The Retro-PES Corner

Guys, I've been looking everywhere for German commentary for PES 2010. Can't find any active links.

I'm playing some Bundesliga matches and would like to have these files.. But I'd only like the commentary, not the text.

If anyone has these files, please let me know. Thanks! :)

Thanks for all the PES 2010 vs 2011 opinions.

Having now had a good spin back on both, I'm left with the conclusion that every PS2 era PES is better than any PS3 era PES.

I really thought PES 2011 would draw me back in but coming from PES 5 it feels clunky and awkward. PES 2010 feels bare-bones with dodgy AI.

So I'm back on the PS2 with PES 3, PES 5 and I think PES 2008 for a new Master League.

I'm going to be re-downloading @geeeeee 's PS2 PES 2008 option file and USB version. One question geeeeee, do your altered player stats work on a longterm ML with regens etc?

@Flipper the Priest I think you were going to pop over your PES 3 option file. Nit a problem and thanks for the help anyway. It really is much appreciated.
My personal view is that PES 2011 is better than PES 2010, in gameplay section.

The biggest flaw , BY-DEDIGN, that PES 2011 has, is the way you/we play it.

I started playing with keyboard, then tried Gamepad, playing with D-Pad, and now i am trying with Gamepad and the analogue stick.

I was always suspicious, that the passing system was different. After i watched a promo-video someone posted last week, i am convinced that the passing system, uses a kind of full manual, Mention: there are not PA levels in this game. Basically judging by experience and the video, it uses a system similar to the modern advanced through pass, just the aim circle is invisible, for thr direction, and the pass speed/power is relative to stats and power gauge.

This renders the passing system, "unplayable" with D-Pad or direction arrows, cause you can only aim 8 directions, so if not unplayable, you are missing the 50%.

On the other hand, the movement of the player, works better with the D-Pad, despite the movement system being absolute, not relative, while most cameras have angles by default, but some players that have the skill card, IIRC Marauding or Marksman, it was named Kamikaze in Greek language settings so pardon me, tend to move almost 360 degrees, and to take sharp turns, which is only possible with a L-stick.

I wouldn't say it's lazy development, or bad playtesting, cause judging by the Seabass videos, there was still love for PES 2011 development. It was more pressure due to the bad past of PS3 games, and a lot of new ideas that were still pending to be implemented.

That's why possible the game feels stiff and rigid. Cause under normal terms, you had to have a third hand to move either the L-stick, or the D-Pad, to play it to 100% potential.

In the next installments, they fixed most of those, with the implementation of PA settings, player movement , fixing the angles in the default cameras, etc.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in an option file for J.League Winning Eleven 9 Asia Championship, here is one made by Adrian Ferrari that he uploaded a couple of months ago but the link has expired so I have reuploaded it here.

Here is a link to his original video on YouTube:

:)

Attachments

• J-League WE9 Asia Championship - PS2 Option file todos os uniformes by Adrian Ferrari.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 31
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐JLWE2008CCFrontCover.jpg⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Happy Christmas! Here is a gift for all of you. :)

J.League Winning Eleven 2008 Club Championship - originally released as a Sony PlayStation 2 exclusive in Japan on 21st August 2008. This particular title marks the end of the primary focus of the PS2 as the main console release for the Winning Eleven and Pro Evolution Soccer series as the games had now fully moved on to the next generation platforms at the time - PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. Whilst PES and Winning Eleven titles were still made yearly up until 2014 for the PS2 the quality sadly dropped off as the main development teams focus shifted to the newer more powerful consoles.

Alongside PES 2008/WE 2008 which was released earlier that year, JLWE2008CC is considered one of the finest releases in the critically acclaimed series mainly due to its improvements to the AI systems for both offense and defence. Taking the more action orientated approach seen in PES 6 but further fine tuning it by improving the games tempo, ball physics, fouls and AI as mentioned, these particular games offer some of the highest level of replayability and longevity. JLWE2008CC also offers the bonus of 6 star difficulty not see in the international PES 2008 release as well as slightly updated rosters.

I have fully translated all the text strings within the game using an earlier translation patch by the great Fernando (v1.5). As I said with the previous translation for J.League 2007, this was done with the use of computational translation software - mainly deepl.com and Google Translate so expect some errors here and there. There may be some sentences that do not make grammatical or contextual sense, and in some instances text may appear outside of their respective boxes due to word count and text size not being fully observed due to translating from Japanese to English, but for the most part you will be able to understand and read the text fine.

I also received some help from option file creator Adrian Ferrari who has made all the unlicensed kits for the Premier League, La Liga and others which is included in the zip file of this release along with a widescreen patch for use with a PS2 emulator such as PCSX2.

Patch Details:

• Fully translated from Japanese to English - all menus, modes, club names and players. Huge thanks to @Hawke who helped convert the main menu texture for me!
  • High LOD fix applied via hex edit to the SLPM file.
  • New wider camera applied via hex edit to the SLPM file. All cameras now offer a more zoomed out image slightly similar to PC patches.
  • Included default LOD and camera SLPM file for original PS2 hardware. Simply import and copy over SLPM file in GGS.
  • New blue power bar.
  • Removed ball cursor.
  • New selection of footballs.
  • New positional plate texture.
  • New adboards.
  • New menu sounds.
  • New entrance music.
  • New font.
  • New Adidas boot pack - more of a hackjob due to Konami's limitations post PES 6 but better than nothing!
  • New licensed referee kits.
  • New licensed goalkeeper gloves applied to all teams.
  • Competition and League logos.
  • Banners for all J.League and some Serie A teams.
Download Link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s0b8...Winning_Eleven_2008_Club_Championship.7z/file

I would like to thank @fernando for his translation that was used as a base, @marqisspes6 for his tools, help and support, @vialli82 @geeeeee @Lucian0 for reminding everyone how great PES 2008 and JLWE2008CC were and @Hawke for his help with the main menu.

Please download the latest nightly build of PCSX2 from here:

https://pcsx2.net/downloads/#nightly-anchor - Select the QT AVX2 release for Windows 10/11.

Ensure you apply the included Widescreen Patch to the appropriate folder in PCSX2 (I believe its cheats_ws and ensure 16:9 aspect ratio as well as cheats and widescreen patches are enabled in the emulator settings). You will know the widescreen patch has been applied properly as you will see a popup in the top left corner saying 'widescreen patches enabled'. Without this you will end up playing the game in stretched 16:9 and this causes the game to play at a higher speed than normal. Also ensure Optimal Frame Pacing is turned on to reduce any input latency.

To import save file data and option files to your virtual PCSX2 memory card please download MyMc from here:

http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/

Last edited:
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐View attachment 194330⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

J.League Winning Eleven 2008 Club Championship - originally released as a Sony PlayStation 2 exclusive in Japan on 21st August 2008. This particular title marks the end of the primary focus of the PS2 as the main console release for the Winning Eleven and Pro Evolution Soccer series as the games had now fully moved on to the next generation platforms at the time - PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. Whilst PES and Winning Eleven titles were still made yearly up until 2014 for the PS2 the quality sadly dropped off as the main development teams focus shifted to the newer more powerful consoles.

Alongside PES 2008/WE 2008 which was released earlier that year, JLWE2008CC is considered one of the finest releases in the critically acclaimed series mainly due to its improvements to the AI systems for both offense and defence. Taking the more action orientated approach seen in PES 6 but further fine tuning it by improving the games tempo, ball physics, fouls and AI as mentioned, these particular games offer some of the highest level of replayability and longevity. JLWE2008CC also offers the bonus of 6 star difficulty not see in the international PES 2008 release as well as slightly updated rosters.

I have fully translated all the text strings within the game using an earlier translation patch by the great Fernando (v1.5). As I said with the previous translation for J.League 2007, this was done with the use of computational translation software - mainly deepl.com and Google Translate so expect some errors here and there. There may be some sentences that do not make grammatical or contextual sense, and in some instances text may appear outside of their respective boxes due to word count and text size not being fully observed due to translating from Japanese to English, but for the most part you will be able to understand and read the text fine.

I also received some help from option file creator Adrian Ferrari who has made all the unlicensed kits for the Premier League, La Liga and others which is included in the zip file of this release along with a widescreen patch for use with a PS2 emulator such as PCSX2.

Patch Details:

• Fully translated from Japanese to English - all menus, modes, club names and players. Huge thanks to @Hawke who helped convert the main menu texture for me!
  • New wider camera applied via hex edit to the SLPM file. All cameras now offer a more zoomed out image slightly similar to PC patches.
  • New scoreboard.
  • New blue power bar.
  • New adboards.
  • New menu sounds.
  • New font.
  • New Adidas boot pack - more of a hackjob due to Konami's limitations post PES 6 but better than nothing!
Download Link:

https://sharemods.com/iwdqe9dgjbde/J.League_Winning_Eleven_2008_Club_Championship.7z.html

I would like to thank @fernando for his translation that was used as a base, @marqisspes6 for his tools, help and support, @vialli82 @geeeeee @Lucian0 for reminding everyone how great PES 2008 and JLWE2008CC were and @Hawke for his help with the main menu.

https://pcsx2.net/downloads/#nightly-anchor - Select the QT AVX2 release for Windows 10/11.

Ensure you apply the included Widescreen Patch to the appropriate folder in PCSX2 (I believe its cheats_ws and ensure 16:9 aspect ratio as well as cheats and widescreen patches are enabled in the emulator settings). You will know the widescreen patch has been applied properly as you will see a popup in the top left corner saying 'widescreen patches enabled'. Without this you will end up playing the game in stretched 16:9 and this causes the game to play at a higher speed than normal. Also ensure Optimal Frame Pacing is turned on to reduce any input latency.

To import save file data and option files to your virtual PCSX2 memory card please download MyMc from here:

My god! Tremendous work! Congratulations my friend! Just two piece of advices
1- be careful with sharedmods if you uploaded the full iso they could delete it (read their faq for allowed files)
2- you should definitely make a thread for this amazing patch, totally deserve it!

My god! Tremendous work! Congratulations my friend! Just two piece of advices
1- be careful with sharedmods if you uploaded the full iso they could delete it (read their faq for allowed files)
2- you should definitely make a thread for this amazing patch, totally deserve it!
Thanks for the advice Marqiss! If it gets deleted I will reupload it onto another service.
I’m going to need your help in the next few days for WE 2008 so I will send you a PM! :)

Thanks mate!
But your version is "PCSX2 only", if you got a simple version with traduction (especially for the main menu Fernando's 1.5 in japanese) i'll appreciate a lot.
It's not that much the patch itself but the custom cameras i believe, perhaps some boots mods (i don't think but well)

Playing on real hardware cause many bugs i don't know why as i got for example JL2010 fully patched in 16:9, no slowdown, or players disappearing etc.

I only need to build a "light PS2 version" making some base copy from the created kits (with memcard 2 copy system). For the rest i can replace logos pretty easy.
Can also create some brands Nike/Adidas/Umbro etc. old fashion but i don't really have time for it : there's still tutorial on youtube and old website ;)
No need to hurry for a 20 years old game lol.

Just asking "if". Thanks @BillyKong and great work. If PES/WE series was running well on PCSX2 without slodown and pixels disapearing on the head transforming all players in mini-Zidan, i wouldn't have brought a PS2. I hope one day we could reproduce directly games on PC than emulating it. PS2 emulation is very hard, Emotion Engine was unique, PES/WE are probably the most played games, and it's sad to see that game much more demanding are running smooth as butter.

The only issue is the aliasing on the nets for practically every version except PES 1 to WE6FE. And unfortunately the maximum aliasing for nets are on... PES 6 and PES 2008 era :( ... PES 3 to 5 are acceptable : the reason is they changed the net's physics after PES 5, they were too rigid.

Note : tried also on a CRT TV and that's +- the same, with an RGB cable... But i checked about something to correct it, and i founded an anti-aliasing stuff very impressive (Mclassic Hdmi cable, a bit expensive, but it's awesome)

@reinelt97 i tend to agree about PS2 versions are better than PS3 era's ones. But i tend to disagree about PES 2011, PES 6 X360 was VERY different and with recoil PES 2008.
Except those two/three with X360 version by far better than PES 6 who got his lots of bugs and not as well balanced as the 360 version, from PES 2009 to 2013 i tend to agree.
2008 is a particular case, as people were waiting for something new gen...

But with the recoil it's a PS2 HD version with a different way to play and very fun. Just more AI based and more space, and the players models were a bit uncompatible with the old used animations > they should have used the one from PES 6 X360 instead.
It's the 2 i can say "those can compete and are better than many PS2 PES". To me better than many of them : PES 3, PES 4, PES 6. And could rivalise for me with PES 5 : i'm playing a lot that version for the moment and there's a lot of resemblance with PES 2011, but with a ball physic a bit simplier (that's why i guess some people prefers PES 6 : ball physics, rebound are less predictable...

I should try one day WE9LE as people says that ball physics, rebounds and all are better than in PES 5. Even if rosters are the same, database the same, everything the same so i don't know if it's a placebo effect or something like that.

PES1 and 2 era are two games pretty unclassifiable, i can't rank them at all.
Now in term of only football games PES 2008-JL2008 is to me the best PES PS2-PS3 regarding variety, balance, freedom and player's likenesses, pretty different than his PS3 homologue. No teamvision but a better AI overall, more like a mix of the best from PS2 versions + a unique AI and ball physics.

Last note : i tried PES 2014 PS2 too. And i don't have enough recoil but it's a VERY underrated version. I'm checking for bugs or wrong things and don't found it.
A version a bit too weird as it was out when the PS3 was at his end so nobody played PS2 any more.
The only issue is the graphical engine post PES 2008 PS2 that feels a bit.... I wouldn't say lifeless on the pitch but less ambiance/vibes when you you play.

@vialli82 Interesting that it might be causing issues on real hardware - I think it’s the edits to the SLPM file for the camera. I will build you an ISO without the camera tweaks and PM you tomorrow. :)

The issue he mentions with camera only happens if you didn't apply the right patch to fix the rendering, i think i left some good values for that on a thread of pes4 i believe... I remember i made some test about it and that was fixed, the mod patch on very high will make it go slow on ps2 hardware, you should put the forth value i remember that one worked fine for most, otherwise set the normal value for all, but @vialli82 probably you should give it a try to see if you found those bugs you mentioned

@BillyKong i'll appreciate a lot mate, i don't remember that there was camera changes in other patch without slowdown : that's probably it.
Take your time mate i will test probably tomorrow, as i'm busy too.

One thing i can do later if you want a V2 is creating Bayern and Werder/Leverkusen (needs to check one of the two team, also the unlockable players available and fake players to remove > i always transform them in a real players lol)

@marqisspes6 i will check about it to resolve that issue.
I never heard about applying a patch on a patched version ready to play to be honest.
Neither that "kind" of patch anywhere. I will check if there's thread about it (hope it's not on the 25th page :LOL:)

Now to be honest, i prefers to play on 4:3 and original cameras for PS2 versions, even on PC i reduce to 1440/1080 lol.
So just restoring the cameras should be okay to me.
But again @BillyKong don't hurry at all mate. You already worked enough on that game ;) and i'm very, very patient and don't care at all for those who don't have patience lol.
Get some deserved rest mate. I saw the big picture of your patch and it's great, pretty great.

Last edited:
@vialli82 Interesting that it might be causing issues on real hardware - I think it’s the edits to the SLPM file for the camera. I will build you an ISO without the camera tweaks and PM you tomorrow. :)
I think it would be much better to create new thread for your releases cause it's better to organize & just incase someone looking your releases in future.

I dont even remember how many iso file you've made, is it two or three ?

@BillyKong i'll appreciate a lot mate, i don't remember that there was camera changes in other patch without slowdown : that's probably it.
Take your time mate i will test probably tomorrow, as i'm busy too.

One thing i can do later if you want a V2 is creating Bayern and Werder/Leverkusen (needs to check one of the two team, also the unlockable players available and fake players to remove > i always transform them in a real players lol)

@marqisspes6 i will check about it to resolve that issue.
I never heard about applying a patch on a patched version ready to play to be honest.
Neither that "kind" of patch anywhere. I will check if there's thread about it (hope it's not on the 25th page :LOL:)

Now to be honest, i prefers to play on 4:3 and original cameras for PS2 versions, even on PC i reduce to 1440/1080 lol.

Found what i was talking about
For the lod level read here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-we-jl-fix-lod-level.91388/
For the camera read here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes4-we8-camera-zoom-tool.88912/post-3856594

Basically search on the original iso those values and compare with the iso from @BillyKong and paste the original values, i know you're not so skillful with hex editor, but its not that bad/hard give it a shot :)

Found what i was talking about
For the lod level read here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-we-jl-fix-lod-level.91388/
For the camera read here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes4-we8-camera-zoom-tool.88912/post-3856594

Basically search on the original iso those values and compare with the iso from @BillyKong and paste the original values, i know you're not so skillful with hex editor, but its not that bad/hard give it a shot :)
That’s great Marqiss. I downloaded an ISO for JLWE2008CC from someone else that was in Portuguese a few months ago and I noticed he had a zoomed out camera so I went through his SLPM file in a hex editor and compared it to the vanilla one to see his edits.

I found what he had done but he had zoomed out too far so it was causing the top stand and aboards to glitch hard out of frame even with a working widescreen patch, so after lots of trial and error I found some decent values that worked. But maybe I will try what you have said and see if I can make it any better.

That’s great Marqiss. I downloaded an ISO for JLWE2008CC from someone else that was in Portuguese a few months ago and I noticed he had a zoomed out camera so I went through his SLPM file in a hex editor and compared it to the vanilla one to see his edits.

I found what he had done but he had zoomed out too far so it was causing the top stand and aboards to glitch hard out of frame even with a working widescreen patch, so after lots of trial and error I found some decent values that worked. But maybe I will try what you have said and see if I can make it any better.

Then i trust more on your hard test than my few test done some months ago! If you can share your values/knowledge its more than useful :)

Thanks again for all guys. I'm long to release stuffs but i got some personnal issue, i don't like to ask too much things and i'm less about asking for it, but well. I "beta-tested" it on real hardware and noticed it, and i think every patch or mods needs feedbacks, there's no problem, no hurry, nothing bad.

Also a bit too perfectionist, i'm rectifiying PES 5 and practically 4 players on 5 are wrong... Good to play, but if you're like me it's the worst regarding database.

Then i trust more on your hard test than my few test done some months ago! If you can share your values/knowledge its more than useful :)

So I read through your thread @marqisspes6 and I had come to a similar conclusion as you had written. The hex code where the camera changes can be done is located in:

0D 02 0E 00 0E 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F

From my testing of another ISO I saw that another modder had changed the two 80 values to BC and A0. So I compared the values by converting from hexadecimal to decimal and got this:

Default Hex Value 80 = 128
Modded Hex Value BC = 188
Modded Hex Value A0 = 160

He had also changed some of the previous values in the line to AA but after going through each one of them I noticed no real change with the camera.
Using his values of BC and A0 resulted in a more zoomed out image but it affected the stands and adboards in the stadium. They would either go black or disappear with a glitch when the ball was crossed from the top side of the pitch to the bottom.

So after testing I settled on the hexadecimal value 94 which is 148 in decimal. This gave me a more zoomed out view than default but without many of the issues surrounding the top, bottom and side frames of the image.

To illustrate further here is a screenshot of the hex range:

Screenshot 2022-12-27 173252.png

The values in red are what I changed from their default 80 (128 in decimal) to 94 (148 in decimal). Once I done this I had to get a person on the PCSX2 forums to create a new widescreen patch for the game as the render values had changed. Without it the players would pop in and out of frame on the sides. This is included in the zip file via my download link for those using a PS2 emulator. I haven't fully tested whether any of this fully impacts performance in any way. If it does and people report any issues its easy to revert back to the default cam values.

Last edited:

Patch Details:

• New scoreboard.
  • New blue power bar.
  • New adboards.
  • New menu sounds.
  • New font.
Download Link:

https://sharemods.com/iwdqe9dgjbde/J.League_Winning_Eleven_2008_Club_Championship.7z.html

This is amazing work, man! As a huge fan of Asian Leagues, I've been waiting for a fully translated edition of JLWE2008CC for a long time, what a cool Christmas present! Now time to dive into all of this editions' great features. :TU:

I second @marqisspes6 request that this great patch should have its own thread. :)

So I read through your thread @marqisspes6 and I had come to a similar conclusion as you had written. The hex code where the camera changes can be done is located in:

0D 02 0E 00 0E 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F

From my testing of another ISO I saw that another modder had changed the two 80 values to BC and A0. So I compared the values by converting from hexadecimal to decimal and got this:

Default Hex Value 80 = 128
Modded Hex Value BC = 188
Modded Hex Value A0 = 160

He had also changed some of the previous values in the line to AA but after going through each one of them I noticed no real change with the camera.
Using his values of BC and A0 resulted in a more zoomed out image but it affected the stands and adboards in the stadium. They would either go black or disappear with a glitch when the ball was crossed from the top side of the pitch to the bottom.

So after testing I settled on the hexadecimal value 94 which is 148 in decimal. This gave me a more zoomed out view than default but without many of the issues surrounding the top, bottom and side frames of the image.

To illustrate further here is a screenshot of the hex range:

View attachment 194419

The values in red are what I changed from their default 80 (128 in decimal) to 94 (148 in decimal). Once I done this I had to get a person on the PCSX2 forums to create a new widescreen patch for the game as the render values had changed. Without it the players would pop in and out of frame on the sides. This is included in the zip file via my download link for those using a PS2 emulator. I haven't fully tested whether any of this fully impacts performance in any way. If it does and people report any issues its easy to revert back to the default cam values.

thanks a lot for the detailed explaination of all the bytes! great piece of work, you can tell how much you wanted to make a great patch :)

Patch Details:

• New scoreboard.
  • New blue power bar.
  • New adboards.
  • New menu sounds.
  • New font.
Download Link:

Amazing work here. Well done to all involved. I am looking forward to trying this out but I can't download it. I can't get beyond the ads etc? Is this a safe download?

Amazing work here. Well done to all involved. I am looking forward to trying this out but I can't download it. I can't get beyond the ads etc? Is this a safe download?
Yes completely safe. I assume you have no adblocker installed, because I have one and cant see any ads. If I open it with another browser with no adblocker I can see some ads but there is a big orange 'create download link' button which should hopefully work. If it still doesnt work send me a PM.

Yes completely safe. I assume you have no adblocker installed, because I have one and cant see any ads. If I open it with another browser with no adblocker I can see some ads but there is a big orange 'create download link' button which should hopefully work. If it still doesnt work send me a PM.
I got it now, thanks. I just had to keep refreshing the page and closing down ads. I got the link eventually.

very nice patch 👌

I wanted to share this with you guys, i picked up my J League editor and after some rethinking of the whole code (on many critical sections) I ported for PES/WE 2011-2014 games for PS2, PSP and 3DS

https://evoweb.uk/threads/tools-of-editor-2011-2014-ps2-psp-3ds.93004/

There are many more functions than before, now I'm on my way to finish the formations settings, sadly im still stuck on emblems so I can't promise I will be able to add that to my editor sooner, but after formations getting done this tools is gonna be fully ported for (in priority order):

- PES5/WE9/J/LE and J/K League WE9 (this version since is my favourite game saga will have some aditional functions that other versions won't haver, yes we all have favourites)
- PES4/WE8I USA/K/LE, J League WE8 and PES Management
- games from PES6/WE2007 to PES/WE2010

4 different tools for a great range of games from PS2, PSP and PSP (as far as I know there was no 3DS version of that range of games)

As for now enjoy this version and if you want to suggest any adition to my tool Im all ears and as long as is inside my possibilities i will add it :)

Last edited:
I wanted to share this with you guys, i picked up my J League editor and after some rethinking of the whole code (on many critical sections) I ported for PES/WE 2011-2014 games for PS2, PSP and 3DS

https://evoweb.uk/threads/tools-of-editor-2011-2014-ps2-psp-3ds.93004/

There are many more functions than before, now I'm on my way to finish the formations settings, sadly im still stuck on emblems so I can't promise I will be able to add that to my editor sooner, but after formations getting done this tools is gonna be fully ported for (in priority order):

- PES5/WE9/J/LE and J/K League WE9 (this version since is my favourite game saga will have some aditional functions that other versions won't haver, yes we all have favourites)
- PES4/WE8I USA/K/LE and J League WE8
- games from PES6/WE2007 to PES/WE2010

4 different tools for a great range of games from PS2, PSP and PSP (as far as I know there was no 3DS version of that range of games)

As for now enjoy this version and if you want to suggest any adition to my tool Im all ears and as long as is inside my possibilities i will add it :)
If you mean the PS2 "golden" era, there wasn't N3DS cause the console didn't exist, it was still in NDS form.

Well my memory doesn't helo me now, @vialli82 has done a digging in Nintendo PES versions database, from what i am sure, there is a PES 2013 for N3DS and on NDS there are PES 6 and PES 2008, which are a strange hybrid of ISS KCEO latter installments and PES, so i even ignore of they use same database as the rest PES games, for stats, etc.

Also there is some WE in Gamecube, IIRC only one, and a PES 2010 on Nintendo Wii, i think on Wii it goes up to either 2012 or 2013.

For those who remember, the most interesting part about Wii PES games, is that they use a second gauge, below stamina Gauge, that was dynamic fatigue. Its the only version (the Wii) that used ever dynamic fatigue,in all series history.

If you mean the PS2 "golden" era, there wasn't N3DS cause the console didn't exist, it was still in NDS form.

thanks for this, im never been a nintendo player, but its always good to know, there's some emulator for those? maybe i can check if i can edit those versions too

Well my memory doesn't helo me now, @vialli82 has done a digging in Nintendo PES versions database, from what i am sure, there is a PES 2013 for N3DS and on NDS there are PES 6 and PES 2008, which are a strange hybrid of ISS KCEO latter installments and PES, so i even ignore of they use same database as the rest PES games, for stats, etc.

i remember i tested the pes 2013 version of wii, was similar to the one from 3ds, not sure if someone has the save game for that, i could also take a look, and if there's a chance we can get proper support for that version too :)

Also there is some WE in Gamecube, IIRC only one, and a PES 2010 on Nintendo Wii, i think on Wii it goes up to either 2012 or 2013.

depending on which WE if its higher than pes4/we8 then probably they use the same database format

@Marlon Anthony it was you the one who showed me some pes 2013 files for wii? or @Flipper the Priest ?
i didnt went too far on them because they had a very complex structure so i decided not to dive into that, maybe if you still have the iso and can create a save game file and send it to me i could give it a chance

UPDATE: I just downloaded some random option file from the web for pes 2013 wii, and has no encrytion! if someone its willing to download all the iso for PES/WE on WII i can give them support on my editor! :)

I'm trying to open the 3DS option file for WE 2014 on NDS (there's no "PES" from name).
Nothing hurry, but i'm a bit lost, there's 5 files etc.
I settled your tool for 3DS, now i tried to open every files without success.

There's a decryption needed for 3DS games but i don't know for those weird saves 5 files system lol.
No sign of tool that mention that you've got to decrypt O.F./saves for the emulator.

About the Wii version of PES, i owned the 2008 and 2009, both where amazing to play but from what i remember there wasn't any edit mode regarding logos, kits etc. ... Perhaps names, and i ain't even sure about it, just that i never edited a Wii version... And editing or at least correcting fakes stuffs was always my thing, so for Wii, i got no idea if the added an edit mode later.

About the Wii version of PES, i owned the 2008 and 2009, both where amazing to play but from what i remember there wasn't any edit mode regarding logos, kits etc. ... Perhaps names, and i ain't even sure about it, just that i never edited a Wii version... And editing or at least correcting fakes stuffs was always my thing, so for Wii, i got no idea if the added an edit mode later.

that's not an issue, with my editor you'll be able to even edit pes management, about the 3ds option file, i answer you on my thread

Back
Top Bottom