The Retro-PES Corner

Noticed something pretty annoying relative to what @geeeeee told me. It's about players cost, if you overwrite another player to create one.
In fact, on PES 2008 there's a A B C D E level of reputation which gives a big boost in value.

It exist on PES 5 too, but you can't see the "A/B/C" reput, so it's harder to found somoene "similar".
There's a way to resolve it, but the old PES 5 Editor is too limited and it takes time : let's take an example of Walcott.

-My version is 395 pts (stats from WE10, created over Garry a GK who left), on WE10 he's 540 point.
So i base copied Flamini over him relative to his value for his set looking alike... Then (again) got to recopy Walcott stats only and his value got transformed to 395 from 547 (well exact value is 540, but for 7 points... It's already hard like it).

It's just for information. If i could have a PES 5 editor where you have the choice to recopy only appearances (as it's the most time taking) but they did it since WE10 Editor i think.
IF, i would have take a deep breath and changing it. But far too much work + you fail a base copy for player value : you need to restart and found another guy to copy.

Well i checked on every PES 5 patches and all got the same issues so... Then some promising players got high reputation then they finished in 3rd division at 26 years old lol.
Personally, i'm okay with randomness and it created some hidden gems or a different future : 50% or all PES 5 players got a different evolution than in reality so...

Even if i wanted the most accurate PES 5 database without knowing it. It's in fact pretty hard, and also it's annoying that Konami didn't given us access to those change of Popularity :(
I was more interested to recreate all faces which are totally wrong. Just to put my 2 cents : if you want to up or down points in ML : base copy a player you would guess he's a "letter/level" behind or above and recreate the players manually ;)

IF ever someone may help me about values (perhaps related to their maximum "overall") and if it's PS2 compatible, don't hesitate to show me a system. Didn't found anything.

Last edited:
Noticed something pretty annoying relative to what @geeeeee told me. It's about players cost, if you overwrite another player to create one.
In fact, on PES 2008 there's a A B C D E level of reputation which gives a big boost in value.

It exist on PES 5 too, but you can't see the "A/B/C" reput, so it's harder to found somoene "similar".
There's a way to resolve it, but the old PES 5 Editor is too limited and it takes time : let's take an example of Walcott.

-My version is 395 pts (stats from WE10, created over Garry a GK who left), on WE10 he's 540 point.
So i base copied Flamini over him relative to his value for his set looking alike... Then (again) got to recopy Walcott stats only and his value got transformed to 395 from 547 (well exact value is 540, but for 7 points... It's already hard like it).

It's just for information. If i could have a PES 5 editor where you have the choice to recopy only appearances (as it's the most time taking) but they did it since WE10 Editor i think.
IF, i would have take a deep breath and changing it. But far too much work + you fail a base copy for player value : you need to restart and found another guy to copy.

Well i checked on every PES 5 patches and all got the same issues so... Then some promising players got high reputation then they finished in 3rd division at 26 years old lol.
Personally, i'm okay with randomness and it created some hidden gems or a different future : 50% or all PES 5 players got a different evolution than in reality so...

Even if i wanted the most accurate PES 5 database without knowing it. It's in fact pretty hard, and also it's annoying that Konami didn't given us access to those change of Popularity :(
I was more interested to recreate all faces which are totally wrong. Just to put my 2 cents : if you want to up or down points in ML : base copy a player you would guess he's a "letter/level" behind or above and recreate the players manually ;)

IF ever someone may help me about values (perhaps related to their maximum "overall") and if it's PS2 compatible, don't hesitate to show me a system. Didn't found anything.

Something that has just annoyed me slightly too.
I was thinking that I had discovered most of the 5000 points players and did not edit over them (which supposedly prevents them from appearing in ML)
But I was just play testing my new option file and after one season I renewed my Goalkeeper's contract, after I renewed it he appeared at 5000 points. It is a bit annoying but I have realised that there is nothing I can do about those issues now. It is another masterclass secret from Konami that nobody understands. :D

Nice bro!

I'm searching PES 2021 US version as it got french (wroted) and jap (for commentary) on my side. Just for Jon Kabira lol. No idea why, perhaps just to make a bigger addition of commentary they took the best remaining? No idea. For France, there's Canada, a bit logic.

No more seriously it's not the reason i want it, it's for having 2 different database.

I got 2 version of PES 2020 : i learned that trick + language by a friend tooking 2 versions each year. Plus, they're compatible for importing teams.

Last edited:
You guys with the wages issues on PES on Ps2/PC should search for an editor called Nomad Editor I believe it's called? It works on various versions of the PS2 games by modifying the bin files and allows you to edit the database and if my memory serves me right you can modify the players popularity, wages etc on 2008 version. EDIT this one...

Long shot but does anyone own the iso by solo stats team for either pes 2012 13 14 on ps2 where they created working kitservers and stadium, face servers? All the links are dead there are some versions on museum of patches but not the ones with the molded servers

Last edited:
You guys with the wages issues on PES on Ps2/PC should search for an editor called Nomad Editor I believe it's called? It works on various versions of the PS2 games by modifying the bin files and allows you to edit the database and if my memory serves me right you can modify the players popularity, wages etc on 2008 version. EDIT this one...

Long shot but does anyone own the iso by solo stats team for either pes 2012 13 14 on ps2 where they created working kitservers and stadium, face servers? All the links are dead there are some versions on museum of patches but not the ones with the molded servers

Hey @saintric , thanks for sharing. Do you happen to have a link for it? I was searching but I could not find a working one.

I did find this thread from you from about 14 years ago but the links are dead or file not found :D

https://evoweb.uk/threads/nomad-db-editor-pes-2010.56328/

Thanks again :)

Hey @saintric , thanks for sharing. Do you happen to have a link for it? I was searching but I could not find a working one.

I did find this thread from you from about 14 years ago but the links are dead or file not found :D

https://evoweb.uk/threads/nomad-db-editor-pes-2010.56328/

Thanks again :)
hey geeeeee I had a quick look around on some old pes forums i used and found this working link. hah hey me from 14 years ago sharing the same tool in the thread you linked lol

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9m27z7980eta909/NoMad.DBEditor.2010.v0.9.2.zip/file

i havent dl it myself to and my memory is a little hazy as i havent used it in a while but i do remember this is one of the early versions I believe it was updated up to pes 2013 ps2 so some features might not have been added to this version yet. You will need to use zlib tool to unpack the bin files i think it will tell you what files you will need anyway hope this helps

EDIT- ok i was too curious and took a look here are the versions it covers in 0.9.2 i dont have access to those games right now to look around how up to date this version is feature wise but it should included a lot of them also zlib tool is included in the zip file for you

nomadUntitled.png

Last edited:
Nice bro!

I'm searching PES 2021 US version as it got french (wroted) and jap (for commentary) on my side. Just for Jon Kabira lol. No idea why, perhaps just to make a bigger addition of commentary they took the best remaining? No idea. For France, there's Canada, a bit logic.

No more seriously it's not the reason i want it, it's for having 2 different database.

I got 2 version of PES 2020 : i learned that trick + language by a friend tooking 2 versions each year. Plus, they're compatible for importing teams.
Nice trick, there's always something to learn from you :D

hey geeeeee I had a quick look around on some old pes forums i used and found this working link. hah hey me from 14 years ago sharing the same tool in the thread you linked lol

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9m27z7980eta909/NoMad.DBEditor.2010.v0.9.2.zip/file

i havent dl it myself to and my memory is a little hazy as i havent used it in a while but i do remember this is one of the early versions I believe it was updated up to pes 2013 ps2 so some features might not have been added to this version yet. You will need to use zlib tool to unpack the bin files i think it will tell you what files you will need anyway hope this helps

EDIT- ok i was too curious and took a look here are the versions it covers in 0.9.2 i dont have access to those games right now to look around how up to date this version is feature wise but it should included a lot of them also zlib tool is included in the zip file for you

View attachment 208630

Hello, thanks for sharing.

So this tool allows (amongst many other things) to discover the hidden reputation value for each player ?

View attachment 208630

Thanks Saintric that’s much appreciated :)

When I see my old posts sometimes it makes me cringe :LOL:

Hello, thanks for sharing.

So this tool allows (amongst many other things) to discover the hidden reputation value for each player ?

I believe so ..if not this version then the newer ones did I remember changing the values a long time ago

Thanks Saintric that’s much appreciated :)

When I see my old posts sometimes it makes me cringe :LOL:

No problem! haha yep sometimes I look back to remember certain editing things and see my posts cringing

Anyone please is there any pes6 patch for the ps2 console here??? Thanks
Those aren't super upper great in terms of database or looks a bit dated but...
Here's the ones i tried / There's 26 patchs for PES 6 PS2 but tons of Brasileirao or Argentina leagues.

http://museudospatches.blogspot.com/2017/04/winning-eleven-11.html (2006-07)

http://museudospatches.blogspot.com/2021/07/pes-6-vilimar-2021-agosto.html (2022 Winter transfers)

Here's the "search" link for PES 6, if you're interested by other leagues, Classics teams 1980 patchs or 2002 season ;)

@du0 I've made one but i fucked all up because of the Other Club C players. Some players got 2 points or 0 where they should have 500...
I wasn't aware about Others C. And impossible to change their values : for other player you can base copy with the editor another player and re-edit him to got something close to his value in for example JL2008CC or PES 09. But Other league C is more i should say a "location" to create or Fantasy teams, History team or AFC, Libertadores, well teams that you won't meet or buy player in your ML :)
They don't appears except if you choose one of them, same as PES and WE United players.

I would have created 2 versions : one with Eredivise, and some replaced club in Others Euro from Bundes (Swedish clubs due to some partnership but not good > out) or Replacing Eredivisie with Bundes and doing the same for at least PSV, Ajax, Feyenoord, AZ replacing 4 or 5 of the 6 added Swedish clubs which have nothing to do with Europe league except AIK Solna.

EDIT/ Yes i can edit with EPB Biazotto even the names from the teams like Macedonia, Lituania, Qatar. They're annoying when you select random before starting a Continental cup as they are selected, but they appears also for the World Tour or should i say "Scenario" mode with more than 100 missions.

This week i will restore at least JL 2008 CC as it's the easiest to do, and the gameplay is almost the same as PES 2008 a bit slower (it doesn't have NT, but no issue with Others C, weird value. Only one : PES/WE United needs to edited as they appears in ML)
Well "just" / it's a big word / finish to create Bayern and Werder, it's would be easier without the A to E system of Reputation for value.
Personally i will start an ML on that version. It's for me the best PES gameplay available with PES08/WE08 and PES5/WE9 so... I will rush on the Master league mode when i'm done with those 2 clubs.

For the other one i got to restore everything, it's a good O.F. but not ML compatible sadly bro. I'm currently in "rectify" mode then i one day i will release at least 4 fully worked option file with up to date (summer) transfers lol

Last edited:
hey geeeeee I had a quick look around on some old pes forums** i used and found this working link. hah hey me from 14 years ago sharing the same tool in the thread you linked lol

View attachment 208630
Do you need it? Got that version for PES 2013 / They said PES 2013 version as on their particular version you can edit Extra Countries, not sure about Libertadores, another editor the same kind for PES 2014 i talk on the previous post "Epb Biasotto". Also another called WEDB Workshop, but i remember it was done for WE10Europa and they "transformed" it for PES 2014... But not sure it works totally, there's sometimes things like bugs. And with that mod, teams are are a bit melted between WE10JL and PES 2014 lol.

Will check tomorrow, to make a pack, as the tools are a bit everyone on my 2 PC and i'm a bit busy. Nothing hurry, as you'll see for editing everything you want it will took time... It's harder and took almost 6 or 8 time longer (and i'm kind) to edit than IG for sure.

I even got a "trick" to edit hidden players from hidden nations. I tested it on WE 2008 and it seems to work.

Last edited:
Do you need it? Got that version for PES 2013 / They said PES 2013 version as on their particular version you can edit Extra Countries, not sure about Libertadores, another editor the same kind for PES 2014 i talk on the previous post "Epb Biasotto". Also another called WEDB Workshop, but i remember it was done for WE10Europa and they "transformed" it for PES 2014... But not sure it works totally, there's sometimes things like bugs. And with that mod, teams are are a bit melted between WE10JL and PES 2014 lol.

Will check tomorrow, to make a pack, as the tools are a bit everyone on my 2 PC and i'm a bit busy. Nothing hurry, as you'll see for editing everything you want it will took time... It's harder and took almost 6 or 8 time longer (and i'm kind) to edit than IG for sure.

I even got a "trick" to edit hidden players from hidden nations. I tested it on WE 2008 and it seems to work.

im sure others will def want it @vialli82 im currently on 2013 pc but will be handy to have a link thanks

im sure others will def want it @vialli82 im currently on 2013 pc but will be handy to have a link thanks
Oh, PC? You trough it was for PC and not PS2? Well the PS2 version is bof. PES 2014 is good in counterpart. Yes i will send a pack will all i searched next year, got a lot of editor. Some got the same functions but whatever (like Nomad 0.6 vs Nomad PES 2013 which is a modded version : both can edit PES and WE 2008)

Sorry then, got the exceptionnal w!ld@ editor for that version : if you got it you don't need any other editor mate :)

That thread gives me chills already :LOL:
I'm playing PS2 games and i prefers World Tour Soccer 2 (This is fooball 2006, ten years before) than that game / no joke i'm impressed it's probably the second game which is not PES but interesting for real, in the same time as Namco Football Kingdom but shoots are more realistic.

Virtua Pro Football is another kind of game, rigid like PES 3 and shoot are very strong but it's fun and you feel the stats better. But overall i would place World tour 2006 first, then Football Kingdom and Virtua P.S. third.

Why not focus on PES 2017? Is the passing is less like PES 2015? If yes i understand (but i won't put my signature on it haha)

I think you got to decrease at least shoot power or ball weight first. The keepers doesn't seems that bad but the shoot feels like a bowling cannon strike.
Up to you. A bit decreasing the shoot affect and upping the GK reactivity, or just decreasing the ball heaviness would perhaps be enough.
Don't think there's a way to program super good keeper based on that version.
I can imagine : just a small bit increasing keeper, but a lot reducing the straight kamehameha ball is to me the solution @millossobek .
Do you remember PES 17 shoots? They're looking like normal real life shoot. Remember : keeper vs shoot/ball makes the balance.

Last edited:
@vialli82 @geeeeee are there any good 2008 PS2 OF for the original season? I want to do some ML. Also can you edit the DB file of 2008 PS2?

Hello, I’ve recently uploaded mine.
https://evoweb.uk/threads/ps2-pes-2008-juventino-of.93848/#post-3934532
I don’t know if it fits your needs as I did not do the transferts or created players, ... on purpose.

@du0 I've made one but i fucked all up because of the Other Club C players. Some players got 2 points or 0 where they should have 500...
I wasn't aware about Others C. And impossible to change their values : for other player you can base copy with the editor another player and re-edit him to got something close to his value in for example JL2008CC or PES 09. But Other league C is more i should say a "location" to create or Fantasy teams, History team or AFC, Libertadores, well teams that you won't meet or buy player in your ML :)
They don't appears except if you choose one of them, same as PES and WE United players.

Hi

Thanks for this valuable info !

I thought the players from other league C would not appear only if they were left default.

If PES and WE United do not appear in ML, is it also the case for River Plate or SC International ?

I planned to use Other Ligue C to create Bundesliga teams + Shakhtar but I don’t think it worth the effort in 2008 due to the issue you mentionned.

Is it the same in PES 6 ? In PES 6, would players from Other League C be available in ML / bought by concurrent teams etc. ?

Personally i will start an ML on that version. It's for me the best PES gameplay available with PES08/WE08 and PES5/WE9

Out of curiosity, which one do you prefer ? PES 5 or 2008 (PS2) ?

those of you that play PES 2013 with mods how do you get stadiums to work in games? I tried the pededit switcher but it keeps saying files are missing so I then went the gameplay tool route with jenkeys tool but it wont attach to my 1.04 exe?

I understand the rules on here in regards to piracy but i thought pes 2013 was now abandonware and free to the public so I downloaded a version off the internet archive and gameplay tool only runs with the official release is there no way I can get around that without actually buying a physical copy so I can attach gameplay tool to the exe? are there any versions that run with no cd exe's?

those of you that play PES 2013 with mods how do you get stadiums to work in games? I tried the pededit switcher but it keeps saying files are missing so I then went the gameplay tool route with jenkeys tool but it wont attach to my 1.04 exe?

I understand the rules on here in regards to piracy but i thought pes 2013 was now abandonware and free to the public so I downloaded a version off the internet archive and gameplay tool only runs with the official release is there no way I can get around that without actually buying a physical copy so I can attach gameplay tool to the exe? are there any versions that run with no cd exe's?

its consider abandonware here and there was consentment from the moderation/admins that we can share the links if im not wrong @Camaldinho had made a thread (or maybe just a comment somewhere? but i remember it was him) with all links for some specific saga of pes with their dlc

@vialli82 haha, yeah bro.. actually the reason why I don't want to focus on PES 2017 is because to me, the vanilla PES 2017 gameplay is really good and enjoyable! (the only problem I have with it is a bit overpowered crosses, but I've grown to accept it as part of the game). :) Plus, I really think the goalkeepers in 2016 are terrible compared to other editions.. Some of the gameplay mods I posted in the thread are quite good in terms of reducing shot power a bit.. But even with gameplay mods, the gk reactions are so slow that it really quite breaks the game, at least when compared to what I'm used to playing in PES. :)

I even posted a gameplay video with a really nice gameplay, but the goalkeeper issue is still there. So anyway I'm trying to find some help to solve that. :)

Replaying 2008 PS2. I still don't like how stiff it is compared to WE8/8LE, but it's miles better than the PS2 games from 2010 to 2014 in which Konami tuned the gameplay to maximum velocity for the PS2 markets. And only now did I realize how godawful 2006-2009 football kits were, especially Adidas with their Teamgeist template

NOOB's ALERT! Okay, I have the following questions:

1- How could I do to pick the SERIE A TIMs teams from PES 2009 (that are completely licensed) to the J.League Winning Eleven 2009 (it haves around 8 to 12 unlicensed teams)?

2- How can I pick the preset hair 2 (attached to a specific player, if you edit, you lost it unless you get press the "default" command) and replace the preset hairs 1 (are always avaliable to be selected)?

Hello! Let me introduce myself. I'm Caracal, an avid PES 6 enthusiast with a bit of an obsession with all related with the game's modifications (option files, patches, etc.).
Something I love to do in the game, is discover new ways of editing it to fit my personal tastes (I rarely use an already done OF without altering it).
A few days ago, I felt like adding new NTs to it, by using the Secret Editor. I replaced the classic teams with Bosnia & Herzegovina, Iceland, Morocco, China, New Zealand, Bolivia and Venezuela. So far so good, but then I felt like replacing three normal NTs with other NTs: Angola became Egypt, Togo became Senegal and Trinidad & Tobago became Canada. A few days passed, and just now I realized there was a bit of an issue with that: the players' nationalities. There are now two Egypts, two Senegals and two Canadas, with one of each still having the flag of the country whose NT I originally replaced. At the moment it really doesn't affect my game, but I fear it will once I feel like starting a new ML save.
So my question is: Is there a way of solving this, like for example, switching nationality flags? That would makes things easier because then I would just do that and then change the cloned names using the TS exe editor (I haven't done that yet because first I want to find a way to fix the flag problem).
Thank you for your attention and I look forward to any kind of help you can give me!

Hi guys, a few days ago I showed you that I bought the entire pes ps4 saga for a modest price.

Out of all the chapters, I've been impressed with pes 2015 so far.

Exceptional ball physics, no team spirit, no script (at least so it seems), a balanced rhythm that allows you to think.
Passes with level one assistance must be directed and dosed with precision, otherwise you give the ball away to the cpu.
Stamina has a great impact, at the end of the game you are much more wrong.

Level graphics, many players with player ID.

One flaw I found is some collisions, with players falling too easily.

Anyone familiar with this chapter?
It's the first time I've played it on ps4 and it looks really good!

Back
Top Bottom