The Retro-PES Corner

I dunno where this is from, but I have massive respect for the effort. I've tried that ingame logo maker & I quit after about 10 seconds everytime lol
This one is from J.League Winning Eleven 6, the same limited logo editor also exist on PES 2.

Last edited:
For my friend @millossobek and for everyone who still plays pes 2013, in the last days many patch have been reupdloaded on another site.
I don't mention it publicly because I don't know if it's allowed by the regulation, but I think you understand what site it is :LMAO:

PES 2013 PTE Patch Liga ZON Sagres Season 2012/2013​

Last version of PTE Patch 2013 which include 2012/2013 Season for PES 2013 PC. The patch is quite rare and hard to find. Reuploaded for archive purposes only.

https://sharemods.com/0x9uaww2ev9k/PES13_PTE_Patch_1.5-WWW.PESNEWUPDATE.COM-.rar.html

They also uploaded many pesedit versions of that season, and as I'm talking about the amazing pesedit...does exist a solution to launch the selector correctly?
I try everything and every version, but I can't run it. What a pity...

Hi guys. Is there someone who appreciate a lot We10? I know is a divisive iteration, but in my opinion it plays sooo good. Even if i consider superior Pes5/We9le ,overall, due a better physics i really get bored by its dreadful Attacking CPU a.i.
We10,in my opinion, even if takes a more arcadish direction than pes5,Is vastly superior to Pes6: it has a really good defensive CPU,good as the pes5 one (where the Pes6 one is not as good, there Is no midfield), a really good attacking A.i, but what i like most is how players stats impact on the pitch. Players individuality are outstanding in this game and it is not only speed the game changer(like in Pes 6): great dribblers,above 90,are scary to fight, have physical strong players in the midfield impact a lot in the game, burst an opponent with speed is way more hard (It needs to be really more faster than the opponent) but rewarding, the shooting is more tricky and i even noticed how play with players that have a higher "teamwork" stat impact on the pitch allow you to really play better.
What sucks in this game are goalkeepers. They are simply dreadful

They also uploaded many pesedit versions of that season, and as I'm talking about the amazing pesedit...does exist a solution to launch the selector correctly?
I try everything and every version, but I can't run it. What a pity...

I swear pesedit patch is weird one cause they always release new season kits even when the season is not over. Kinda ruin the immersive for me.

@Fabri55 PTE patch is to me, the best fully working PES 2013 Patch out there! It has the Portuguese Second Division, which is a HUGE plus in my book! (I can't think of any other patch that has this feature!) It is my go-to patch for the game, that's for sure (currently playing a Portuguese Campaign with Beira-Mar)! :TU:

PESEdit is a weird case indeed, not only because of the kits, but because the PES 2011 version works perfectly, but 2013 has that league switching problem for me and for many other users (whenever a second divsion is switched, the application crashes)..

There's a dude on pesgaming that working on pes 2016 patches. He even put a freakin tv or something inside the stadium even VAR during replay ! lol. I don't if it's legit or not, it's the first time i've seen it :BLINK:

It's 100GB+, so i thought the guy deserve some recognizition for his hardwork

I swear pesedit patch is weird one cause they always release new season kits even when the season is not over. Kinda ruin the immersive for me.
Yeah, I don't like that detail.
Pesedit 2013 has original season kits until 3.6 version.

The biggest issue for me is about selector. It doesn't start.

Now I'm trying pte patch, it seems good too.

Yeah, I don't like that detail.
Pesedit 2013 has original season kits until 3.6 version.

The biggest issue for me is about selector. It doesn't start.

Now I'm trying pte patch, it seems good too.

I blame M$ for that, M$ purposely killed off these old apps to run on newer windows. Even latest gameplay tool or jenkey file explorer wont start in latest windows 10 build.

But the patch can be loaded without selector right ? I mean as long as kitserver is attached. I dont really much remember even back in the day their selector is a bit buggy.

Aint gonna lie, i miss playing thing here and there with selector. But hey, it's a good thing pes patches with selector are gone. It's pretty much dead after the invention of Sider 3, everything is now automatic. God bless Juce & nesa for sider

I blame M$ for that, M$ purposely killed off these old apps to run on newer windows. Even latest gameplay tool or jenkey file explorer wont start in latest windows 10 build.

But the patch can be loaded without selector right ? I mean as long as kitserver is attached. I dont really much remember even back in the day their selector is a bit buggy.

Aint gonna lie, i miss playing thing here and there with selector. But hey, it's a good thing pes patches with selector are gone. It's pretty much dead after the invention of Sider 3, everything is now automatic. God bless Juce & nesa for sider
Yeah, patch is usable with most of the contents. Only the stuff we usually switch with selector is not available (2nd divisions, scoreboards etc.).
With pte I'm also running gameplay tool+stadiumserver. A miracle :DD

Hello and happy new year! I have a request for help for those of you who have played a lot / are playing the Master League on PES5 or PES6.

I am trying to figure out for a project of mine how players develop based on their age (young-peak-decline) across the various attributes and based on the different roles.

I know that there are 5-6 development curves (e.g. early/late peak) however I don't think all attributes grow/decline in a linear way and that when player age only certain attributes decline (for example Attack does not decline).

I could probalbly test it myself but since there is no way of simulating matches it would take foreve. If anybody is familiar with this dynamic though I'd like to know more for a project that I am doing

I know that there are 5-6 development curves (e.g. early/late peak) however I don't think all attributes grow/decline in a linear way and that when player age only certain attributes decline (for example Attack does not decline).

well, there's something missing in there, actually the value that sets the growth type seems to be 256 possible combinations, there 6 when you set from the in game editor, but many players come with different values, i never manage to find a logic behind it, also this value seems to affect the salary too

EDIT: also lets say ronaldinho has growth type early as default from database, then we change it to early peak now we go back to early, this new early will take a different value from the default it will take the default from in game (if im not wrong) because there's a flag that is activated when we change the growth type

for pes6 and latest pes/we ps2 game the growth types are mapped here by @PeterC10

https://github.com/PeterC10/COFPES-...ibutes/player/player_attribute_growth_type.py

on pes5 the values are way different, i will try to map all of them later

Last edited:
well, there's something missing in there, actually the value that sets the growth type seems to be 256 possible combinations, there 6 when you set from the in game editor, but many players come with different values, i never manage to find a logic behind it, also this value seems to affect the salary too

EDIT: also lets say ronaldinho has growth type early as default from database, then we change it to early peak now we go back to early, this new early will take a different value from the default it will take the default from in game (if im not wrong) because there's a flag that is activated when we change the growth type

for pes6 and latest pes/we ps2 game the growth types are mapped here by @PeterC10

https://github.com/PeterC10/COFPES-...ibutes/player/player_attribute_growth_type.py

on pes5 the values are way different, i will try to map all of them later
Wow Konami doing Konami stuff! It appears that they treated special players in a special way, like beckham having its own animations. May I ask you how have you been able to test this? At the moment I’m interested only in the standard growth patterns and how they impact different stats for different roles

Wow Konami doing Konami stuff! It appears that they treated special players in a special way, like beckham having its own animations. May I ask you how have you been able to test this? At the moment I’m interested only in the standard growth patterns and how they impact different stats for different roles

if you want, i can add this into my tool to export/import pes5 of into csv so you can check it, i remember there were some values (not standard ones) that repeats quite a lot on many players, i will try to do it after my working hours and during my drinking hours!

if you want, i can add this into my tool to export/import pes5 of into csv so you can check it, i remember there were some values (not standard ones) that repeats quite a lot on many players, i will try to do it after my working hours and during my drinking hours!
Thank you for offering to help, I’d hate ask you to do work for nothing. What I’m trying to find out is the growth effect on attributes, I could probably do it myself in a few master league games but I’m afraid that would table ages!

If player A at age 20 has an overall value of 70 and DRIBBLE ACC value of 80, what would DRIBBLE ACC value at age 28? And at age 36? As far as I know there is no way to test this rapidly in any game, right? Does it differ from role to role? And for each attribute?

EDIT. I should add that all other things should be equal such as standard growth trajectory, matches played, etc

Thank you for offering to help, I’d hate ask you to do work for nothing. What I’m trying to find out is the growth effect on attributes, I could probably do it myself in a few master league games but I’m afraid that would table ages!

If player A at age 20 has an overall value of 70 and DRIBBLE ACC value of 80, what would DRIBBLE ACC value at age 28? And at age 36? As far as I know there is no way to test this rapidly in any game, right?

Mmm not that i know, not sure if @elaf or @Pato_Lucas18 have a way for skipping matches easily

There's a dude on pesgaming that working on pes 2016 patches. He even put a freakin tv or something inside the stadium even VAR during replay ! lol. I don't if it's legit or not, it's the first time i've seen it :BLINK:

It's 100GB+, so i thought the guy deserve some recognizition for his hardwork

This has got to be one of the most appallingly edited videos i've ever seen. You can't see shit!

Hola comunidad.

Comenzaré esta publicación siendo brutalmente honesto con todos ustedes: tanto para EA como para PES, los juegos de fútbol sin conexión están muertos.

Todos los esfuerzos se han destinado a la experiencia en línea impulsada por microtransacciones porque ahí es donde están las ganancias, por lo que, naturalmente, esta situación no cambiará pronto; si acaso creo que esta tendencia se irá haciendo más evidente a medida que pasen los años y por tanto la cultura del juego online se consolide como parte fundamental de cualquier partido de fútbol.

Por lo que sé, podría despertarme mañana y descubrir que hay un nuevo juego de fútbol que cumplió mis sueños de una simulación realista de fútbol entre humanos y IA. Pero, lamentablemente, ni el PES actual ni el FIFA actual me satisfacen, y mucho menos son innovadores, y así es desde hace algunos años.

Decepcionado por tal situación, tuve que encontrar una “solución” futbolística que valiera la pena. Desafortunadamente, no tengo tanto tiempo para jugar como tenía hace diez o quince años, por lo que el poco tiempo que tengo para dedicarlo es absolutamente precioso, por lo que no lo desperdicio en juegos que ni siquiera disfruto sólo porque re nuevo y brillante.

Así que a lo largo de incontables meses probé todos los títulos de FIFA y PES que tengo (me alegro de no haber vendido ninguno de ellos) en múltiples plataformas, para ver si podía encontrar al menos uno que me satisficiera. Lo que descubrí en este viaje me sacudió…

….No aproveché al máximo ninguno de estos juegos.

Por ejemplo, apenas jugué a PES2009 porque en aquel entonces estaba completamente enamorado de FIFA09. Ni siquiera probé algunos PES en plataformas como PC o PSP porque siempre jugué en PS2/3.

En cuanto a los juegos en los que pasé más tiempo en el pasado (tal vez PES5 y 6, 2013 también), resultó que no fue suficiente tiempo para apreciar todo lo que el juego tenía para ofrecer. Esto se debió principalmente al hecho de que las iteraciones anuales del juego contribuyen a que los jugadores sólo utilicen un porcentaje muy pequeño de las posibilidades de cada versión.

Déjame decirlo de esta manera: ¿cuándo fue la última vez que jugaste una carrera completa en Conviértete en Leyenda, desde el debut del jugador hasta que cumplió 30 años? Mi respuesta: NUNCA lo hice.

De todos los equipos en cada versión, ¿cuántos usaste para tus aventuras de ML? Mi respuesta, veamos: de los cientos de equipos disponibles en cada versión, utilicé un promedio de 2 equipos en cada uno, dos guardados de ML. Digamos que jugué 10 versiones de PES: 2x10 versiones = 20 equipos, multiplica cada equipo en 10 versiones de PES y te darás cuenta que he usado 20 equipos de un total de… ¡MILES! Si consideramos que hay alrededor de 50 jugadores en dos escuadrones, y compré un promedio de 15/20 jugadores en cada una de mis aventuras de ML a lo largo de los años, ¿cuántos miles de jugadores no he usado?

¿Cuándo fue la última vez que ganó el Mundial en el escenario más difícil con las cinco peores selecciones nacionales del juego? ¿Cuándo fue la última vez que ganó la WEFA/CL con el peor club del partido?

Hay mucho más en mi lista de control que nunca logré, y mucho más que ahora estoy agregando a esa misma lista de control, no sólo debido a mi falta de tiempo, sino principalmente porque siempre tenía que conseguir la siguiente versión de PES/FIFA y empezarlo todo de nuevo, mientras “dejo en un estante” todos los avances que había logrado en el anterior.

Jugar todos estos juegos de nuevo despertó mi creatividad y me hizo encontrar nuevas formas de cumplir mi único objetivo: aprovechar al máximo cada partido de fútbol que deseo jugar. Ahora abro este tema en Evo-Web no sólo porque quiero compartir mis aventuras retro de PES con vosotros, sino también para animaros a todos a hacer lo mismo.

Estas aventuras obviamente incluirán partidas guardadas de ML, pero no solo. Hay un hilo de aventuras de ML que puedes usar, pero ese tema, naturalmente, solo permite la discusión de ML, mientras que aquí la discusión no solo es exclusivamente Retro sino que también permite CUALQUIER tipo de discusión Retro-PES además de la Liga Master: si jugaste una Partida de Selección Aleatoria y genial, o nos estás actualizando sobre la última semana de tu séptima temporada de Conviértete en Leyenda en PES2010, incluso si acabas de jugar un partido amistoso en PES3, quiero que escribas sobre ello. No sé qué piensas de esto, pero me encanta escribir y también leer análisis detallados sobre jugadores, equipos y experiencias dentro del juego. Así que todo lo que mantenga vivo el debate sobre el Retro-PES es bienvenido.

La única regla del tema es: el juego del que deseas hablar NO DEBE ser la versión actual, por lo que a partir de abril de 2018 no puedo hablar de PES2018 pero sí de mis aventuras en PES2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013. , y así sucesivamente hasta PES1 (supongo que también podríamos incluir ISS, si tienes suficientes pelotas para volver y jugar esos juegos).

Para que quede claro, esto no significa que vaya en contra del FIFA o PES moderno. Si disfrutas de PES2018 o estás leyendo esto en 2019 y crees que PES2019 es el mejor juego de todos los tiempos, no tengo nada en contra, disfrútalo. Simplemente creo que tenemos que crear y mantener una cultura de juegos de fútbol retro para mantener viva la pasión por PES incluso entre aquellos cuya pasión por él ha desaparecido por completo o se está desvaneciendo, y hay muchas personas que encajan en esta descripción. Aún así, la cultura retro puede coexistir con la cultura de los juegos modernos, aquí todos somos hombres y adultos libres, así que podemos jugar lo que queramos cuando queramos. Esto significa que puedes disfrutar del PES del año actual Y al mismo tiempo disfrutar de un juego de PES anterior lo suficiente como para escribir sobre él aquí sobre este tema si te apetece.

Si todavía estás leyendo esta publicación larga, bienvenido al Retro-PES Corner, el único lugar en la Tierra donde te animan a escribir publicaciones de mil palabras sobre videojuegos que se lanzaron cuando Robben e Iniesta todavía tenían pelo.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---

• Configurando tu emulador para juegos Retro-PES
  • [*] ]
¡¡Hola!! Entiendo que el foro está abierto desde el 2018 pero por circunstancias de mi vida gamer llegué hasta aquí. Primero que nada agradecer al creador por abrirnos este espacio tan necesario para nosotros que tenemos una larga trayectoria en esto, al igual que el creador y muchos de ustedes, quiero expresarme y desahogar lo que me está pasando hoy, dediqué todo mi infancia a él a PES 5 y 6 y lamentablemente me salté la generación de PS3 para finalmente llegar a la generación de Xbox One donde probé FIFA 18 y 20, por el lado de PES probé absolutamente todos, llegando al final de mi camino con una enorme vacío y una frustración Gigante, descubrí que la diversión se perdía drásticamente en los juegos de fútbol, tanto que logré ahorrar para una PC gaming (en mi caso una laptop), con el propósito de jugar Pes 21 con mods y parches actualizados pero al final de todo esto noté que la base del juego estaba rota y sentí que estaba tapando algo incorregible. El hecho de descargar mods de juego para ver jugabilidad que debería estar por defecto en el juego me parece ridículo, aunque respeto a quien lo hace, me siento sometido y frustrado, Debido a que no existe un juego actualizado de última generación que cumpla con mis expectativas y viendo que ya tengo una edad considerable de 30 años donde mi tiempo es oro, decidí jugar lo que realmente me motiva y volví hace 20 años donde He disfrutado jugando pes 5 y pes 6 como un niño pequeño.... en fin quería expresarme y me siento tranquilo viendo que me identifico con lo dicho en esta descripción y pido disculpas si no entienden algo de lo que digo, soy latinoamericano y el traductor me puede jugar una mala pasada.
Gracias por leer, seguiré comunicándome por aquí con nuevas experiencias de retro pes.

Last edited:
@Kenaykix Welcome to this great thread, my friend! Great to see you here! :TU: Yes, this is the right place for those of us who love retro-pes (although I gotta say I like the new ones as well, PES 2017 is my favorite)! There is such a wealth of information in this thread regarding all the generations, it really is a treasure trove!

Bienvenido a este gran hilo, bro! Que bueno verte por acá! Si, este es el lugar indicado para a los que nos encanta retro-pes (aunque debo decir que me encantan los nuevos tambien, jeje, PES 2017 es mi favorito)! Hay muchìsima informaciòn valiosa en este hilo, cubriendo todas las generaciones, realmente es como encontrar una caja de pandora!

@Kenaykix Welcome to this great thread, my friend! Great to see you here! :TU: Yes, this is the right place for those of us who love retro-pes (although I gotta say I like the new ones as well, PES 2017 is my favorite)! There is such a wealth of information in this thread regarding all the generations, it really is a treasure trove!

Bienvenido a este gran hilo, bro! Que bueno verte por acá! Si, este es el lugar indicado para a los que nos encanta retro-pes (aunque debo decir que me encantan los nuevos tambien, jeje, PES 2017 es mi favorito)! Hay muchìsima informaciòn valiosa en este hilo, cubriendo todas las generaciones, realmente es como encontrar una caja de pandora!
Hello good friend, thanks for the welcome, haha it doesn't mean that I hate the current games overnight haha, it's just that I'm trying to invest my time well XD, in fact I've been told great things about Pes 17, unfortunately I don't I have it, after that I only have the 18 (very good in my opinion) and the 21
(I honestly feel that its base is damaged despite having the sider editing advantage)... at the moment I am playing the original version of pes 6 by fabri55, it has been a long time since I had such a good time :TTTH:

Back
Top Bottom