The Retro-PES Corner

https://mega.nz/file/FZ9DXQxJ#jhwTn0-UTu6xpsO7wj3H8YyIpJXDQL6D3PSpDNIOnxo

Don't think I'll be able to do more on the OF since it's very difficult to find kits for the Chinese teams.

Amazing work. Just amazing. Just started playing JLWE8AC this week with the english patch uploaded, and I really like the game. Thank you for this OF, I was about to do the same myself.

Weird game this. No names on shirt at all. If you play without patching LOD, in wide camera you see names and then when you zoom in they vanish lol. The opposite of what's happening in later games. Konami being Konami I guess. :D

Last edited:
Never knew about this game released by Konami. The graphic is an enhanced version compared to the PS1, the animations are the same. It's like seeing PES6 on the Xbox360

Nice find, same never heard of it. I guess that’s PES1/Winning Eleven 5 equivalent?

Nice find, same never heard of it. I guess that’s PES1/Winning Eleven 5 equivalent?
Came out a month after WE5, and North America didn't get PES1/WE5, so this could well be their variant. The Xbox and GC ports came around March/April 2002, then NA got PES2 in March 2003. All fake players in international teams though, so some might say 'not as good' as PES1 due to things like that. Plays similar though

@FC Bayern Yeah, we got MLS ExtraTime as this (not to be confused with the wonderful MLS Gamenight, which was a port of ISS2 from the PS1 and my avatar/gateway drug). I never actually played the PS2 version, though. WE6 International was our first non-MLS branded game in March 2003, which may have been a mistake because the Winning Eleven name, at the time time, drew heaps of jokes aimed my way from my non-football friends and always seemed a bit too Japanese and silly/cutesy.

MLS Game Night was a port of ISS1 and a great game with crazy stats for the MLS players. MLS ExtraTime is like you took PES1 PSX, made it a bit worse and updated just the graphics, it does not play similarly to PES/WE PS2.

@Silverdome94

The name Winning Eleven was better than PES, ISS etc. I’m in Europe so we went from ISS to PES but I always felt Winning Eleven was the better name and really couldn’t understand why they would keep the name for Asia, South America and North America yet change to Pro Evolution Soccer in Europe. If anything, it would make more sense that they called it Pro Evolution Soccer for the countries that call football “soccer” and use the name winning eleven for Europe. The mind boggles

@FC Bayern Yeah, we got MLS ExtraTime as this (not to be confused with the wonderful MLS Gamenight, which was a port of ISS2 from the PS1 and my avatar/gateway drug). I never actually played the PS2 version, though. WE6 International was our first non-MLS branded game in March 2003, which may have been a mistake because the Winning Eleven name, at the time time, drew heaps of jokes aimed my way from my non-football friends and always seemed a bit too Japanese and silly/cutesy.
My only real complaint for MLS ET was the fact that player names couldn't be edited. I put the names of a load of 'adult stars' into MLS Gamenight, just to spice the teams up a bit 🤣 I may have to return to that game at some point, as Japan is the only team I got fully done (although it was the main focus of the concept)

I was using a newer cheat engine. I went ahead and used cheat engine 5.5 and it worked! I've applied it to many different Sany's installers and they've all worked fine!

I attach both the PES 6 Superstar mod and the Cheat Engine 5.5 here. :TU:
Hello,how do you install those 2 things? they work for any Pes6 patch? it's to increase the difficulty,right? sorry for my bad english,i never write it or speak it,i get help from a translator,greetings.

Hello,how do you install those 2 things? they work for any Pes6 patch? it's to increase the difficulty,right? sorry for my bad english,i never write it or speak it,i get help from a translator,greetings.
Yes, you need both programs. The directions are included in the file, in some images. Just follow the instructions in the images (using cheat engine 5.5 and with the game open) and you should be good to go. :TU:

Back
Top Bottom