The Retro-PES Corner

Looking more and more like no Master League, especially if guys like this have shut up shop.

Bravo Konami, you really are a bunch of tools for what you've done.

if someone could insert kits the winning eleven 5 final evolution (season 2001-02) would be fantastic. the result is worth looking at these images that I could see on twitter, if you understand that the creator does not end with these kits, but at least learn how to insert something with afs explorer. I still haven't tried it because I still have things pending with we9le and now we10

View attachment 206562View attachment 206563View attachment 206564
View attachment 206565View attachment 206566View attachment 206567
Do you have Winning eleven 5 Full license PS2

I've got this old Phoenix Patch from 2013-14, for PES 6, now it doesn't come with a Resolution Modifier like nowadays to upgrade the resolution to Super HD etc. @marqisspes6 , Do you know How I could use the Internal Resolution Modifier with this patch (if I was to download it separately)?

I've got this old Phoenix Patch from 2013-14, for PES 6, now it doesn't come with a Resolution Modifier like nowadays to upgrade the resolution to Super HD etc. @marqisspes6 , Do you know How I could use the Internal Resolution Modifier with this patch (if I was to download it separately)?

I don't know I don't play or mod pes6 like for 6 years ago at least, probably you can just install last kitserver and do it from there

Bros, I was wondering if perhaps you could help me understand European Club Cups in PES 6:

1688749768202.png
European Championship (Champions League)

1688750065977.png
European Masters Cup (Europa League).

The Champions League is pretty clear. Best two teams from each league qualify directly to group stage, and places 3-6 go to a quallifying playoff of some sort to determine who advances to the group stage (I'm guessing it's two more).

Now for the Europa League is where it gets a bit confusing. So they are the losers of the CL playoff + the D1 Cup Champion (if different from the European Championship qualifiers)? I don't quite understand the "CS" qualifying and "CS" Group League part. It seems like the Europa League is a straight knockout tournament, but the details are still not so clear.

Also, how many groups are in the "Champions League"? I'm guessing it's 4 groups of 4? And then in the "Europa League", it's 16 teams in straight knockut format?

I've never played these European Cups in PES 6, so if anyone can give me a rundown of how it exactly works, that'd be great. Thanks! :TU:

Last edited:
Bros, I was wondering if perhaps you could help me understand European Club Cups in PES 6:

View attachment 223178
European Championship (Champions League)

View attachment 223179
European Masters Cup (Europa League).

The Champions League is pretty clear. Best two teams from each league qualify directly to group stage, and places 3-6 go to a quallifying playoff of some sort to determine who advances to the group stage (I'm guessing it's two more).

Now for the Europa League is where it gets a bit confusing. So they are the losers of the CL playoff + the D1 Cup Champion (if different from the European Championship qualifiers)? I don't quite understand the "CS" qualifying and "CS" Group League part. It seems like the Europa League is a straight knockout tournament, but the details are still not so clear.

Also, how many groups are in the "Champions League"? I'm guessing it's 4 groups of 4? And then in the "Europa League", it's 16 teams in straight knockut format?

I've never played these European Cups in PES 6, so if anyone can give me a rundown of how it exactly works, that'd be great. Thanks! :TU:

Yes, the rules of European Championship (for the Master League) practically are those: The first two teams from the main division (D1) are directly qualified to the group stage. Then from the third team that finishes in the league until the sixth team enters into a qualify round format that decides who will play as the third an forth team in those group stages.

In other hand Masters Cup has that classic eliminatory knockout format from the past (The UEFA Cup that was before Europa League). That means the winners of the Cup from the domestic league has the priority to enter, and then clubs that were knocked out from the European Championship groups stage as 3rd and 4th, plus clubs that were knocked out from the qualifying round (those are clubs that finished from the 3rd to 6th place in the league that lost that qualifying round for the European Championship group stage).

I kind of like those rules in some way because they offer more rotation and chances to teams that are not finishing on the first two places in the league, or teams that are losing in the qualifying or group stage for the EC. So that means more time to play and have fun in those competitions. I guess they decided to add rules into implementing cup mechanics like those because leagues were limited and there wasn't a vast ocean of club slots either, but lots of fun... Enjoy !!! :TU:
(right now I'm playing the PES6 Season 2002-03 Patch with AC Parma and I'm having a blast)

Just edit the resolution in the kload file in kitserver, I run mine at 4k 60 fps with no issues

Attachments

• IMG_20230707_214624_edit_234856426228225.jpg
    IMG_20230707_214624_edit_234856426228225.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Yes, the rules of European Championship (for the Master League) practically are those: The first two teams from the main division (D1) are directly qualified to the group stage. Then from the third team that finishes in the league until the sixth team enters into a qualify round format that decides who will play as the third an forth team in those group stages.

In other hand Masters Cup has that classic eliminatory knockout format from the past (The UEFA Cup that was before Europa League). That means the winners of the Cup from the domestic league has the priority to enter, and then clubs that were knocked out from the European Championship groups stage as 3rd and 4th, plus clubs that were knocked out from the qualifying round (those are clubs that finished from the 3rd to 6th place in the league that lost that qualifying round for the European Championship group stage).

I kind of like those rules in some way because they offer more rotation and chances to teams that are not finishing on the first two places in the league, or teams that are losing in the qualifying or group stage for the EC. So that means more time to play and have fun in those competitions. I guess they decided to add rules into implementing cup mechanics like those because leagues were limited and there wasn't a vast ocean of club slots either, but lots of fun... Enjoy !!! :TU:
(right now I'm playing the PES6 Season 2002-03 Patch with AC Parma and I'm having a blast)
Actually I've also been enjoying the PES6 Season 2002-03 patch a lot, a really well made patch, complete with chant and a lot of atmosphere. :) Thanks for the description! It definitely sounds like they put quite a bit of thought into how to organize the tournaments, so that several teams are involved. I suppose the challenge was to create two tournaments when there are only 4 Leagues to work with in Master League, so the formula they came up with actually makes a lot of sense to increase participation. :TU:

Yes, it's time for all stars "against myself" league again, pes 6. Rules are simple; we have 20 all stars teams, home/away-yes; user teams- 20/20, konami stats only, one player-one club rule (Zidane for example can play for Real or Juventus) and thanks to this thread ->https://evoweb.uk/threads/team-tactics-for-we9-le.73798/, formations for all teams. Who will win, place youre bets. Do you have your favorite team, player...? Suggestions are welcome. Reports after 5 rounds, played 2 so far. Anyway, teams list below. I have to do this in 2 posts, because there are limit of 10 pics per post
AC MILAN.PNGAJAX.PNGARSENAL.PNGATL MADRID.PNGBARCELONA.PNGBAYERN.PNGCHELSEA.PNGFIORENTINA.PNGINTER.PNGJUVENTUS.PNG

Last edited:
Yes, it's time for all stars "against myself" league again, pes 6. Rules are simple; we have 20 all stars teams, home/away-yes; user teams- 20/20, konami stats only, one player-one club rule (Zidane for example can play for Real or Juventus) and thanks to this thread ->https://evoweb.uk/threads/team-tactics-for-we9-le.73798/, formations for all teams. Who will win, place youre bets. Do you have your favorite team, player...? Suggestions are welcome. Reports after 5 rounds, played 2 so far. Anyway, teams list below. I have to do this in 2 posts, because there are limit of 10 pics per post

From those teams it will have to be Tottenham as Glenn Hoddle was my childhood football hero growing up. One of the best long passers of all time and equally brilliant with either foot as well.

Also the scorer of one of my all time favourite goals

@mattmid Tottenham is also one of my favorite teams. Love playing with Tottenham All Stars, just look at that midfield, Ardiles, Hoddle, Waddle and Gascoigne. I will try to record some goals, highlights, maybe matches, but bandicam for some reason not working properly at the moment.
Also, to make it more interesting, attack/defence level is controlled by COM, most teams are on semi-auto, some teams are on auto attack or auto defence. I'm always playing as home team.

I'm constantly working on my OF, adding new players to the classic teams. For now, two new players; Siviglia is out and new Lazio All Stars player is Andre Diaz. Second substitute is Ospina instead of Colombo, Napoli now have new reserve goalkeeper.
About league, after 5 rounds; Well, Rooney is on Haaland mode (7 goals in 5 matches), and Liverpool can't score (0 1 4 0:7)

bandicam 2023-07-09 21-51-41-947.jpgbandicam 2023-07-09 21-51-47-488.jpgbandicam 2023-07-09 21-51-49-592.jpgbandicam 2023-07-09 21-51-53-974.jpgbandicam 2023-07-09 21-51-57-931.jpgbandicam 2023-07-09 21-51-59-675.jpgbandicam 2023-07-09 21-52-02-277.jpg

@marqisspes6 Hey, have you tried this method for the unknown_06844.

I tried it and I got this file. It's a very short wav file. I could not even edit it

1689178806700.png

TUTORIAL: To edit the file with the sound effects (unknow_06844.unk) you must first export it from your 0_text, open it with the "MFAudio" that will recognize it as a RAW file and you must change "Frequency" to 22050, and "Channels" to 1 (Mono), "Samples" is in 16 bits (These changes must be made in "Input Audio File" and "Output Audio File"). Once this is done, only in "Output Audio Format", they must change the format to WAV and choose the folder where they will save the file ("Save As").
In the new WAV file you can hear ALL the sound effects one after the other. It is only about editing the ones you want, but if you replace them with others, they must last the same, otherwise they will delay / advance the beginning of the rest of the effects that come after the one you edited (that is, they will mix and make).
Once edited to taste, they must save the file as . RAW (22050Hz/16-bit/Uncompressed PCM/Mono) or, if your editor does not support RAW, save it as WAV again and then convert it with MFAudio (DON'T FORGET, SAME SETTINGS!).
Once this is done they import it on the unknow_06844.unk of your 0_text and ready (Make a backup of the original unknow_06844.unk).

Back
Top Bottom