The Retro-PES Corner

This may have been discussed many times, but after PES 6, do the PS2 editions change much at all other than players and kits?

I know PES 5 and 6 are the top dogs, but I often wonder if anyone prefers 2008-14 on ps2 more.

Gameplay seems similar from some videos.

I suppose the bigger appeal for 5 and 6 is the nostalgia that comes with it!

For me PES2008 the PS2 version (with adjusted stats) is much better than PES5 and PES6 (never liked PES6 too arcadey for me) Simply because the CPU is more challenging and attacks you in different ways depending on how you play.

I have tried the ones after it but they are not as good even with the Champions League licence. In fact I recently gave PES2014 another go but it is too easy which is a shame.

If you check out the PES2008 threads on this site you will find plenty of ISOs and Option Files.

https://evoweb.uk/forums/pes-2008-we-2008.349/

Hello.
Could any kind soul help me?After years, I finally found Winning Eleven 10, fully licensed, preserving its era.

The quality seems excellent, I recommend it to everyone. The problem is that I can't download it. The Mega is limited for me. :(
Well, could someone upload it through mediafire?

It looks very good, work that went beyond the details of user name 99. I was not aware of it. But, note that everything in it is in Option File.
As for the patch that I released (on YouTube), everything was inserted directly into ISO. Kits and Logos. And, this is unprecedented, at least for me. I'm referring to preserving the identity and season of WE 10.
Even so, thank you for your response.

I don't usually get high scoring games on PES 3 over the years but just had a crazy game vs Everton in the ML. I'm currently top of div 1 only a point ahead of Man Utd with 3 games left so need to win every one.

A young Wayne Rooney opened the scoring against the run of play which annoyed me and we dominated to take a 2-1 lead at half time then 3-1 up in the second half only for Everton (mainly Rooney) to come back to lead 4-3. Thankfully in the last 10 minutes after a few substitutions I snatch it 5-4 and Everton hit the post from a deflection with pretty much the last kick of the game. Still on course for the title

20240727_124517.jpg

Back
Top Bottom