The Retro-PES Corner

It's one that I own/have played but not as much as I'd like. The screen on my GBA is crap for starters. But I've played a bit through emulation. As an aside, the Master League team names are outrageous:

I've posted it umpteen times before but it never ceases to amaze: the majority of these were named after Alfa Romeo employees!

It's a gem!
By GBA screen you mean the physical console I assume? I am too old for those tiny screens , and not yet my presbyopia has arrived! 😂

On PC on GBA emulator you can upscale the graphics and buff the details with some filters.

About the OG MLM defaults, I like the recycling every now and then cause I almost tend to forget everyone except for Pavia.

IIRC you or someone else, had posted an article about how the names were inspired by the Italian car manufacturer industry, some years ago.

By GBA screen you mean the physical console I assume? I am too old for those tiny screens , and not yet my presbyopia has arrived! 😂

On PC on GBA emulator you can upscale the graphics and buff the details with some filters.

About the OG MLM defaults, I like the recycling every now and then cause I almost tend to forget everyone except for Pavia.

IIRC you or someone else, had posted an article about how the names were inspired by the Italian car manufacturer industry, some years ago.

If you prefer real hardware the GameCube can play GBA games natively. Either spend a ton on the Gameboy player for GameCube (disc required) or you can hack the GameCube and play them from a SD card.

Guys, do any of you know of any PES editions have an International Challenge mode (besides PES 6)?

I want to play a campaign with the Romanian NT, and play European Qualifying all the way to the World Cup. PES 6 seems like a great choice, but I just wanted to know if there are other options out there that include this mode. :)

Guys, do any of you know of any PES editions have an International Challenge mode (besides PES 6)?

I want to play a campaign with the Romanian NT, and play European Qualifying all the way to the World Cup. PES 6 seems like a great choice, but I just wanted to know if there are other options out there that include this mode. :)

If im not wrong we9 japan and we10

Does anyone know how to make a PES 2008 BESLES-54913P2K8OPT file readable again in the editor ? I want to test out some global edits, but it's only recognizing the original .psu file Geeeeee uploaded. I even was able to convert it back to a .psu file after first using the save builder to convert it to a .max file and then the save converter to a .psu, but the editor still isn't seeing it.

Back
Top Bottom