The Retro-PES Corner

How can I remove the ball cursor? Does anyone know what texture it is in the AFS files?

its on the 0_text try to look where is on pes5 and search for the same file on the game you want, remember to compare the files extensions you have near, konami use the same file structure usually on any pes game

And @marqisspes6 would it be possible to convert the Option File me and vialli82 made for JLWE2007CC for JLWE2008CC or at least export the PL kits?

not sure, usually the kit data change quite a lot and will depend on having the logos on the option file too, never dig too much into that

Yeah unfortunately I think Pes 2016 is kinda irredeemable.. or at least it's for me, if there is people that can enjoy it despite the non existent keeper and the general poor defense, good for them. By the way @slamsoze, love the idea of a playgrounds football game, wish Pes games were moddable to this point. I'd also say it would be lovely for somebody to give a try developing a game of that kind, but I think that rather than capturing the wonderful, innocent feeling of oratories football/juvenile amateurs pitches, it would end up with power shots, super dribblings, acrobacies etc. like more or less every football game of the last ten years or so outside the main two.

About PES 2016 i don't bother to try a mod to fix gameplay.
Shoots are just too heavy for the keepers and i don't like the overall gameplay. And it's overall less good than 2017, i don't understand why do you really want to play it : the same game as 2017 core engine but in everything less good and the shittiest keeper from PS4 series 😂
Just forget about it guys, or you really like to force it at every cost, the thing is there's nothing i more than others versions.
Switch that version, the most awful PES (to me) and just imagine that version never existed lol.

About PES 2016 i don't bother to try a mod to fix gameplay.
Shoots are just too heavy for the keepers and i don't like the overall gameplay. And it's overall less good than 2017, i don't understand why do you really want to play it : the same game as 2017 core engine but in everything less good and the shittiest keeper from PS4 series 😂
Just forget about it guys, or you really like to force it at every cost, the thing is there's nothing i more than others versions.
Switch that version, the most awful PES (to me) and just imagine that version never existed lol.
I know it's not significant, it was always gameplay>>>content, but its the best PES content wise, at least until PES 2019, for a European player, and for a South American player maybe the best ever.

Not 2nd Brasileirao division, or Liga Aquila, like PES 2020, but you can play Libertadores-Sudamericana-Recopa Sudamericana.

If they kept all of theme, like they kept Libertadores, as a custom/editable competition, like they did in Europe with fake CL-EL-UEFA super cup, there really wouldn't be any reason to visit PES 2016.

⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ JLWE2007CC - Front Cover.jpg⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution - in my opinion one of the top 3 Winning Eleven/PES titles ever released, up there with WE9/WE9LE and J.League Winning Eleven 2008 Club Championship. This title was originally released as a Sony PlayStation 2 exclusive in Japan only, on March 24th 2005. WE8LE is a major upgrade over the previous iterations - Winning Eleven 8 and Pro Evolution Soccer 4, with several bugfixes and gameplay changes including improved goalkeepers, better AI, superior ball physics, stricter referees and a more balanced game speed. Team Reefur then released their amazing 2005-2006 Update patch on July 28th 2005. This ended up being one of the most comprehensive and detailed patches ever released for WE/PES on console. I have taken the patched ISO and applied a few fixes and improvements and have uploaded it to share it with you all.

Download link:

https://sharemods.com/yxjnkn0dnnc9/Winning_Eleven_8_Liveware_Evolution_-_Team_Reefur.7z.html

Fixes and Improvements:
  • High LOD fix applied via hex edit to the SLPM file.
  • Fully complete English translation.
  • Removed the ball cursor.
  • Replaced the noisy title screen with the stock title screen.
  • Replaced the Umbro X Digital with the Adidas Fevernova.
  • Replaced the Adidas F50 with the Nike Total 90 Hi-Vis.
  • Changed the Adidas Pelias ball model.
  • Removed any obnoxious and explicit songs from the patch.
  • Fixed the graphical bug with the Allianz Arena.
Original Patch Details:

changes from 0.9:
new kits+numbers 2005-2006..as many as i could possibly find
new database for 2005-2006..the new season is here!
details:
database built from groundup...only partially done but im preparing it for we9 as we speak..as tools for we9 are already in the works just some positions/appearances will have to be adjusted....for we9 importing...
you will find this database is pretty up to date....with all promoted teams added....with care for appearances...true stats...left/right foot accuracy...etc...as well as more champions league teams..
england:wigan/west ham/sund
francee mans/nancy/troyes
germany:msv/frankfurt/fck
italy:torino/empoli/genoa
holland:heracles/sparta
spain:alaves/cadiz/celta
championsleague:fenerbache,maccabi tel aviv,rosenborg bk,cska moskva,shaktar donetsk
s.america:sao paulo(copa libertadores champs)
asia:suwon samsung bluewings(korea champs)

summer transfers up to yesterday..ie davids--->prem
with over 1500 players created for transfers as well as missing players for promoted/extra teams..

call names assigned to as many created players as possible...last bunch of teams i didnt have time but then konami didnt assign callnames to most fringe teams anyhow...damb you konami!....ill rls a update with more done in this area..

most konami errors such as nationality...wrong name..duplicates...positions..foot errors..height...wrong ethnicity etc fixed..(work in progress but youll find its almost there..just some more i gotta do still)

many appearances..fixed....and some underrated/overrated players fixed(work in progress)....we only did ones a bunch of editors agreed on...since i dont force my opinion on you on all players...but i definitely dont believe in konami stats like a idiot tries to say all the time to play down my patch..and insult me.....but then most of us know whats really going on download dkz or pes optionfile edit to edit anything you dont like....have fun...

many player values fixed(50% done)
good examples...obviously hidetoshi nakata and park ji sung and others get paid alot more than the 200 wen price put on them.....so to buy them that cheap is unrealistic.....you will notice they are all more expensive now...thats a example of a big one..but some smaller ones done too...

c.ronaldo does flip flap(odd number of requests)

formations/captains/kickers/attack patterns etc...
all adjusted...some wont be real since the season hasnt begun yet so we wont know some.....but i guestimated best i could in those cases...or used pre-season lineups....

national teams updated
good example...russia..i updated as many as i could....figo-->return
solano--->retired etc....missing players created...but alot left to do..
"A" lineups were used..not confederations cup lineups..so if you want cicinho on brazil call him up from sao paulo.......

new faces by reefur/mattster/cigman/others inserted and assigned!..
although mattster was generous enough to let me use his faces....i used some of my incomplete betas as well....since i had no time to finish any of them really.....but since you requested them theyre here...but ill be releasing them in final state soon...sorry if all im working on isnt there...im just not done with most of them yet.....some i will likely redo as well....but good examples of my final faces are ali daei/becks/karimi and some others...*note* i put in a beta of yakubu face but forgot to assign it to him..if you like assign it via in game editor.

boots assigned to most superstar players...in the end i cant have all boots used on earth ina pack..and many of you use your own packs...so i didnt go overboard here.....ill post pics of the boots shortly...
thanks to pk9

correct stadiums assigned to each team with locked/hidden stadium to smaller teams...REALLY small teams...with many new stadiums...

freddy adu and others released to free agent pool...so they can be signed at proper age and stats...

and tons of other features....but since its a work in progress i wont go over it all now.just look yourself...

new graphics:
stadiums by wendetta/iceman/ghostface/reefur/ and many others...
i was making all new stadiums but since i couldnt finish them..and iceman and others did such a good job..i used a mix of their stadiums and textures...thanks to all the authors..

new stadiums..ie phillips stadion..alvalade...bay arena....bernabeu etc over japanese stadiums.....

faces:mattster/reefur/cigman/and others
thanks to all involved especially mattster...

some new backgrounds..logos..but not much as this is just a update til we9 or pes5 is out....

new supporters banners for all teams and national(asia too)
99% maximo 1% others....maximo the king!

new flags for promoted teams...

alternate kits for some asian teams...like iran red away by bule
and korea alternate home by kel(worn in recent youth world championship)

dumb konami hair like monkey astronaut etc replaced with special hair

real gk gloves assigned where possible..much like boots i didnt do all but youll see i did alot.....(thanks to kel's cave )

new balls: umbro x digital/confed pelias/f50 adidas/blue finale/blue-white roteiro/2005-2006 prem aerow and more..

new chants patch by maximo!
all new chants patch from the ground up!(READ THE README FILE FOR IT IN PATCH PLEASE)
a great work!..he worked very hard on this for our community...and our team....please give him credit if u use any of them.....

new chants AUTHENTIC (no FAKE or FIFA) for juve (Drughi and Nucleo REAL chants), milan (Fossa dei Leoni REAL chants), roma (Fedayn REAL Chants), lazio (Irriducibili REAL chants), inter (Boys San REAL chants), real madrid (Ultras Sur real chants), Barcellona (Boixos Nois real chants), generic for alla championship (all REAL chants for ALL championship) ..etc.....check it out!....

all chants are in stereo mode, with many audio tracks and effects mixed by Maximo. The chants are "Lamer-Proof", they are mixed and originals, so if someone use them without permission it's very easy to recognize them.

we decided to save our iran/china/saudi chants for our we9 patch...but i gave you 2 saudi chants as a preview......we have a full set from recent world cup qualifiers we are trying to perfect....give us time...thanks
(i planned on a english/german/france chants patch but i had no time to finish it...ill rls it later for this patch and we9)

few songs replaced...

intro is same as last 0.9 patch....the "champions league 2004-2005 final intro" will make its debut in our we9 patch....for now enjoy the classic one

call names correct for club teams(kabira only)
didnt have time to insert the ones maximo made for new teams..but ill make a add onpatch for them later...but isnt a huge deal...better than all being wrong

sky sports pop up...and adboards by bombillero and frenkie and reefur

champions league cups by wepassion (great work my friends the best spanish patch!)

plus many many other features....funniest thing is this is not a 1.0 patch...its a update to 0.9 since we8le had little time for me to work on it the way i wanted......but i slapped it together so you could play while u wait for we9 and pes5.....and to have a base to start editing for them as well....enjoy!...

extra extra special thanks go to....
MAXIMO my only real help in this project...
kel and kraps and daikirai for those sickeningly beautiful kits..
wendetta for serie reference...welab for serie b refernce..fch for german reference....
iceman/ghostface for the great stadiums....in the end you saved me since i never finished mine..thanks.....
mattster....same reason as above....almost none of my faces were done....but together with matts we were able to give u a good collection.... thanks mattster! look forward to replacing every face with you for we9...
pegasus and actaruss for the best help and tools...
pk9 for bothering me about boots..i agree with ya
yogui for french help

BUGS:
Do not go past page 6 or 7 in edit mode>players as it will cause the game to hang for some reason. I was unable to fix this issue.
Do not use another WE8LE option file. Delete any previous WE8LE option file and create a brand new one when starting the game otherwise some things may not be shown correctly.

I want to give thanks to the following people:

@fernando - for his amazing translation that was used as a base and for all his hard work in previous patches over the last 20 years.
@marqisspes6 - for his help and support.
@picaaa - for finding and sharing the patch again after many years.
@baygonstroberi - for his YouTube content and patch links.
@reefur and Maximo and all the original contributors for their great patch.

Please download the latest nightly build of PCSX2 from here:

https://pcsx2.net/downloads/#nightly-anchor - Select the QT AVX2 release for Windows 10/11.

Ensure you apply the included Widescreen Patch to the appropriate folder in PCSX2 (I believe its cheats_ws and ensure 16:9 aspect ratio as well as cheats and widescreen patches are enabled in the emulator settings). You will know the widescreen patch has been applied properly as you will see a popup in the top left corner saying 'widescreen patches enabled'. Without this you will end up playing the game in stretched 16:9 and this causes the game to play at a higher speed than normal. Also ensure Optimal Frame Pacing is turned on to reduce any input latency.

To import save file data and option files to your virtual PCSX2 memory card please download MyMc from here:

http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/

Last edited:
@slamsoze right, I think the main reason is because of Libertadores/Sudamericana/Recopa, since it is one of the only ones that have the three competitions. I especially like the fact that they have Sudamericana, I like to play with some of the lesser known teams not only Boca, Flamengo, etc.. But then again, I think PES 2015 also has Sudamericana, so I'll probably end up playing it when I want to run the tournament. :)

@vialli82 bro, were you able to take a look at the stats for the PES 2010 patch, the TPS patch? Do they seem accurate to you? :TU:

@slamsoze right, I think the main reason is because of Libertadores/Sudamericana/Recopa, since it is one of the only ones that have the three competitions. I especially like the fact that they have Sudamericana, I like to play with some of the lesser known teams not only Boca, Flamengo, etc.. But then again, I think PES 2015 also has Sudamericana, so I'll probably end up playing it when I want to run the tournament. :)

@vialli82 bro, were you able to take a look at the stats for the PES 2010 patch, the TPS patch? Do they seem accurate to you? :TU:
Correct, but PES 2015 missed Liga Chilena. Which was in 2014. So it leaves you eith Brasileirao, Argentina, and PLA league.

But don't get me wrong, i speak only about content. If the gameplay is better on other games, it's obvious that someone can't stay in a game too long only for the content.

Guys, I'd like to share this PES 2011 gameplay mod, originally posted here in evoweb by @H_G:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/sfx-gameplay-tool-for-pes2011-0-9-0-03-08-1184.63268/page-42#post-3772762

1666079856347.png

(credit goes to @yair25 and Jenkey1002) :TU:

I've applied the gameplay patch (with adaptive A.I. and reduced speeder to approximately 0.87) and I've been enjoying the differences. Even though PES 2011 vanilla gameplay is quite solid, I felt like my matches (even at 20 minutes) were a bit too low scoring. if any of you would like to give this a shot and let me know what you think, that'd be cool. :TU:

@millossobek just send me the edit.bin file if you can, because if i'm installing it i got to erase the patch i installed, the install that one, and erase it to reinstall my "no change needed" patch 😅
I will check on the editor (PES 2010 that's right?), i don't need to install patch for it mate. I will check a bit later to be honest i've just edited a lot and got enough of it.

About PES 2016, i remember there was tons of data errors in both Sudamericana and Libertadores, blank faces (means "0" in every parameters) 180cm/80kg and others errors you have no idea. Even on big teams. It wasn't the case with 5-6 japanese guys working on the full database. Yes there were players impossible to found so with basic standards values like for height and weight, but the conversion from PS2 to PS3 stats brings back plenty of errors.

I don't even the ambexidetrous players because those 15 years old kids can't divide 8 by 2, so if a player got 4 on a 8 scale... He obtained the superb result as 4 but on a 4 scale.
Plenty of Nedved and Maldini on the pitch. Or the very weird errors with player who got same stats as PES 2012 or 2013, but with / no reason at all / 80 in Ball winning, Curve, Finishing (don't search any kind of logic when a player got 80 in a Defensive stats like Ball Winning and 80 in Finishing)

Windsor teams fucked all up, and the 5-6 japanese restored it from games to games.
Then, they realised the errors of PESFAN recruiting and made a selection on PES 2019, say "goodbye" to bad editor and only the good ones stayed on the database team (the Serie A friend got a promotion for both Serie A+B) so they fortunately and keept the good one...

Sad that now they're working on Efootball, (Instead of... PES fucking 2023 FFS) and i can tell that the stats are very good/to me it's mean "without too much errors and lot of specialities".

Guys, I'd like to share this PES 2011 gameplay mod, originally posted here in evoweb by @H_G:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/sfx-gameplay-tool-for-pes2011-0-9-0-03-08-1184.63268/page-42#post-3772762

View attachment 183159

(credit goes to @yair25 and Jenkey1002) :TU:

I've applied the gameplay patch (with adaptive A.I. and reduced speeder to approximately 0.87) and I've been enjoying the differences. Even though PES 2011 vanilla gameplay is quite solid, I felt like my matches (even at 20 minutes) were a bit too low scoring. if any of you would like to give this a shot and let me know what you think, that'd be cool. :TU:
Have you tried this ?

https://www2.zippyshare.com/v/uUhd3lOm/file.html

pesnewupdate.com

PES 2011 Gameplay Patch by Komu Collection​

Some gameplay patch collection by komu for PES 2011 PC. Reuploaded for archive purposes only.

This collection includes :

pes.2011.gameplay.patch.by.komu-1.05
pes.2011.gameplay.patch.by.komu-1.06a & 1.06b
pes.2011.gameplay.patch.by.komu-1.07
pes.2011.gameplay.patch.by.komu-1.08a & 108b
pes.2011.gameplay.patch.by.komu-1.09a & 109b
pes.2011.gameplay.patch.by.komu-1.31

Changelog v1.03:
- Improved AI: sharper and more "big match" aware, less "fake" cheating
- reduced stupid lags when controlling/receiving the ball
- better response
- Totally removed AI scripting dependence for players form in game.
- More realistic player behavior (top players should behave and perform like top players and differentiate from mediocre players)
- Players get to the end of the match in better shape (PES default made em look like zombies with 20 minutes left!!)

Changelog v1.04:

Now we are tuning the real gameplay deep into the AI (both AI CPU and player AI mates). The play should be more intelligent with better more realistic game build up. AI will react in a more realistic way to how game strategies are being played, both position and passing are tuned. Funny enough, I just enabled parts of the code that were unused due to coding malpractice. Looks like KONAMI left all the ingredients for an excellent game but they refused to make it right??? (smells like a commercial trick)

NOTE: The result of the patch is that AI will participate on a more intelligent way on the game, this is a subtle change that should improve the gameplay a lot. But don't expect miracles, the game is what it is.

Changelog v1.05:
-Tune up the fatigue for non CPU players.

Changelog v1.06:
-Tune up the gameplay, a little more aggressive on the attack.

Changelog v1.07:
-Fixed some quirks

Changelog v1.08:
Adapted to KONAMI update 1.20

Changelog v1.08a:
- Improved opponent AI (adjust game difficulty accordingly)

Changelog v1.08b:
- Same as 1.08a but with more realistic (slower) game speed and player form

Changelog v1.09a:
- Improved general gameplay balance, allow for more "creativity" for AI gameplay.
- Increased gameplay responsiveness

Changelog v1.09b:
- Same as 1.09a but with more realistic (slower) game speed and player form

Changelog v1.30:
- Updated to KONAMI OFFICIAL UPDATE v1.30 (no-CD patch by FAiRLiGHT)

Changelog v1.31:
- Included PES2010 camera tweaks (Thanks goes to MxSoNiC)

Instructions (Choose one)

1. Use the patcher tool to patch pes2011.exe
2. Enjoy

*If the gameplay file already include PES2011.exe, Just replace the already patched PES2011.exe from komu's gameplay to your PES 2011 game directory.

⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ View attachment 183104⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution - in my opinion one of the top 3 Winning Eleven/PES titles ever released, up there with WE9/WE9LE and J.League Winning Eleven 2008 Club Championship. This title was originally released as a Sony PlayStation 2 exclusive in Japan only, on March 24th 2005. WE8LE is a major upgrade over the previous iterations - Winning Eleven 8 and Pro Evolution Soccer 4, with several bugfixes and gameplay changes including improved goalkeepers, better AI, superior ball physics, stricter referees and a more balanced game speed. Team Reefur then released their amazing 2005-2006 Update patch on July 28th 2005. This ended up being one of the most comprehensive and detailed patches ever released for WE/PES on console. I have taken the patched ISO and applied a few fixes and improvements and have uploaded it to share it with you all.

Download link:

https://sharemods.com/yxjnkn0dnnc9/Winning_Eleven_8_Liveware_Evolution_-_Team_Reefur.7z.html

Fixes and Improvements:
Original Patch Details:

BUGS:
Do not go past page 6 or 7 in edit mode>players as it will cause the game to hang for some reason. I was unable to fix this issue.
Do not use another WE8LE option file. Delete any previous WE8LE option file and create a brand new one when starting the game otherwise some things may not be shown correctly.

@fernando - for his amazing translation that was used as a base and for all his hard work in previous patches over the last 20 years.

https://pcsx2.net/downloads/#nightly-anchor - Select the QT AVX2 release for Windows 10/11.

Ensure you apply the included Widescreen Patch to the appropriate folder in PCSX2 (I believe its cheats_ws and ensure 16:9 aspect ratio as well as cheats and widescreen patches are enabled in the emulator settings). You will know the widescreen patch has been applied properly as you will see a popup in the top left corner saying 'widescreen patches enabled'. Without this you will end up playing the game in stretched 16:9 and this causes the game to play at a higher speed than normal. Also ensure Optimal Frame Pacing is turned on to reduce any input latency.

To import save file data and option files to your virtual PCSX2 memory card please download MyMc from here:

Sounds like a great piece of work. Thank you, and thank you to those who helped you 🙂. I look forward to checking this out.

⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ View attachment 183104⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Download link:

Fixes and Improvements:
Original Patch Details:

BUGS:

Whoa man! Thanks a lot for fixing that stuff and share it with us, really. Agree with everything you said about WE8 LE, which is a true gem.. having such a complete patch to enjoy it will bring it even a notch up. Well done and of course thanks to all the other guys who made it possible!

Bros, I just had a REALLY nice match in PES 2008 (PC version, with VirtuaRED patch)! It was my first ever full match in this installment!

1666087692090.png

It was one of the most enjoyable matches I've played recently! For my first encounter, I decided to play as NIGERIA vs one of their biggest rivals, ARGENTINA.. And the NIGERIANS pull it off in this classic rivalry!! A classic Smash and Grab win!! :GSCARF::GSCARF:

Loved a lot of things about this one! Played with 0.94 speed which I felt suited me best, Loved the pacing, the overall energy and feel of the game, it was exciting and fluid!! In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I decided to upload the match highlights!

A beautiful goal by Yakubu at minute 41, and the rest of the match was just a defensive stellar performance by the Nigerians, as Argentina really piled it on and had me on the ropes, especially in the second half.. Really thought the tactics were realistic, the Argentineans really pushing forward and showing desperation, as I tracked back and tried to salvage the win! I was really pleasantly surprised by this! A very dynamic and fun match that had me on the edge of my seat while playing. :)

Will be playing a lot more of PES 2008 in the future. @Madmac79 was right.. It can be a very enjoyable experience!!

Last edited:
PES 2008 pc is the only pes i know where AI get yellow card two times from diving. The best part is it's back to back diving inside the box, lol. Never seen anything like this ever again in newer pes.
If I remember the diving was criticised very heavily by reviewers and even players themselves at release saying it shouldn't be in the game. That along with the 'Teamvision' stuff annoyed a lot of people. Looking back in hindsight it turns out that both features, especially the AI changes more than anything were actually really good. You can see the improved AI not only on the next gen versions but even on the PS2 version of the game. They improved upon it even further with J.League Winning Eleven 2008 Club Championship where the AI was some of the best there has been in a PES game.

PES 2008 pc is the only pes i know where AI get yellow card two times from diving. The best part is it's back to back diving inside the box, lol. Never seen anything like this ever again in newer pes.
It's typically a KONAMI case. It was the first year diving was implemented, IIRC. And even for P1, the button combination was from the most simple, and ergonomic in the saga.

Then the KONAMI spirit kicked in and they faked everything up, both the AI execution and the button combination for human player.

Hey all, I’ve been playing Geezer’s 2005-2006 patch of WE9 Livewire Edition and it’s totally scratched that classic PES itch. Question is: which more modern PES game (if any) comes closest to those PS2 glory days? Are there any comprehensive patches or tools to update/fix those games to their time-specific eras? I’m not really interested in playing, say, PES 16 with 2022-2023 squads.

I’ve heard good things about PES 13 and spent a lot of time with PES 14 when it came out on my ancient laptop with the SMOKE patch and jenkey’s gameplay tool - but I’m wondering if there’s something better. Any help would be appreciated!

@Sooj If you're looking for good midfield battles and more low-scoring games like WE9, I'd recommend PES 2015. Out of the more modern PES, it is the one that is perhaps the most defensively oriented. It's a pretty good game, the only thing I don't like too much are the cameras but once you get used to them, it's an enjoyable experience. :TU:

If someone wants a modern completed game on PC then he should try the PES 2017...
PES 2014 was incomplete with bad CPU AI...
PES 2015 was PES 2014 with worse animations but better AI than PES 2014...
PES 2016 was PES 2015 with bad GK AI
PES 2017 was the completed modern game with bad cameras :d

If someone wants to play the best KONAMI's football games and he doesnt care about graphics then PES 5 and PES 6 are the best games!!!

Back
Top Bottom