The Retro-PES Corner

Example of a JL2008cc "Create original (master) League" random selection of course / i rectify the number of teams and structure @Madmac79

-20 clubs on D1
-12 clubs on D2

Ultimate fantasy league selection panel / Sorry for the D2 clubs not recognisable with their wrong Emblems : most of them are from La Liga

View attachment 177104

With that, you can made if like playing also "Top team vs Top Team", a maxi Super League, with the very best of every league + Others Euro...
You won't be restricted by the number of teams to choose.

Edit: sorry for the multiple post, i will edit with a ------- separation next time when i talk about something which needs a separate post (for me at least)
That looks like a really cool league to play in coincidentally, haha I think Dynamo Zagreb are quite cool! I've wanted to play this kind of "mixed league" for a long time, I even have some ideas for future Master League stories which I will reveal in due time. :BSCARF:

Example of a JL2008cc "Create original (master) League" random selection of course / i rectify the number of teams and structure @Madmac79

-20 clubs on D1
-12 clubs on D2

Ultimate fantasy league selection panel / Sorry for the D2 clubs not recognisable with their wrong Emblems : most of them are from La Liga

View attachment 177104

With that, you can made if like playing also "Top team vs Top Team", a maxi Super League, with the very best of every league + Others Euro...
You won't be restricted by the number of teams to choose.

Edit: sorry for the multiple post, i will edit with a ------- separation next time when i talk about something which needs a separate post (for me at least)
That's really cool indeed! Imagine if we had this structure in a Ps2 era Pc game. Editing possibilities in regard of creating complete leagues would be endless!

On Next gen there's some more in the selection that you can't choose in PS2 : i noticed that you could edit Syria for example on the PES 2008 PC O.F. editor.
Perhaps when you try to qualify with Iran, Korea, Australia etc. they appears as challengers : AFC-OFC nations.

But there's less, same number as the hidden teams in PES 6 i think. While there's almost 30 hidden NT in PS2.
I've never got my head around missing/hidden teams etc, I don't doubt it's as you say.

I guess I'm just really mad they never thought to introduce a complete mode with team selections and qualifiers in the whole Ps3 era !Iirc (correct me if I'm wrong) first and only Pes after Ps2 in which you can play from qualifiers is 2014, later on even dlcs etc. included only groups or final stages afaik

About PES 2008 : that's why i'm aksing everywhere how i could edit names and at least height/weight.
@marqisspes6 released a txt editor, that's better than nothing : but what i needed is something like the "PES 6 Hidden players editor" tool for my project.

BUT if i take note about what to change, and if someone good in HX editor may change it without tool... It would be perfect. Because it's not a whole database to change! Just need few modifications about it. Text is the biggest to do.

There's also a lot of preset to add on those teams, if it's only names for players.... Well i will probably do it for a basis, but i need to correct those old players which got more information about now than in 2007 when the game was out. So there's a lot of errors, also preset to assign especially on Euro part.

One player was 171cm from an Angola and 188 in real (checked pics, no doubt) a player i got to create for i don't remember if it's PES 5 or 2008 option file... He was corrected on next versions, still hidden through. A good one, could be regular in a Premier League middle range or low range club.
So no, those players from Macedonia, Syria etc. are not random. They're real players under fakes names. I think team you play against are almost as much important than team you can choose. Tons of teams are there for that reason... No one tooks Djurgardens for example lol.

Someone told me on one site that "it doesn't serve to nothing, they're random player etc. do you understand???" etc.
He was completely wrong. i saw by checking some players transfers, for example Belarus to Russia, with the same stats they got on his hidden part.

His argument was because faces were bad made... Not the same guys doing it probably.
I don't think he remember back in the day, how much they were involved in the database, even if they were few, watching real life matchs as it was the only way + OPTA data.

Im gonna go for that work sooner or later, to allow make it easy the creation of ps2 dbs, option file its quite "hard" but only because its more personal per game with this i can make only one tool and a selection between 4-5 versions only and should allow to edit most of the players at least.
Btw, people think that edit those teams its not profitable because you can use them, but maybe... With help of robimex we could use them in the future, even the adition of teams would be possible

Im gonna go for that work sooner or later, to allow make it easy the creation of ps2 dbs, option file its quite "hard" but only because its more personal per game with this i can make only one tool and a selection between 4-5 versions only and should allow to edit most of the players at least.
Btw, people think that edit those teams its not profitable because you can use them, but maybe... With help of robimex we could use them in the future, even the adition of teams would be possible

That's one thing i planned to do too, if you can base copy players. Not idea how to structure it for ML but you guys will got idea :)
I got an excel file with all stats : there's a lot of hidden gem/good players on shitty NT.
Can create also a package with players known from Islands which won't never appears in game, belonging in real to some countries and got plenty of IG player (Netherlands Antilla and Curaçao).

Well if i play something like that with countries only, to be honest it wouldn't be for Master League : more "Club" based and less "NT qualifications/competitions" which got a different schedule.

But first, just making those teams playable, replacing others could be very fun : creating an International league with all those countries.

Just my two cent : "people" as you said don't really think, and we're building stuff that no one plays in fact lol. It's more for us.
They're all about ML and blocked to PES 5/6 > that's the point. PC graphics mods and all about graphisms, resoluton etc :(
I prefers to play on my PS2 tons of variant than always the same games with different patches by miles, in 4:3 on my PS2.

.... BUT nothing hurry bro. I got stuffs to handle, 3 project and one on a more recent game.

For info, you can already do that for PES 6, PES 2013 (not interested at all) and PES 2014 (interested by that one... Already got a good OF, i could focus on it one day. Not now at all : PES 5 then WE9LE as i will made the PC conversion, as you asked for and people are interested tooks me all my free time.
PES 2008 needs a total restructure so i put the project for later, when i'll be done with PES 5.

Note: i edited, too long post.

Last edited:
Haha my bad bro, I got confused. Here is PES 2010 :LMAO:

Still clueless mate. Just by instinct, i would not suspect game setup side, but the patch side, since a lot edited teams have the same generic stadium , by the way you describe.

Is it possible to contact the Patch creator via FB, it Twitter?

Have you tested, what happens if you pick a team with IG stadium, i dot remember the lisences of that game If you pick a team with default in-game stadium, does it appear in ML properly.

So, try by detaching the kitserver from the game and see.
If the problem remains, try by putting the EDIT.BIN outside the Save folder and keep the kitserver attached
What was the Datapack files pre2014? img,cue,bin?

I am not on my PC this week, but i remember while digging during 2019 era, the edit0000.bin and system settings.dat files were almost identical from 2008 to 2017. Maybe only some bytes different.

Last edited:
@slamsoze I actually think it's something hard-coded in the patch itself bro. Thing is, I am playing patch 3.4.1 because that is the one that has both Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United (their rivals). I think the stadium issue might've been fixed in later versions, but the teams are not included..

I'll keep looking into it.. see what I can find. :)

My first Master League series on the first game that had it (ISS Pro Evolution):

Thanks for the tip on Twitter to sign Simo @Flipper the Priest , he's amazing! :))

Yeah! We've all binned Burchet for Babangida, but the real veterans were swapping Stella for Simo*!

*Names used for alliteration purposes. I'd get rid of other players before Stella. What's the name of the pretty crappy wide midfielder? Farina? He'd go first!

Must get my ML posted soon. Recordings have been made, videos edited - but I'm waiting to do something else first. 👀

I'll share this here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AghTkS24FiV49WZjbb-endjcGlWA

Option files I made for PES to PES 2014.

- Player and team names corrected using my own research and preferred naming conventions.
- Player and team names in title case from PES 2008 onwards.
- Kits and badges (not my own work, although I created some missing badges for the later versions).

Everything else is 'pure'. No player creations or edits.

There are maybe other details I'm forgetting. I made these a while back but have only this week put them on a single (virtual) memory card.

Grab yourself MyMC to pluck out individual files and use them. You might need different formats depending on how you're playing.

I'm sure I saw someone earlier in the week asking for option files; hopefully this can help them at least!

Yeah! We've all binned Burchet for Babangida, but the real veterans were swapping Stella for Simo*!

*Names used for alliteration purposes. I'd get rid of other players before Stella. What's the name of the pretty crappy wide midfielder? Farina? He'd go first!

Must get my ML posted soon. Recordings have been made, videos edited - but I'm waiting to do something else first. 👀

Stella is a legend, I use him together with Simo on the wings. (Yes, I use Simo as a wide midfielder, not as a striker.)
For me too Carlson, Alen and Farina go first, and Stella the last.

Stella is a legend, I use him together with Simo on the wings. (Yes, I use Simo as a wide midfielder, not as a striker.)
For me too Carlson, Alen and Farina go first, and Stella the last.

Carlson is a bit of a dud. He's supposed to be the Huygens of the bunch but I don't think the player attributes really allowed for goal poachers in the game.

Is Simo's position striker? I always played him wide in a front three.

Carlson is a bit of a dud. He's supposed to be the Huygens of the bunch but I don't think the player attributes really allowed for goal poachers in the game.

Is Simo's position striker? I always played him wide in a front three.

Yes, he is a forward. I play with the default formation (a little modified), I am terrible when I play with 4-3-3. I use Simo to take the ball from point A to point B on the pitch in a flash.

-------------Merosi---------------
Jano--------Otto------Gobatto--
-----Chierici---Hruska------------
Stella------------------------------
-------------Pavia-----------Simo
------Kittie--------Lawson--------

I'm a fan of asymmetrical formations :)

Btw, what happened to your YT channel, I wasn't able to find it?

Last edited:
Guys i am the only one who prefer League and Cup modes instead of the Master League? :D
I want to play against default season teams not against Man Utd which has Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar :D
I used to play league mode lots, when the season finished I transferred certain players, promoted/ relegated teams and started a new save as the next season, fiddly but it worked, keeping track of transfers became a nightmare after 3 or 4 seasons😁

I know this should probably go in the "Master League adventures" thread, but I don't really plan on making regular updates, so I thought I'd just post it here. Let me know if I should move it to the other thread! 🙂

A while back, when Madmac79 announced he would attempt a "Veteran Challenge" on Master League, I finally felt the itch to stop editing and start playing PES again. (I put it this way, because editing PES 2011 is a way for me to relax with a game, even when I don't feel like actually playing a game.) It reminded me of another challenge, one that I have always wanted to do, but never really taken the time to try out:

The Nationals

The challenge involves starting a Master League with a squad consisting of players that are only assigned to their national team (and therefore, technically, free agents).

It's always bothered me a bit that players from national teams would only show up in Master League if they were assigned to a club team, because it limits the pool of players available to us. So this specific challenge effectively allows me to manage a team I wouldn't normally be able to put together in Master League!

I decided to limit myself by only picking players from Asian national teams and putting together a squad similar to the "Defaults" in terms of overall quality. All of this had to be done in Editing Mode before starting the challenge and after a few sessions of comparing stats and positions, I ended up with this:

20220828_212735.jpg

A charming ragtag of players similar to the dearly beloved Defaults, with stats ranging from average to abysmal.

There are a few minor differences, though. I more or less ran out of viable options for CBs, so the squad only has 27 players (compared to 28 when starting with the Defaults). Also, Cinu Santiku is from the default WE United squad - he's a seasoned defensive midfielder in steady decline, but he's become a bit of a mascot for my Master League-adventures in this edition of the game. Plus, he's from South Korea, so he fits the rules I have settled on.

By the time I post this, I have played about 7-8 matches with the expected (mixed!) results and I have already encountered an issue I did not consider beforehand: fatigue and form.

Because every single player in my squad represents their country with zero competition over their spot, they all get called up for friendlies and end up in pretty bad shape for the next 2-3 matches. It's hilarious and a bit worrying at the same time, and I don't know if this will sour the experience in the long run. I definitely have to pour all of my resources into a good Coach or Athletic Trainer as soon as possible!

I also visited the club's youth academy, where I recognized some pretty interesting names:

20220901_180353.jpg

I haven't quite decided how I'll build my squad going forward, but I am leaning pretty heavily on going down the "Generations"-route of only signing new players when one from the squad retires... maybe with the added challenge of only signing players from Asia? At least Kim Jong Yeol fits the description... 😉

If you remember, there was a game with PES 5 database called "PES MANAGEMENT", which was pretty annoying, even more than the mobile sequel out in the same time as PES 2015
Just a "not retro O.T." i wanted to post in Efootball thread.

O.T. on / it was same Fox engine for animations, graphisms a bit toned down... So nothing as changed from PES PS4 to Efootball in their approach to Mobile. Same basis.
Also same basis in PES Mobile, not the same gameplay through. There's no proof that one was built on mobile then enhanced, or built for PS4 and decreased graphically. / O.T. off

There's another version i can't say if it's better as it's in japanese, but it got higher notes: "J-League Winning Tactics", out before (2003)
Well, i was aware of it, and i think that version was the only one. Better rated, probably because it's only based on tactical part, not a bad RPG with his lot of issues.

Well, i got the JLWTactics, but just yesterday i learned there's another version, came later called "European club soccer Winning Eleven Tactics". The game is out later : the engine used is the one from WE8/PES4. Instead of JLeague > Euro Leagues. No idea about the change, but i'm not that much a "manager" guy, as i loved the very old Championship Manager, but the current FM became i just can any more, there's too much things to manage : people like it, but i don't care. Plus i want to play lol. Football game and Managerial game based on Football should be melted.

The one who ask FM stuffs in Master League... I don't know, a bit of logic yes, but not too long stuffs regarding RPG elements, more focus on tactics and transfers logic will be the best for me.

Back on track :
Here's one guy playing it, he made tons of videos like that one around 2 hours of length like if people will watch that :LOL:

One vids showing a bit the IG menu navigation.

NOTE/ I just watched the database, It's PES 4 with summer transfers like WE8LE, but no stats update.
PES 4 like it should have been then.

Last edited:
If you remember, there was a game with PES 5 database called "PES MANAGEMENT", which was pretty annoying, even more than the mobile sequel out in the same time as PES 2015
Just a "not retro O.T." i wanted to post in Efootball thread.

O.T. on / it was same Fox engine for animations, graphisms a bit toned down... So nothing as changed from PES PS4 to Efootball in their approach to Mobile. Same basis.
Also same basis in PES Mobile, not the same gameplay through. There's no proof that one was built on mobile then enhanced, or built for PS4 and decreased graphically. / O.T. off

There's another version i can't say if it's better as it's in japanese, but it got higher notes: "J-League Winning Tactics", out before (2003)
Well, i was aware of it, and i think that version was the only one. Better rated, probably because it's only based on tactical part, not a bad RPG with his lot of issues.

Well, i got the JLWTactics, but just yesterday i learned there's another version, came later called "European club soccer Winning Eleven Tactics". The game is out later : the engine used is the one from WE8/PES4. Instead of JLeague > Euro Leagues. No idea about the change, but i'm not that much a "manager" guy, as i loved the very old Championship Manager, but the current FM became i just can any more, there's too much things to manage : people like it, but i don't care. Plus i want to play lol. Football game and Managerial game based on Football should be melted.

The one who ask FM stuffs in Master League... I don't know, a bit of logic yes, but not too long stuffs regarding RPG elements, more focus on tactics and transfers logic will be the best for me.

Back on track :
Here's one guy playing it, he made tons of videos like that one around 2 hours of length like if people will watch that :LOL:

One vids showing a bit the IG menu navigation.

NOTE/ I just watched the database, It's PES 4 with summer transfers like WE8LE, but no stats update.
PES 4 like it should have been then.
Thanx for the assist mate 😌.. :D

I was tempted to post this in efootball, but i resisted...

PES 2015 as we all remember, was came too late due to fixing it, back to basics, as i like to say, and as you posted in 2021 thread. You mentioned a user that doesn't post, but me too, always say that PEs 2015 was back to basics, or back to PES 3 philosophy, although that philosophy that was an evolution in 2003, was not acceptable in 2015.

Now on 2015, while browsing some months before in waybackmachine, webarchive, i found an interview of a PES dev, Spring of 2015, in the PES 2016 pre-release era, amd it was stated that they have thought to unify, mobile version with core PES games.

Of course that project was scrapped , until efootball, more because mobile gaming was not a thing back in 2015, as it was latter or it is today.

My assumption is/was that they wanted to unify the game, with a browser management game, for those who remember PES association football.

It was available as a Facebook "application" and was shut down after a year or two
Screenshot_2022-09-12-11-21-05-897_com.android.chrome.jpg

This was the main reason, that the stats presentation were so poor in gameplan screen in 2015 with only Tech/Speed/Phy stats.

Of course the project* was scrapped, and they choosed the anniversary way for 2016, a more accessible, more "arcade", more fun and simplified version, more assisted, aka PES 2016 20 years Anniversary :)

*not even a project, it was more, a dream, or an early idea, or a vision for the far future. Totally hypothetical.

Last edited:
what @vialli82 said is this, the modern version... Clarifing, just to not mix things.

Screenshot_20220912_134152_com.android.chrome.jpg

Also as @vialli82 said, there was, and there always is a PES management game around, not so famous in West for some reason, the current one, I've tried it in my tablet, it os a mix of Loot Boxes and FM-Top Eleven game, IIRC, and i think uses scenes rendered in Fox Engine, don't know if its in UE or Fox to be honest, it's gone time since I've played it and uninstalled after a while. The last time i played it, IIRC it was like a SIM game, COMvsCOM, in 2019 or 2020 engine style.

It has a lot TopEleven features like build a stadium, build a "village" with facilities around stadium.

But from what i understand, there was always some PES management spin-off, since the PS2 PES 5 days, not so promoted as the main games, but always behind the scenes, or Asia exclusive/browser/FB/mobile only/ whatever...

And just to finish with the rumours and conspiracy by my side, i repeat the thoughs for mobile/console unify, was a different project back, them, more a crazy idea/dream that stayed in the office, it was too young for that age.

I found a screen from the FB management game, that shows the stats.
IMG_20220912_131238.jpg

I remember i played it a lot back in that days in FB. For sure played the inaugural BETA season, and then a season or 2 in the 1.00 version, before it was shut down, without any explanation.

Just to conclude, that years blueprints projects, have not any relation to today's PES mobile. It was from that interviews that happen usually around April-May, near the end of life cycle of current year PES and right before the pre-release hype period of next year PES, where usually KONAMI devs, speak at general for very future ideas, since they cant reveal info for the next upcoming game, and make spoilers to the hype. And usually that ideas never happen, or happen much differently.

Like that interview in Russia in 2019 that was saying PES 2022, woulr be next-gen UE in PS5/XboxX and Foxengine legacy edition in PS4/Xbox One /PC...

Well in that interview of 2015, it was stated that mobile gaming is (will be) the future.. I repeat no relation to current efootball project!!! Much different the current era mobile gaming, to that era mobile scene.

It was more of a blueprint back then. If i can find the link again, i will post it here.

Last edited:
Hey guys, quick question, I played a random Pes 6 patched game for the first time after I bought the new monitor and I found out I have the screen off center, slightly moved to the left with a black band on the right. It's probably something in the Kload wordpad file, or another Kitserver one; had the same problem on WE8 International, but solved by copying kitserver settings from another patch. The identical issue happens also on Pes 3/WE7 I. Tried to edit stuff myself with no success. Can somebody help?

what @vialli82 said is this, the modern version... Clarifing, just to not mix things.

View attachment 177703

Also as @vialli82 said, there was, and there always is a PES management game around, not so famous in West for some reason, the current one, I've tried it in my tablet, it os a mix of Loot Boxes and FM-Top Eleven game, IIRC, and i think uses scenes rendered in Fox Engine, don't know if its in UE or Fox to be honest, it's gone time since I've played it and uninstalled after a while. The last time i played it, IIRC it was like a SIM game, COMvsCOM, in 2019 or 2020 engine style.

It has a lot TopEleven features like build a stadium, build a "village" with facilities around stadium.

But from what i understand, there was always some PES management spin-off, since the PS2 PES 5 days, not so promoted as the main games, but always behind the scenes, or Asia exclusive/browser/FB/mobile only/ whatever...

And just to finish with the rumours and conspiracy by my side, i repeat the thoughs for mobile/console unify, was a different project back, them, more a crazy idea/dream that stayed in the office, it was too young for that age.

I found a screen from the FB management game, that shows the stats.
View attachment 177697

I remember i played it a lot back in that days in FB. For sure played the inaugural BETA season, and then a season or 2 in the 1.00 version, before it was shut down, without any explanation.

Just to conclude, that years blueprints projects, have not any relation to today's PES mobile. It was from that interviews that happen usually around April-May, near the end of life cycle of current year PES and right before the pre-release hype period of next year PES, where usually KONAMI devs, speak at general for very future ideas, since they cant reveal info for the next upcoming game, and make spoilers to the hype. And usually that ideas never happen, or happen much differently.

Like that interview in Russia in 2019 that was saying PES 2022, woulr be next-gen UE in PS5/XboxX and Foxengine legacy edition in PS4/Xbox One /PC...

Well in that interview of 2015, it was stated that mobile gaming is (will be) the future.. I repeat no relation to current efootball project!!! Much different the current era mobile gaming, to that era mobile scene.

It was more of a blueprint back then. If i can find the link again, i will post it here.
That's not PES Cards Manager as it is now... But i think PES Cards Manager is the evolution of that game.
Or it's the same : the number in grey on the small screen looks like the stats from PES CM.
It's the only one who got that 5 or 6 global stats. It's looking really alike, same as the gameplan. Never tried it, it's not available in my country i believe.

But it's more popular in japan whille PES CLUB Manager is more worldwide.
I owned it : but too much publicity, spam, rewards that you need to switch...
Except if i remember weel if you brought the game for 10 euros or something like that: they removes all ads.
I must admit it was funnier on Mobile only at the time and it's not better rated than FM Mobile for nothing. You could've see better the players moves etc.

I kinda liked it to be honest, and did a half season, which is exceptionnal for me as it's the only game i player with Angry Bird and an Arkanoid lookalike. I hate advanced games on Mobile and all those stuffs. Too old school for that (or just too old f.t.s. lol)

I remember asking to NFSFM to try to decode the Card game for having stats... But there's was only the 5 or 6 global stats on the databse, skills, positions, good foot and all basic infos...
Because on that version : there was Bundesliga with stats and real players on it : if you remember in the past there was many "Bundes back to PES?" rumors, and it was right : but the deal was only for their manager game. EA and German association didn't wanted us to have even a fake Bundes (those both mothefuckers).
And that's why i wanted to decrypt at all cost that game. Resolving one part of the problem, even with less preset, at least on Console.

I don't think there was more stats in the core, and they were rate like on +- 2000, something like that (remember stuffs like "Speed 350 points" 1120 Attack etc. etc.), but the Overall was on 99 and similar to basic PES. As simple that game is it's a lost of time for them to build full players of course, but it would have been a thousand time more "balanced" and far easier to re-create Bundes with Konami's standards/stats (with corrections of course : i already mentionned the errors of conversion from older to newer version too much times)

Last edited:
I know this should probably go in the "Master League adventures" thread, but I don't really plan on making regular updates, so I thought I'd just post it here. Let me know if I should move it to the other thread! 🙂

A while back, when Madmac79 announced he would attempt a "Veteran Challenge" on Master League, I finally felt the itch to stop editing and start playing PES again. (I put it this way, because editing PES 2011 is a way for me to relax with a game, even when I don't feel like actually playing a game.) It reminded me of another challenge, one that I have always wanted to do, but never really taken the time to try out:

The Nationals

The challenge involves starting a Master League with a squad consisting of players that are only assigned to their national team (and therefore, technically, free agents).

It's always bothered me a bit that players from national teams would only show up in Master League if they were assigned to a club team, because it limits the pool of players available to us. So this specific challenge effectively allows me to manage a team I wouldn't normally be able to put together in Master League!

I decided to limit myself by only picking players from Asian national teams and putting together a squad similar to the "Defaults" in terms of overall quality. All of this had to be done in Editing Mode before starting the challenge and after a few sessions of comparing stats and positions, I ended up with this:

View attachment 177488

A charming ragtag of players similar to the dearly beloved Defaults, with stats ranging from average to abysmal.

There are a few minor differences, though. I more or less ran out of viable options for CBs, so the squad only has 27 players (compared to 28 when starting with the Defaults). Also, Cinu Santiku is from the default WE United squad - he's a seasoned defensive midfielder in steady decline, but he's become a bit of a mascot for my Master League-adventures in this edition of the game. Plus, he's from South Korea, so he fits the rules I have settled on.

By the time I post this, I have played about 7-8 matches with the expected (mixed!) results and I have already encountered an issue I did not consider beforehand: fatigue and form.

Because every single player in my squad represents their country with zero competition over their spot, they all get called up for friendlies and end up in pretty bad shape for the next 2-3 matches. It's hilarious and a bit worrying at the same time, and I don't know if this will sour the experience in the long run. I definitely have to pour all of my resources into a good Coach or Athletic Trainer as soon as possible!

I also visited the club's youth academy, where I recognized some pretty interesting names:

View attachment 177489

I haven't quite decided how I'll build my squad going forward, but I am leaning pretty heavily on going down the "Generations"-route of only signing new players when one from the squad retires... maybe with the added challenge of only signing players from Asia? At least Kim Jong Yeol fits the description... 😉
I actually really like this idea! It would be interesting to hear how you keep doing with your campaign bro! Nice idea of having only Asian national team members, it has to make it more challenging because they will be called up to almost every single game, lol!

I've always had a soft spot for Asian Leagues as I've mentioned before, and having an ML with "default" asian (or any continent players for that matter, pretty much anyone who could stand in for the original team) is quite appealing to me! Whenever I start an ML, I almost always try to make sure to start with a low ranked team similar to ML Default level!

For example, I tried doing this in JLWE9AC for the PS2, I took Bucheon United and traded away all of their better players and filled it up with below average players from the K-League! Just makes it that much more challenging and fun to play, and the transfer market is especially interesting! :TU:

Hey guys, just wanted to share this info with you, you can use trophies from PES 2014 on PES4

IMPORTANT: I'm talking about PS2 games only

here's copa libertadores from PES 2014 on PES4

1663058142174.png

Now giving you that info, just letting you know that you can use this trophy, as for example the real UCL from PES 2014 on any PS2 game, J League, WE, PES, etc.

I left more info on my thread for trophy modifier (its under the editing forum)

Hey @marqisspes6 , have you ever made your own PES/WE patch game?
I've tried, but never got far, its quite too much work on the db related and i actually wanted to do a really good work, wanted to do an updated pes5/we9 patch, but decided to leave the project maybe for some other time

I have already said to him that I am sure he is "Seabass" in disguise. :D

The amount you do for the community @marqisspes6 is amazing it really is. :APPLAUD:

Hahaha thanks a lot mate, just trying to give the community what they deserve

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom