The Retro-PES Corner

marqisspes6 That would be a great addition! IIRC, PES 2010 had speeder included in the gameplay, but I've always had to use CheatEngine's Speedhack for 2009!

And as for 2008, Speedhack doesn't even work properly in this edition so a speeder would be really useful! :TU:

I noticed that on PES 2008, Brazil and Spain had the order of players' kit numbers for the players who were in the lineups on PES 6 . They didn't even bother themselves to change it. That's why David Silva was n° 7 with Spain... and Robinho was n° 9 with Brazil... Gilberto n°6.. they were for Raul , Ronaldo and R. Carlos.

Hello guys, for who is interested I found a way to make this patch completely working:

PES 2013 PESJP Patch 2013 v3.09 Ultimate + Gameplay Tool 3.35 + Addons

PES 2013 PESJP Patch 2013 Ultimate + Update Gameplay Tool & Addons by Jenkey1002

PES 2013 PESJP Patch 2013 Ultimate + Update Gameplay Tool & Addons by Jenkey1002​

It has a huge amount of contents and so many options to choose from into selector, but the previous issue was about gameplay tool, who didn't run at all.
I replaced it with another exe and got the trick.

If anyone is interested, I can share links.

Guys, wanted to ask you.. What are your preferred video settings/setup/filters for best PCSX2 resolution to play retro football games? I remember @vialli82 posted them somewhere in the forum but I can't find them anywhere.. If anyone could post their settings here for best PCSX2 graphics, that'd be cool.

Thanks! :TU:

Hello guys, for who is interested I found a way to make this patch completely working:

PES 2013 PESJP Patch 2013 Ultimate + Update Gameplay Tool & Addons by Jenkey1002

PES 2013 PESJP Patch 2013 Ultimate + Update Gameplay Tool & Addons by Jenkey1002​

It has a huge amount of contents and so many options to choose from into selector, but the previous issue was about gameplay tool, who didn't run at all.

Hey there Fabri (thanks for the og season patch btw!).

I’d like the links, been meaning to get my hands on a good 2013 patch for a while.

I was using the PESEdit Original Season 2012/2013 patch, but in the last month the program wasn't opening or selecting the leagues I wanted, so I gave up. I'm looking for a PES 2013 Original Season patch with the latest updates of the season, before the release of PES 2014, does anyone have it?

Hey there Fabri (thanks for the og season patch btw!).

I’d like the links, been meaning to get my hands on a good 2013 patch for a while.
I was using the PESEdit Original Season 2012/2013 patch, but in the last month the program wasn't opening or selecting the leagues I wanted, so I gave up. I'm looking for a PES 2013 Original Season patch with the latest updates of the season, before the release of PES 2014, does anyone have it?
Hello guys, I can gladly help you.
First of all, I can suggest also pte patch and pesedit, which seems to have a solution with selector issues, as recently reported in this topic :))
https://evoweb.uk/threads/pesedit-s...023-how-to-change-leagues.96122/#post-4018833

If you want to play pes jp patch, here are links:
https://www.pesnewupdate.com/2017/12/pes-2013-pesjp-patch-2013-ultimate-by-jenkey1002.html

I'm testing during these days and it seems the patch with most variety of solutions in the selector and graphic content in great quantity and quality.
The installation is on clean game. In the link I provided you will find a first version and the subsequent update.
Up to this point there would be nothing else to do, except that on my PC I encounter two problems: the first is a slight lag, the second concerns the gameplay tool, which never starts.
So let's get to the solution I found yesterday.
Download these files: https://sharemods.com/bqkro4d9c0l5/default_exe_gameplay_tool.zip.html
- You will find the "default exe" folder. Take those files and replace them with those in your pes 2013 folder (always making backups)
- There is also the gameplay tool exe. Replace it in the jp patch folder.

Now everything should work properly.

Good evening guys 👋

I’ve had a nice gent on tiktok comment on my Master League videos and he is interesting in buying a PC/laptop to run PES 5 with all the mods etc.

May I ask advice on what is the lowest spec needed to run PES5 well? I honestly don’t know as I’ve only recently starting getting into RetroPES on PC.

Thanks 🙂

Good evening guys 👋

I’ve had a nice gent on tiktok comment on my Master League videos and he is interesting in buying a PC/laptop to run PES 5 with all the mods etc.

May I ask advice on what is the lowest spec needed to run PES5 well? I honestly don’t know as I’ve only recently starting getting into RetroPES on PC.

Thanks 🙂

it depends on what SO you're gonna run and what you wanna use your pc for, and of course your budget, but i leave you some recommendations dont go for old technology, as getting parts is more expensive (or at least in my country), go for something like DDR4 or even DDR5 (check the prices) by saying this, you'll have to go for win10, you can go for 16gb of ram, Ryzen5 is really good (get something with IGPU for cheaper otherwise get an external GPU) well thats all i can say :)

possible problems: stuttering but there are many fixes around the many threads here

First of all, I can suggest also pte patch and pesedit, which seems to have a solution with selector issues, as recently reported in this topic :))
https://evoweb.uk/threads/pesedit-s...023-how-to-change-leagues.96122/#post-4018833

https://www.pesnewupdate.com/2017/12/pes-2013-pesjp-patch-2013-ultimate-by-jenkey1002.html

I'm testing during these days and it seems the patch with most variety of solutions in the selector and graphic content in great quantity and quality.
The installation is on clean game. In the link I provided you will find a first version and the subsequent update.
Up to this point there would be nothing else to do, except that on my PC I encounter two problems: the first is a slight lag, the second concerns the gameplay tool, which never starts.
Download these files: https://sharemods.com/bqkro4d9c0l5/default_exe_gameplay_tool.zip.html
- You will find the "default exe" folder. Take those files and replace them with those in your pes 2013 folder (always making backups)

Regarding PESEdit, it no longer opens on my computer, it is simply installed in the PES 2013 folder and the first and second division of the Bundesliga comes by default, that is, if I want to play Master League correctly, it would have to be with the teams from these two leagues, as the PES Edit 3.8 Patch 2012/2013 league selector does not open at all. I'm going to test PESJP and come back here to tell you what happened.

I am cross posting this from the PES 2017 PC Discussion thread for greater visibility.. Perhaps one of you guys can help..?

Guys, in my latest ML save, PES 2017 (PC version) is crashing on the first day of the midseason transfer window. The game just crashes to desktop. Apparently this is an issue that some users have encountered.. Do any of you know of any possible solution? I would really like to solve this since I am very involved in this story. Any help would be much appreciated.

PS: BTW, I played 4-5 seasons of a previous save with a different team and this crash never occurred, which is why this is quite confusing..

Regarding PESEdit, it no longer opens on my computer, it is simply installed in the PES 2013 folder and the first and second division of the Bundesliga comes by default, that is, if I want to play Master League correctly, it would have to be with the teams from these two leagues, as the PES Edit 3.8 Patch 2012/2013 league selector does not open at all. I'm going to test PESJP and come back here to tell you what happened.

someone shared this solution, not sure if it works or not https://evoweb.uk/threads/pesedit-s...2023-how-to-change-leagues.96122/post-4018808

I downloaded it and found it incredible, even better than PESEdit, especially my favorite club haha, Atlético Mineiro, but here's the thing: The selector opens, the game is working perfectly, however, I can't change leagues to start the Master League, the default is the English second division, but how do I change the leagues?

Good evening guys 👋

Thanks 🙂
I'm on an Acer Aspire 5 (Core i3 10th Gen & 4Gb RAM), and I can run Fabri's PES 5 Original Season in medium settings in moderate comfort (no real noticeable lag or slow down)

(Personally though, I am looking to upgrade at some point for 'Football Life' and Grand Prix 4 mods)

I downloaded it and found it incredible, even better than PESEdit, especially my favorite club haha, Atlético Mineiro, but here's the thing: The selector opens, the game is working perfectly, however, I can't change leagues to start the Master League, the default is the English second division, but how do I change the leagues?
You can choose second divisions during the game session.
Press f1 and you'll see the gameplay tool. One of the last option is the second division league to choose.

Anyway I have to test more and more this patch.
Few months ago I play half master league season with pesedit and had zero crashes or issues, except the one about selector.
If the solution reported by @marqisspes6 gonna make the selector work, that's an highly reccomended patch IMHO.

Now we'll see if jp patch works well too :))

You can choose second divisions during the game session.
Press f1 and you'll see the gameplay tool. One of the last option is the second division league to choose.

Anyway I have to test more and more this patch.
Few months ago I play half master league season with pesedit and had zero crashes or issues, except the one about selector.
If the solution reported by @marqisspes6 gonna make the selector work, that's an highly reccomended patch IMHO.

Now we'll see if jp patch works well too :))
I was able to change the alloys without any problems, it worked perfectly. There were no crashes or slowdowns, I just downloaded the patch as instructed, I didn't need to download the final fix that you sent in the last link, as for PESEdit, in the future I will test it with the tip of disabling the internet, for now, I liked it a lot of the PESJP Patch, I found it very complete.

Hello friends.
I would really like to ask a great curiosity about Winning Eleven 9 and PES 5.
I'm old, I've been following the Japanese series since the SNES. So, there on ISS Soccer, there was a diverse climate, containing the presence of snow.
Although, I'm from Brazil (subtropical country), it's always been something that fascinated me.
In modern Konami games, snow didn't exist and I remember it like it was yesterday.
Finally, it would be included in WE 9 and PES 5. I read the news in a very famous magazine in Brazil, called Super Gamer Power.
I waited anxiously, every minute for the launch, to be able to test what the climatic effect would be like, if it would impact physics, in short, everything that encompasses the human dispute.

Conclusion of the matter:
Something terrible happened, the snow became buggy, also affecting the rain in all league and Master League competitions.
Only in friendlies, manually, programming was it possible to play with snow. This was only fixed in Winning Eleven 10 and PES 6.
However, later, in the next generation of PS3/Xbox 360/PC, I'm referring to PES 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, it was extinct!
Does anyone remember this? As at the time, you “teenage boys” reacted, especially those who live in the countries, that winter is intense. I believe it is something so important, as it emphasizes issues of realism and the setting of the main leagues.

Another interesting curiosity. Remember I said I live in Brazil? Yes, it is in the South region, which has harsh winters with temperatures below zero. However, only in some cities high up in the mountains does snow appear, becoming a tourist attraction for the rest of Brazil. It's bizarre, all of this is because Brazil is gigantic in continental proportions. :shiver:

Last edited:
guys, i m done with even Fl 24 with mods, the game doesn t play as it should, scripting is always there in ML, and the overpowering is there, i need to play a Master league that really gives back the days of randomness of the old pes 4-5-6, is there any new modern game that can provide that? as i feel even fl 24 they didn t manage to fix the overpowering ai on superstar.

Hello friends.
I would really like to ask a great curiosity about Winning Eleven 9 and PES 5.
I'm old, I've been following the Japanese series since the SNES. So, there on ISS Soccer, there was a diverse climate, containing the presence of snow.
Although, I'm from Brazil (subtropical country), it's always been something that fascinated me.
In modern Konami games, snow didn't exist and I remember it like it was yesterday.
Finally, it would be included in WE 9 and PES 5. I read the news in a very famous magazine in Brazil, called Super Gamer Power.
I waited anxiously, every minute for the launch, to be able to test what the climatic effect would be like, if it would impact physics, in short, everything that encompasses the human dispute.

Conclusion of the matter:
Something terrible happened, the snow became buggy, also affecting the rain in all league and Master League competitions.
Only in friendlies, manually, programming was it possible to play with snow. This was only fixed in Winning Eleven 10 and PES 6.
However, later, in the next generation of PS3/Xbox 360/PC, I'm referring to PES 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, it was extinct!
Does anyone remember this? As at the time, you “teenage boys” reacted, especially those who live in the countries, that winter is intense. I believe it is something so important, as it emphasizes issues of realism and the setting of the main leagues.

Another interesting curiosity. Remember I said I live in Brazil? Yes, it is in the South region, which has harsh winters with temperatures below zero. However, only in some cities high up in the mountains does snow appear, becoming a tourist attraction for the rest of Brazil. It's bizarre, all of this is because Brazil is gigantic in continental proportions. :shiver:
Maybe partially a sign of the times. Very rare that a European match (UK especially) is played in snow anymore. Long gone are the days where people just get on with it

guys, i m done with even Fl 24 with mods, the game doesn t play as it should, scripting is always there in ML, and the overpowering is there, i need to play a Master league that really gives back the days of randomness of the old pes 4-5-6, is there any new modern game that can provide that? as i feel even fl 24 they didn t manage to fix the overpowering ai on superstar.
Hello!
In the last months I played pes 2011, 2012 and 2013, especially the last one in Master League with an half season with Juventus on Superstar level.
In my opinion it's absolutely playable and there's not that orrible feeling of being screwed by the CPU.

I had a couple of games where the CPU seemed more reactive and difficult to counter, but everything was manageable, just with more attention.
You can give it a chance, definitely.

I tried using one of these files. Everything was great but i had the English championship loaded and none of the appearances, heights, and weights were correct. Not sure if I did something wrong.

I tried using one of these files. Everything was great but i had the English championship loaded and none of the appearances, heights, and weights were correct. Not sure if I did something wrong.
edit*
just checked npower championship in edit mode and everything is fine for me.

Last edited:
regarding all the talk about pes 2013 and PESedit v3.8 setup.

may I ask what other upgrades i can install to go along with that?

i have turf and nets from cam from here. anything else?

BEHRENGAUNA | PES 2011​

82Attack
92Defense
78Balance
82Stamina
80Top Speed
82Acceleration
88Response
78Agility
88Dribble Accuracy
82Dribble Speed
90Short Pass Accuracy