's the Generations Mode:

Generations Mode: As you start with the ML defaults, you can only acquire a newgen/regen (choosing from the "newcomers" group) when one of your players retires. Also, you can't sell or let go of any player in this save unless, of course, he retires.

Both D1 and D2 are comprised of teams from all over the globe, whilst in the world of ML the remaining 3 leagues are the English, Italian and Spanish ones. In ours, there's Bayern, Benfica, Rosenborg, Internacional Porto Alegre, River Plate...our travel expenses are tremendous, as you can see. It's an NBA of football, if you will.

The first few seasons of the save were among the toughest I've ever had in any ML I've ever done, not only just because of how hard it was to actually get points and win matches, but because this challenge truly gets in your head. Typically, how would you get over the fact that you're the worst team in the league (by far)? You buy better players, get rid of the trash and move up. But in this challenge, you can't do that. So, my focus on the first few seasons of the save was to develop the younger players and wait until someone retired so that I could bring in a newgen to replace him. And when I was finally able to do it, I had to bet on the right newgen, because if this "pick" turned out to be a bust, I had just wasted a rare and valuable opportunity to improve my team, which would mean more years spent as the black sheep of the D2. Talk about pressure!

But even when you do get a really good newgen - they're always expensive as hell and have the best/richest clubs of the world after them, so you have to pray a lot to land one for your side -; this is not the actual NBA, this is a football game and he'll be just one in 11 players out there, so we won't singlehandedly carry your team out of the pit. You have to make sure you're able to build a competitive side and then add the newgens to strengthen it, which is a process that takes time. Oh and you still need to be able to pay your salaries...

I remember @mattmid telling this concern he had about his own Generations Mode experience: what if you spend too many seasons on D2 so that your previously younger default players begin to age and decline? Then one would be in a deadly cycle of players coming in-players retiring but never improving the team in the process. This is how this challenge gets in your head: it tells you from the start that if you're not able to squeeze every bit of potential of the ML Default team to the very last drop, you'll probably never get out of D2.
Therefore, there's only one way to improve: endure the process, patiently. Allow your players to develop. Test a lot of tactics until one fits. Get trashed often, don't win points for several weeks in a row, but keep going still. Eventually, bit by bit, the team will improve and you'll get out of that hole.

Record:
Season 1 - finished 7th place on Division 2 // eliminated on the 1st round of the D2 Cup // 14% wins
S2 - 3rd on D2 // D2 Cup runner-up // 50% wins
S3 - 5th on D2 // D2 Cup winners // 35% wins
S4 - 1st on D2 // reached D2 Cup semis // 78% wins - promotion to D1
S5 - 5th on D1 // D1 Cup winners // 50% wins
S6 - ...

Titles conquered: Division 2 title (S4), D2 Cup (S3), D1 Cup (S5)

After 6 seasons, I've acquired only 3 newgens after Minanda, Huylens and Castolo retired:
- Jackson, Centre-Back, acquired in Season 3
- Fredriksson aka The Most Interesting Man In the World, Goalkeeper, acquired in Season 5
- Park Jyun Hi "The Korean Inzaghi ", Striker, acquired in Season 6

It's 3 new players in a total of 28 of our roster, so as you can see, it really is important to build a strong core of default players regardless of who you're able to bring in as replacements for retired players.

Free kicks, long shots, volleys...
wow, awesome goals, i don't play oldgen anymore, i forgot how satisfying the shooting was in the old games
back when i still played pes 5 i made some goal compilations myself, maybe you guys would check them too. recorded on my old laptop with integrated video, so the quality and framerate are pretty terrible, but anyway

@Madmac79 , well done on the Division 2 Cup victory. I have always rated the D2 Cup as the toughest trophy to win, given how weak a squad a player normally has in Division 2.
As for missing out on promotion by a point, happened so often to me in PES 2 way back in the day and there was no player development like there is in PES 5, so at least your default youngsters will improve much more with one more season. :YES::YES::YES:

I agree mate, D2 Cup is REALLY hard. Especially because in D2 you have usually a bad team and you are more focused on promo. I indeed can't remember winning it that much in the past.

In Pes 2 and 3 it's hard without development. But at least team chemistry improves if I remember correctly, right :THINK:?

Always good to take a breather when playing a game a lot.
Haven't given my Pes 10 much attention,might try it more

You'll bounce though,and winning the cup is massive

Thanks Rock.
You are right. Honestly I'm not even really "tired" of Pes 5, it's just that every single match feels like a (still magnificent) grind :D , especially with players as bad as our beloved defaults. As I said in the past, maybe it's the more realistic virtual-football experience I've ever played and the most amazing thing is that it never cease to satisfy me, even after all this years, but sometimes you need to dilute it a bit.

Now I just want to load the game, do some market maybe and play some games without too many thoughts. Pes 2010 is a lighter game but still has tons of depth, seems like the perfect candidate.
Real Madrid away.
Down 3-0 after about 20 Min i saw that half out by hoofing it the rest of the time.
Got my hopes up after smashing in a goal just at the start of 2nd.
Then,a straight red card for me,moments later it was 4-1 as well.

Last ten minutes I pressed on for at least a goal to keep the score less humiliating.
And I did,scored 4-2 at the end of the game.

This game was awful,I had no chance at all.
Guess top player and manual is a bad idea Vs RM.

Game after that I had Granada away,one cool thing about that game,stadium were pretty much empty,1/10 full maybe,didn't check the standings but Granada must be going down.

That was about it,the game played horrible,I couldn't take the ball from them and they scored in their first three shots.
Long story short,I quit the game.
Don't know why the game is acting up,and right now ,I'll take a breather from it.
Guess it's the CPU wanting me to stay out of the European cups, something that have been evident since day one.
So a breather,then back at it again in a few days.
Might go PA1 from now on,see if it changes things.
Hope you guys had better games tonite

Ah! Sorry for your frustrating experience. I think we all did quit games many times too :D, or at least I surely did.. there are moments in which it's impossible to mantain composure in front of the CPU evident scams.

In the meantime I'd suggest you, like I'm about to do myself, to play some other Pes with a lighter mood. I find that often playing Master Leagues or even a simple Cup without much expectations can lead to the most fun.

@Madmac79: Setting up a retro-ML as a means to relax after another retro-ML, that's how addictive retro-PES is in a nutshell!

Exactly, mate! There is a retro-PES experience apt for every taste and moment!

Last edited:
ML United - Generations Mode - PES2008 PS2

Season 6 - first half of season

After an unexpected 5th place and D1 Cup win on our first-ever D1 season - which got us a place in the WEFA Championships -, I kept asking myself: is it really possible to improve upon this unbelievably good season? Realistically, not really. Our team remained the same as last year, except for Park Jyun Hi's acquisition after Castolo's retirement. I got him as a prospect to develop patiently as he's only 18, has a lot to improve if he wants to get on Gutierrez, Ordaz and Hamsun's level, and those guys have always been and still are able to deal with the responsibility of forming a competitive striker duo.
Given that we haven't changed much from last season, our objective for Season 6 is to finish in the top half of the table, asserting our position as a D1 side.

The first few matches of the season were tough. Struggling to get a win in the league, we also had to divide our roster for 3 competitions (league, cup and WEFA), which as I said here before had me subbing off players at halftime not because they were underperforming, but to save energy and rotate the squad. With two matches each week and an absurd system of rotating players often, I felt like an NBA coach for a while. Out of 28 players of our squad, there's at least 10 of them I don't use EVER, so the majority of minutes went to the usual starting 11 + 4/5/6 bench players. As I focused on not letting the strongest teams of league fly out of my reach due to my false start, something had to give and it happened to be the WEFA Championships. We got our pace back and joined the top teams in D1 with a few wins but finished 3rd on the WEFA - Pompy as 4th, Atletico and Tottenham qualified - with only one win and one draw in 6 matches. We say goodbye to the Championships and join the Masters Cup come January, to face North London White.

As it had happened last season, Bayern and Benfica stood out from the pack and bit by bit I got closer. I got a chance to narrow our gap between us and league leaders Bayern but our matchup ended 0-0...if I'd won that one, would have been just 1 point behind them. After that, we slipped and fell on a couple of matches, including an unexpected 1-2 loss against Besiktas at home, and Bayern is now much more distant.

JEtFxWf.jpg

Top Scorer: Kezman (Fenerbahçe) 10, Gutierrez 8, Belluschi (River Plate) 7

It seems we'll be able to fight for yet another WEFA Championships participation. For a few hours our fans believed we could be actually fighting for the title but as things stand now, I don't see Bayern or Benfica letting go of the first two spots, they're just one step ahead of anyone else in this league right now. I'd say we'd better be worried about Besiktas who has a hell of a team (they have regen Maldini, need I say more?) and the others who are getting closer. However, we're once again exceeding the expectations and on our second half of the season, we'll be helping the ML World decide where some of the most important titles end up going to, as we're also still on the D1 Cup (currently on the quarter-finals vs. Rosenborg, won the 1st leg 2-1) and on the WEFA Masters Cup.
Now the question is: will our boys tolerate the pressure of being in a team that's becoming accostumed to fight for titles?

-- In other news, Valeny and Ximelez will retire by the end of the season, which allows us to get 2 newgens for Season 7.

Oh and @mattmid, I had the most shocking of surprises on the latest ML United's training session:

aC5UrdF.jpg

For those who are unaware of the Legend of Zamenhof, he's a guy who despite not having played a single minute of a game on 6 seasons of save - and only was in the bench for 1 or 2 matches -, still asks for contract renewals so that we can't get rid of him. Legend says he's busy spending his earned PES Points all over the world...he had been last seen in Dubai.
Now he's decided to come to one of our training sessions, probably on his way to collect yet another paycheck.
Afterwards, he sent me a text message:

ZamenhOFF to Switzerland, Merry Christmas. Be back in Easter, hope you guys win the D2 so that I can be back in time to lift the trophy.

This guy...

I played PES1 and WE5 on stream last night it was fun, both games still hold up....playing an international league on pes as Italy on 4 stars, finding it hard, i am nowhere near as good at pes as i used to be :(. scored some nice goals and had a few really good games, came from 2-0 down to USA to win 2-3 in one game, all goals scored in the first half, lost a competitive game in Germany 2-1, after leveling with a well worked goal at 1-1.

Overall i had fun

Hello,

So I finished my Master League season with Heerenveen and didn't get promotion :( I couldn't get the signings (only managed 2). Positive note was I won the Division 2 Cup Final.

Started my 2nd season and got a mixed set of results and lot of new signings. Rosenberg are my bogey team as always beating me lol!

Im thinking of creating a blog for this and will share on the site. Just need to document a quick match report for each game I played. What do you guys think of this idea? :)

Cheers

I tried everything to create a logo for Chievo and Inter (season 2003-04) and import it with the good old We7optEditor, with no success.
The logo of Inter is pratically transparent when i import it.
I'm on it since about 3 hours, and i can't find (all) the IG teams logos anywhere to import :(
There's a file "Masterlogos" on the We7optEditor website, but there's missing too many teams, more focused on PL.

For now on, i will made all the transfers/players/names etc., the most important thing for me, but if someone found logos from PES 3, it could be great as giving a little bit of "fresh" graphical air :))

Finished my first season on 13.
95% being amazing,the rest awful.
But those are good odds,so I'll take em!

Lost at home Vs Malaga,they were in 7th place holding the last Euro spot,so no suprise there.
Lost the game 3-1,Rondon scored 2 of those.
Pretty scripted game,TP is pretty impossible when it wants to win.
One good thing was this goal by Valdes.
Omg!

Last game of the season was against Bilbao at home,pretty decent game,lost 1-0,was a man short the last 25 min.
So as predicted,eight place
IMG_20180727_013102.jpg

Since I'm a bit of a stats nerd,I have a lot of notes and records from older season,probably have my old Pes 6 stats somewhere:)
I found my notes from my first seasons on Pes 13 back when it came out,and according to those I had s tough time with my Boro in The Championship.
Finishing 10-6-2
So I'll stick around with Pes 13,and hopefully have a better 2nd season.
Not really disappointed,a bit though on my missed Euro spot.
Now I'm gonna get rid of a ton of players and start to build a solid defence for my next season.

@rockstrongo and @Madmac79 regarding taking a breather from ML. What i used to do at the end of every season was to play an International Cup. First was the World Cup, then European etc... i would play every game and at the end i would award points to each team. Something like 10 points for winning, 8 for runners up etc...

All of this would lead to qualifications for the Konami Cup International League. Then i would play all the games in that league. The winner getting awarded points again. And the cycle continues. Each Cup would be between ML seasons.

I also used to try to buy the best performers in those cups for my ML. Kind of scouting.

On top of that best performers would receive one or two extra points on the stats of a random player.

I used to love it!

Best team always seemed to be Cameroon. Maybe because of their pace.

A somewhat less impressive Playstation 2, PES 6, Default Originals Challenge third season for me, than @rockstrongo 's excellent PES 2013 form.

Fourteen games and after thirteen fixtures, no wins and four draws. Won the last game but honestly the COM team could not hit a barn door the whole game and we were clinical to my amazement.
Now I just need 3000 points from the end of season friendlies. GULP. :SICK::SICK::SICK:

Back
Top Bottom