The Retro-PES Corner

It looks very good, work that went beyond the details of user name 99. I was not aware of it. But, note that everything in it is in Option File.
As for the patch that I released (on YouTube), everything was inserted directly into ISO. Kits and Logos. And, this is unprecedented, at least for me. I'm referring to preserving the identity and season of WE 10.
Even so, thank you for your response.
Hi, did you already have the patch for WE10 Original Season?
I am looking for that patch too.

I had a lot of fun with PES 2015 this week. While 2014 was ambitious and innovative in it's sim for scientific simulation, it's lack of polish is made up for in the compromise between fun and realism in the tightened up PES 2015.

One thing that leaps out at me after 5 years of PES 2021, is the vast amount of animations and realistic little touches that got phased out for more repetitive and robotic ones 2020 onwards.

Some great ball physics and some seamless looking plays inspired me to create this little montage, enjoy!

On the field, PES 2015 provides the finest balance of arcade and realism so far in only it's second outing on the still primitive Fox Engine and in comparison to the series history. As per the slogan, The Pitch is ours, Enjoy this compilation of some of the realistic goals possible in this game!

I had a lot of fun with PES 2015 this week. While 2014 was ambitious and innovative in it's sim for scientific simulation, it's lack of polish is made up for in the compromise between fun and realism in the tightened up PES 2015.

One thing that leaps out at me after 5 years of PES 2021, is the vast amount of animations and realistic little touches that got phased out for more repetitive and robotic ones 2020 onwards.

Some great ball physics and some seamless looking plays inspired me to create this little montage, enjoy!

On the field, PES 2015 provides the finest balance of arcade and realism so far in only it's second outing on the still primitive Fox Engine and in comparison to the series history. As per the slogan, The Pitch is ours, Enjoy this compilation of some of the realistic goals possible in this game!

As 14, PES 15 is an underrated title for sure, PA1 being great, shooting (to me) the best of modern pes games.
My only complaint is the empty and lifeless ML
Plus inflated score lines, and a hefty chunk of cheating from the CPU.
Player's drains pretty fast as well.
But all in all a good solid game.

The goals look good but I find the keepers are pretty bad, looks like they are diving without extending their arms.

It feels sad doesn't it.
Played Bologna in my ML earlier, and the coach Sinisa Mihailjovic passed away a year or two ago from cancer

Yeh mate it is a bit sad. It seems to be happening a lot now with sports people too.

As 14, PES 15 is an underrated title for sure, PA1 being great, shooting (to me) the best of modern pes games.
My only complaint is the empty and lifeless ML
Plus inflated score lines, and a hefty chunk of cheating from the CPU.
Player's drains pretty fast as well.
But all in all a good solid game.
Bro, this might interest you, I think I found an ok balance for PES 2015's inflated scores! (The problem is not solved, but the overall goal scores in the league are acceptable in 13 minute games - I would think 12 and 11 are closer to reality as well):

https://evoweb.uk/threads/the-retro-pes-corner.78697/page-559#post-4081778 :TU:

Hi, did you already have the patch for WE10 Original Season?
I am looking for that patch too.
Hello friend. I just saw your post. Sorry.
Yes, I managed to download it from Mega. The patch seems excellent, it translates everything, with kits, preserving the base of the game. I recommend it. There are some editing errors, but it is possible to fix them.
I even found another option. Check it out at the LINK

Guys, need some help with PES 6 controls (PC).

I always play with a controller, but for some reason, the one I recently purchased does not allow me to change Attack Levels (Left Trigger + Right Trigger/Right Bumper). I've tried changing controler settings, update drivers, a lot of things, but I can't seem to make this work. All other buttons and joysticks work fine.

I've been trying to find if there's a keyboard shortcut for changing Attack Levels, to no avail. Does anybody know if there's a way to do this? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Was able to solve it: Have to press "Z+E" to increase Attack Level and "Z+C" to decrease it.
Not the best solution, but it'll do until I can sort out this controller issue.

Last edited:
Guys, need some help with PES 6 controls (PC).

I always play with a controller, but for some reason, the one I recently purchased does not allow me to change Attack Levels (Right Trigger + Left Trigger/Left Bumper). I've tried changing controler settings, update drivers, a lot of things, but I can't seem to make this work. All other buttons and joysticks work fine.

I've been trying to find if there's a keyboard shortcut for changing Attack Levels, to no avail. Does anybody know if there's a way to do this? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Was able to solve it: Have to press "Z+E" to increase Attack Level and "Z+C" to decrease it.
Not the best solution, but it'll do until I can sort out this controller issue.
Milloss please refer to this thread and the posts by @RPT who has kindly provided a fix for this long standing issue:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/l2-r2-problem.98798/

@millossobek thanks, just sole random league goals I scored.

As for controller it’s because attack levels aren’t how you stated. To change attack levels is PES6 you hold L2 and press R1 to increase the attack level. You also need to go into formation and and set the attack/def levels to manual or it will auto reset your levels during a match.

Very nice compilation with good variety of goals. Some are really amazing. Well done !

Thanks. I just started a league so it’s some goals I’ve scored so far. I enjoyed the long ranger at the end of the video but I felt most satisfied with the Tevez lob.

@millossobek thanks, just sole random league goals I scored.

As for controller it’s because attack levels aren’t how you stated. To change attack levels is PES6 you hold L2 and press R1 to increase the attack level. You also need to go into formation and and set the attack/def levels to manual or it will auto reset your levels during a match.
Thanks yeah thats actually what I meant.. (L2 + R1/R2 to increase/decrease. edited the original post as it had a typo lol).

anyway its all sorted now with the tool provided above by @RPT :TU:

Last edited:
Today I was playing again Pes5, Pes6 ,we10 and pes2008 to comparing them all.
My opinions are

Pes5:
+Best physicalty of all of them
-Best referee
-More alive ball physics,even if too much light passing regard
-best first touch
-worst attacking A.i
-worst player control and dribbling

Pes6:
-Best graphics and animation in my opinion
-Best game speed ( it's the slower if we talk just about speed)
-Overall better ball physics than Pes5 on short passes, but ball is less alive.
-good attacking A.i ,but midfield positioning is the worst one and ruins the game too much.
-maybe the best dribbling,cause you have the we10's control but some of Pes5 inertia too.
-fouls are way less than its predecessor

We10:
- basically is something between Pes5 and Pes6. The real Pes 5.5
- great control of players
- there are still enough fouls
- overall good A.i on all the pitch. Defensive and midfield one is almost on the same level than Pes5 and attacking one is way better.
-goalkeepers are dreadful.
- players has no inertia.

Pes2008
-best A.i by far on all the pitch
- great dribbling and control
- good ball physics, not the best in every way, but maybe the more "rounded" one.
-worst graphic in my opinion
-cross and corners are too much overpowered
-players has no inertia

My final toughts are that the best game would be Pes6 engine, with Pes2008 A.i, Pes 5 referee and physicalty.

Pes5 is the most ambitious
Pes2008 the one who do everything good
We10 the most fun maybe
Pes6 could be the best, but it's a.i ruined everything

Oggi ho giocato di nuovo a Pes5, Pes6, we10 e pes2008 per confrontarli tutti.
Le mie opinioni sono

Pes5:
+Migliore fisicità di tutti
-Miglior arbitro
-Maggiore fisica della palla viva, anche se si considera un passaggio troppo leggero
-il miglior primo tocco
- peggior AI attaccante
-peggior controllo del giocatore e palleggio

Pes6:
-La migliore grafica e animazione a mio parere
- La migliore velocità di gioco (è la più lenta se parliamo solo di velocità)
-Nel complesso la fisica della palla è migliore rispetto a quella di Pes5 nei passaggi corti, ma la palla è meno viva.
-buona IA in attacco, ma il posizionamento a centrocampo è il peggiore e rovina troppo il gioco.
-forse il miglior dribbling, perché hai il controllo del we10 ma anche un po' di inerzia del Pes5.
-i falli sono molto meno numerosi rispetto al suo predecessore

Mer10:
- fondamentalmente è qualcosa tra Pes5 e Pes6. Il vero Pes 5.5
- ottimo controllo dei giocatori
- ci sono ancora abbastanza falli
- complessivamente buona Ai su tutto il campo. La difesa e il centrocampo sono quasi allo stesso livello di Pes5 e l'attacco è decisamente migliore.
-i portieri sono terribili.
- i giocatori non hanno inerzia.

Pes2008
- la migliore IA in assoluto su tutto il campo
- ottimo dribbling e controllo
- buona fisica della palla, non la migliore sotto ogni aspetto, ma forse quella più "completa".
-la grafica peggiore secondo me
-i cross e gli angoli sono troppo potenti
-i giocatori non hanno inerzia

Le mie considerazioni finali sono che il gioco migliore sarebbe il motore Pes6, con l'intelligenza artificiale di Pes2008, l'arbitro e la fisicità di Pes 5.

Pes5 è il più ambizioso
Pes2008 quello che fa tutto bene
Noi10 il più divertente forse
Pes6 potrebbe essere il migliore, ma l'intelligenza artificiale ha rovinato tutto
Try Pes 2008 for PS2....the best version

I was talking about PS2 version in my post.
I agree it's the best, cause it do everything good, even if it doesn't reach some peaks Pes5 and Pes6 have in some aspects of their gameplay.
Pes5 ,in particoular, has something magic that no football game came after it has

Try WE9 Japanese (the first one, not LE etc) and WE2008. Especially WE9 is a lot different than PES5, for me in a better way.

@paokkerkir which differences - gameplay wise - have you spoted between PS2 PES2008 and PS2 WE2008 ?

I think the speed is slightly slower.

WE2008 has a bug-free ML + additional difficulty level which in the feel like the highest one from PES 2008 imho.

@simogto90 , have you also tried JLWE2008CC ? This one is another beast. PES 2014 is not too bad too.

Back
Top Bottom