The Retro-PES Corner

going to kload.cfg file and manually inputting the desired resolution (1920, 1080) still didnt fix the resolution issue :( PES 6 works just fine, so frustrating with we9le (windows 7 btw)
@Sany023 helped me with the resolution and now its fixed (removing the hash from the kload). I just want to say he is a legend. Thank you so much.

can i run we9 livewire / winning eleven 9 on windows 8.1 64bit?
i've installed the game (we9 livewire geezer), but it doesnt run at all
i've tried winning eleven 9, and also doesnt work
pes 6 does not have any problem to run...

Friends for those of you who play PES 2014..

What is your preferred speed/minutes settings? I am alternating between playing -1/0 speed and 15-20 minutes. Would like to hear your preferred settings for this edition, thanks!

It's strange, I have Windows 8.1 64 bit as well and I have no problems running any of those. Must be something else.

It's strange, I have Windows 8.1 64 bit as well and I have no problems running any of those. Must be something else.

Here Win 10 64 bit

Probably some left over registry thing inside the system, mine too have this problem as well after reinstalling we9le couple times (sany installer)

Yes you can, try to remove those versions and install from the original installer

https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes5-we9-le-installers.90543/

Run as admin and win xp compatibility just in case, well i never had to do that but just in case and make an antivirus exception

Good posts there @Shales

I have mentioned before that the team work in the retro pes works better than team spirit in newer versions. I remember years ago in PES5, i bought a striker called ‘Cykwa’ or something like that and his stats were huge but he always played poor. I realised afterwards that his team work stats was low.

Good posts there @Shales

I have mentioned before that the team work in the retro pes works better than team spirit in newer versions. I remember years ago in PES5, i bought a striker called ‘Cykwa’ or something like that and his stats were huge but he always played poor. I realised afterwards that his team work stats was low.
When next play my WE10 ML, the TeamSpirit is the first thing I’m going to look at.

When next play my WE10 ML, the TeamSpirit is the first thing I’m going to look at.

I am not sure when Team Spirit was introduced but I know it was one of the things that many on this forum complained about because apparently it is overpowered. Like players running in mud when Team Spirit is low but then being too easy when it is high. Also, people would say it caused cheating by the CPU

Whereas, Team Work in my experience is more balanced. When the Team Work is low, the player does not feel like he is slower and running in mud but does not react too well with other players, out of position etc.

That's very useful info guys, thanks. I was wondering a lot about teamwork since in my PES 6 ML, I signed a pretty decent goalkeeper, quite better than the one I had previously (at least in terms of stats), but he really sucked for a few games after I signed him in the mid-season transfer window, which made me think that his teamwork with his teammates was not high enough since he hadn't played with the team. He was missing easy saves and was quite often out of position.. Pretty much not undersanding the movements of the Center Backs. And actually yes his teamwork was lower! Interesting statistic.

I even tried to update my windows 8.1 but still not working
reinstalling visual c redistributable and dot net framework
i also tried to update my gpu driver to the latest version

strangely it looks like its the only game i can't get to work
PES3 works perfectly
PES4 > have to modify the exe compatibility to win98 in order to get it to work (and it has slow down in game)
PES5/WE9/WE9LE > can't get all of them to work, even the setting.exe does not work, tried to change compability, run as admin does not work
PES6 works perfectly

PES 5
WE 9WE9 Livewire Editionn

Yes you can, try to remove those versions and install from the original installer

https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes5-we9-le-installers.90543/

Run as admin and win xp compatibility just in case, well i never had to do that but just in case and make an antivirus exception

thanks for the suggestion, i ended up downloading all of them
innstallers.jpg
i had no problem with installing all the game, but none of them works in my windows 8.1 computer
i tried to change compatibility from
windows 95
windows 98
windows xp sp2
windows xp sp3
windows vista
windows vista sp1
windows vista sp2
windows 7

but none of them works, i can't even get the setting.exe to work, its really strange...
this is the only pes i can't get to work

PES3 works perfectly
PES4 > have to modify the exe compatibility to win98 in order to get it to work (and it has slow down in game)
PES5/WE9/WE9LE > can't get all of them to work, even the setting.exe does not work, tried to change compability, run as admin does not work
PES6 works perfectly

Recently I replayed PES 2010 after weeks of Playing PES 2009.

How Konami allowed its self to release a game with such a gameplay ! How they haven't tried to correct it with the official gameplay patchs!!

I mean, I believe that PES 2010 has the fastest gameplay ever of the PES editions. I even tried to reduce it using the kitserver to 0.9, but it still fast.

Besides that (I wrote that in the past) it has the worst IA defence system I ever played, so the game has a fast gameplay + very pool IA's defending system.

PES 2009 has an acceptable gameplay speed, I like it. I feel like PES 2010 has x2-3 the gameplay speed of the previous edition.

I understand why they released PES 2011 with a slower gameplay tempo.

From PES 2010 to PES 2011, it's moving from the fastest to the slowest gameplay in PES editions.

※ Sorry for re-post

Hello guys I'm recently playing WE8(PES4) Master league
and I really want to change the max number of substitution on master league.
During off season games max number of sub is 7 but during regular season and cup games I only can have 3 subs.
Is there are any way that I can change the max subs in master league?
I tried to find kitserver but WE8 kitserver doesn't have a option of changing number of subs.
I know how to use AFS explorer and Game graphic studio.
If anyone know the solution please tell me.
Thanks

※ Sorry for re-post

Hello guys I'm recently playing WE8(PES4) Master league
and I really want to change the max number of substitution on master league.
During off season games max number of sub is 7 but during regular season and cup games I only can have 3 subs.
Is there are any way that I can change the max subs in master league?
I tried to find kitserver but WE8 kitserver doesn't have a option of changing number of subs.
I know how to use AFS explorer and Game graphic studio.
If anyone know the solution please tell me.
Thanks

can't be done, there's no tool for it, only way will be searching the value with cheat engine and try to force it from there

let me know if you find it, maybe i cand o something to help
I did it! I found a address in cheat engine. Address was WE8IK.exe+484F4A4(04C4F4A4)
I found that this address's value is keep changing whenever I made a substitution order.
And once players are get actually subbed and I changed the value to 0 then I sub count was reset.
At last, I found a solution !!! Thanks a lot!

Btw one question. So when I play game I have to keep open cheat engine and change the value for every game?
Or there is other way that can make me bit more comfortable? xD

I did it! I found a address in cheat engine. Address was WE8IK.exe+484F4A4(04C4F4A4)
I found that this address's value is keep changing whenever I made a substitution order.
And once players are get actually subbed and I changed the value to 0 then I sub count was reset.
At last, I found a solution !!! Thanks a lot!

Btw one question. So when I play game I have to keep open cheat engine and change the value for every game?
Or there is other way that can make me bit more comfortable? xD

Great work mate! i can't promise you but if i get time i could try to compile kitserver4 and add it into it, i also wanted to add other stuff like stadium server, but only if i manage to convert stadiums from pes6 to pes4/we8, as for now, you can do that only

thanks for the suggestion, i ended up downloading all of them
View attachment 188916
i had no problem with installing all the game, but none of them works in my windows 8.1 computer
i tried to change compatibility from
windows 95
windows 98
windows xp sp2
windows xp sp3
windows vista
windows vista sp1
windows vista sp2
windows 7

but none of them works, i can't even get the setting.exe to work, its really strange...
this is the only pes i can't get to work

PES3 works perfectly
PES6 works perfectly

have you tried making an exception into the antivirus? when you double clic the game it opens on the task manager? i know i shouldn't be the answer but have you consider going into w10? its really weird, i remember i could run pes5 on w8.1

Back
Top Bottom