The Retro-PES Corner

Not sure what you mean with your question :THINK:are you referring to Master League?
Yes about ML, as i played it only on PES 1 to 3, and i mixed all clubs a bit randomly.
But for a "Premier League" with 3 promoted such as Anderlecht, Olympiakos and Benfica lol
With the patch released from the italian guys on PC (the one i want to work on the database as there's "errors") they put on every D2 to have a full D2 (in number of D2 teams asked by the Master League) PL, Serie A... Not 100% sure about another league but i think Germany too

I'm really liking PES 2010! I was able to edit the league structures like I wanted.. The gameplay is great and the editor from my kitserver allows to change camera angles.. But I still haven't been able to figure out how to change cup logos..

A couple of other small issues:
1. Is there a way to fix the upper right hand scoreboard? it's supposed to be Fox Sports but I don't know why the shape is kind of weird.
2. Is there a way to put the PLAYER NAME over the cursor instead of the number "1"? Can't find it anywhere in the game, maybe there's some kind of mod or hidden feature?

Aside from that, I am quite enjoying it! I find it much better than PES 2013 tbh.. I will give it a full review soon!

1638642919843.png

You can't if you're not on a match (they forgot to add it on the menu, simply) @millossobek

For that, you need to start a game, then pause, and "setting" during a match, then you got the panel with the pad and push square (ps) or X (xbox) to enter in the mode to change it.
Then you know how to do it, > goes right on the cursor to switch from "1" to "player name".

Guys just a question : i got Virtua Red Deluxe patch for PES 2008 PC (which i found not that bad : just that we were waiting for a revamp at the time. But in comparison to PES 6 its not super bad)

But that patch is from 2008-2009, PES 2008 is from 07-08. If someone found or still got any patch from the PES 2008 season, on PC, even an O.F. (just for having kits from that season) with at least Bundes on it, don't hesitate to share. Even on PS3 or 360, just for kits... The issue is i will got to re-create full bundes manually on PC😅 So for database it's not the ideal.

I want to update both PS2 (first, got already a fitting O.F. with kits and the rest) and PC (secondary, less important to you i think) version of those games. The thing is on JL2008, It's like for club at least, all leagues rosters up to date.
Another question, is there a way, with DKZ, to see for players with "in game" built face, the parameters? Because when you check them to "build", all parameters are reset to "0". Not the case, for example, for i don't know every PS4 PES.

Thanks in advance, again, i got a tool to try btw, i'll see if the "build" parameters are visible, but PS2 only i think.

No mate, i can rename it PES 2035 or the same exact name as the original PES5, no way to open it.
I'm trying with Game graphics studio, got all the links for Emblems for J-League in 64x64, and also all the kits in PES 5-6 format. But it seems too complicated to assign them on another game.
I prefers to give up about it, mods aren't my thing. It (really) put me on my nerve to search what to do. How to do. I'm editing data, stats and remade faces, that's what i do since forever, or assigning patch a long time ago.

But thanks for asking.

I just open this thread and saw this message, i know its old, but have you fixed it? maybe i can help somehow if you're still interest

Guys just a question : i got Virtua Red Deluxe patch for PES 2008 PC (which i found not that bad : just that we were waiting for a revamp at the time. But in comparison to PES 6 its not super bad)

But that patch is from 2008-2009, PES 2008 is from 07-08. If someone found or still got any patch from the PES 2008 season, on PC, even an O.F. (just for having kits from that season) with at least Bundes on it, don't hesitate to share. Even on PS3 or 360, just for kits... The issue is i will got to re-create full bundes manually on PC😅 So for database it's not the ideal.

I want to update both PS2 (first, got already a fitting O.F. with kits and the rest) and PC (secondary, less important to you i think) version of those games. The thing is on JL2008, It's like for club at least, all leagues rosters up to date.
Another question, is there a way, with DKZ, to see for players with "in game" built face, the parameters? Because when you check them to "build", all parameters are reset to "0". Not the case, for example, for i don't know every PS4 PES.

Thanks in advance, again, i got a tool to try btw, i'll see if the "build" parameters are visible, but PS2 only i think.
https://www.pesoccerworld.com/descargas/pro-evolution-soccer-2008-pc-option-file-562.html

There are a few PES 2008 option files here, but the indications here are in Spanish..

This might be one that might work, it has some updated transfers, but I think it's still for the 2007-2008 season

https://www.pesoccerworld.com/descargar/world-club-patch-1-0-by-stefanf96-2294.html

Let me know if it works, bro. :TU:

Thanks for asking, but no, WE9 isn't editable with any PES 5 Editor. Well i just hope that the 2006 WC patch (with exactly the same rosters as WE9, no kits assigned) work on a PS2 modded. Kits aren't done btw, just "basically" remade, i mean only the colors and design, without sponsor Nike/Adidas/Puma or whatever else etc.
But i ain't that much about graphics so. Perhaps there was an O.F. with that patch, have no idea but it's weird.

Whatever, i will probably focus on PES 5 for PC to update (there's tons or players...) as no one has did it "like Konami's should have" at the time, regarding database summer's transfers.
From some teams, not a single created player : i started to take note for Ascoli : at least 8 missing players lol. Only some transfers from players who were in game already. I hope it's not the case from all teams : otherwhise i will have no other choice that creating teams with after winter transfers (much easier : just have to recopy WE10 data + some corrections ;) )

Edit: Thanks Millos, i found tons of O.F. but for PS3. I just installed the game, and tried it : same as PC, but not in 1080p... It makes an as much big difference graphically.
I will try those O.F. No idea if there's a way to make them compatible with PES 2008 PC through, but at least i can rebuild kits.

Thanks for asking, but no, WE9 isn't editable with any PES 5 Editor. Well i just hope that the 2006 WC patch (with exactly the same rosters as WE9, no kits assigned) work on a PS2 modded. Kits aren't done btw, just "basically" remade, i mean only the colors and design, without sponsor Nike/Adidas/Puma or whatever else etc.
But i ain't that much about graphics so. Perhaps there was an O.F. with that patch, have no idea but it's weird.

we9 for ps2? i guess it dependes on the version, but i could try to work on something for you if you want it, may not be perfect but i made this editor https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes5-we9-le-of-team-editor.85687/ which allow you to export all players into a csv file and then import it back with the changes you made, if you share with me the option file i can give it a look and see what i can do, at least if you're interest

Thanks a lot bro !
I will take a look for sure.
But it's more about Emblems and kits (man made, whatever, still better than the ugly Konami's emblems) not really the database for the Jap version, with winter transfers from 2003-04.
I can't found anything anywhere, i just wanted change those stuffs at least.

There's FAQS to re-create kits for both WE9 Jap but also for PES 5, it's pretty like the "good old time", but no problem as there's by far less teams to focus, English and Germany + some fakes Euro clubs with fakes names. But for recreating Emblems it's hellish lol.

But yes it's kinda weird : i also remember a WE9 editor jap version for PS2, i know there's an USA version. But that one is unique.

WE9 "International" or just WE9 for USA is exactly the same as PES 5, i will try it but don't think it's compatible.
WE9LE a bit different, same rosters but some small adjustments in gameplay and very few stats changed, i ain't sure (someone posted differences pages ago, i think he compared PES5 with WE9LE). The editor you posted is more about database.

About WE9 PS2, if change stuffs in the database, it will be only fakes/duplicates in NT, i can do it manually.
But many thanks again for your concern.

Thanks a lot bro !
I will take a look for sure.
But it's more about Emblems and kits (man made, whatever, still better than the ugly Konami's emblems) not really the database for the Jap version, with winter transfers from 2003-04.
I can't found anything anywhere, i just wanted change those stuffs at least.

There's FAQS to re-create kits for both WE9 Jap but also for PES 5, it's pretty like the "good old time", but no problem as there's by far less teams to focus, English and Germany + some fakes Euro clubs with fakes names. But for recreating Emblems it's hellish lol.

But yes it's kinda weird : i also remember a WE9 editor jap version for PS2, i know there's an USA version. But that one is unique.

WE9 "International" or just WE9 for USA is exactly the same as PES 5, i will try it but don't think it's compatible.
WE9LE a bit different, same rosters but some small adjustments in gameplay and very few stats changed, i ain't sure (someone posted differences pages ago, i think he compared PES5 with WE9LE). The editor you posted is more about database.

About WE9 PS2, if change stuffs in the database, it will be only fakes/duplicates in NT, i can do it manually.
But many thanks again for your concern.

Mmm and you wanna do a option file not an iso base patch? Or you will deliver the iso? If is the case of the iso you can change the emblems with ggs o we picture decoder by modifying the flg files inside the 0_text.afs
And yes i posted the differences between pes5 and we9le (at least on pc) and they only vary for the names callnames and something else im sure but cant remember but it wasnt stats
If you wanna deliver only an option file... Like i said probably with some hex editing it can be done but first you'll have to do it in another option file and then move it to your we9jpn im not sure if the option files are the same or not the main problem will be the decryption of the option file

Well, it's more for PES5 in fact, a "correction" from one patch "Original Season". I'm on something else right now, but my future edits will focus on original season for 5, 6, from Fabri (he posted on the PES 6 section both patchs) > those one for PC. And perhaps, well it's pretty unsure as PES 5 needs a lot of work on it (less PES 6 weirldy) but for PS2.
The game is better on that version, run smooth with emulator and better than PES 6 and his PC version.

But the focus will be for PES 5 Original season first, then i'll see. Now i'm on PES 2021, PES 5 i'm taking note of all players not in game. It's more a future collaboration than a thing i'll do all by myself : i will only focus on data and perhaps/probably teams to replace. But it's not for right now and i'll take my time for it, as i'm said i'm on something completely different, focus on PES 2021 and future Mobile update. It's not like PES 5 and 6 are new and i'm hurry to do it, 6 months or more vs 15 years ago lol.

The thing is the original season patch is very great graphically, but it's based on a very very old O.F. from 2004. I want to restore players stats with Konami's ones from next versions and past version (WE10, PES 6, WE9 etc., with some small changes based on those players stats like Growth type)
Stats from those time were more or less "static" with, like i said, exception > Messi from PES 5 to 6.

Hey guys. Will sound like the most newbish question ever but.. how can I raise the internal resolution of Pes 5 beyond the old limits? I changed my monitor days ago and with the old one I never felt the need to graphically go beyond what kitserver and plain settings already gave me, however now I need it and I'm stuck. I'm trying with Kingsley's tool, but despite following the instructions I can't seem to make it work. Some help please :( ?

Hey guys. Will sound like the most newbish question ever but.. how can I raise the internal resolution of Pes 5 beyond the old limits? I changed my monitor days ago and with the old one I never felt the need to graphically go beyond what kitserver and plain settings already gave me, however now I need it and I'm stuck. I'm trying with Kingsley's tool, but despite following the instructions I can't seem to make it work. Some help please :( ?
Isn't it inside kload/kserv/kcnfg ?That txt file to need to open with notepad "as administrator"?

Isn't it inside kload/kserv/kcnfg ?That txt file to need to open with notepad "as administrator"?
I tried change it from there as well, but nothing happened in game. I can't open it as an admin tho, in the sense the option isn't there at all, maybe that's why?

I tried change it from there as well, but nothing happened in game. I can't open it as an admin tho, in the sense the option isn't there at all, maybe that's why?
In my PC windows 7, i open notepad as admim from Windows/Start button, and from there i open the file. file/open.

You know the procces right? Windows button, click, locate the notepad, right click, open as admin.

But I don't remember what i do after. Ddo insave from inside or i save and replace the file.

Whats the name of the file dude?

In my PC windows 7, i open notepad as admim from Windows/Start button, and from there i open the file. file/open.

You know the procces right? Windows button, click, locate the notepad, right click, open as admin.

But I don't remember what i do after. Ddo insave from inside or i save and replace the file.

Whats the name of the file dude?
Honestly I wasn't aware that from the start button you could open as admin. You always learn something new it seems :D. I'm on W 8.1 but yeah, it worked the same - fact is, I opened the file (which is Kload) as an admin and edited the resolution inside, but still nothing :(

Honestly I wasn't aware that from the start button you could open as admin. You always learn something new it seems :D. I'm on W 8.1 but yeah, it worked the same - fact is, I opened the file (which is Kload) as an admin and edited the resolution inside, but still nothing :(
Unfortunately search button does not work at the moment mate. There was a discussion around a year ago, where many solutions were proposed, in this thread.

I don't have a PC now to check though.IIRC there are 4 lines about resolution, internal and enforced?

Have you removed hashtags from the beginning of each row refering to internal resolution?

@Tinker Bingo!!! Removed the hashtags and it's all fine, now it launches at the proper, higher fhd resolution. Thanks a lot mate :SMUG:

@Madmac79 Windows 8.1?? What's your problem mate? What conspiracy are you involved in???What issue does concern you!? Open your heart...Talk to me buddy!! :P

I'm a very problematic person, but at least this doesn't have to do with it luckily :LOL:. Honestly it was simply my first o.s. on this pc and never felt the need to change to something else. All the Fifas before 22 pc (which has been a mess for the few hours before the refund indeed lol, but maybe it was more cause my pc starts to show its age) worked nice and smooth and the same could be said for Pes, and for all the other things I play like emulators or the casual fps, platform etc. so yeah, it always served me quite well, no idea it had a particularly bad reputation :DD

Bros I need a little help with a PES 6 Patch.

I am playing the following patched version https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-6-global-patches-full-installers-by-sany.67651/page-62#post-3426975
PES 6 Romania Liga 1 Betano 2018

I'm having a problem with stadiums. No matter what stadium I choose, whether it is exhibition or Master League, the same default one appears in every single match.

1638867201271.png1638866814367.png

Strangely enough, the patch itself includes a lot stadiums, and as you can see, the teams are assigned to different stadiums in edit mode.. But when I actually go and play a match, no matter what team or stadium I choose, it always reverts back to the same stadium, The Arena Nationale FCSB! I don't know why this happens and would like to solve it.. In anycase, any help would be much appreciated.. Thanks!

1638867000327.png1638867058848.png

Last edited:
Bros I need a little help with a PES 6 Patch.

I am playing the following patched version https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-6-global-patches-full-installers-by-sany.67651/page-62#post-3426975
PES 6 Romania Liga 1 Betano 2018

I'm having a problem with stadiums. No matter what stadium I choose, whether it is exhibition or Master League, the same default one appears in every single match.

View attachment 135090View attachment 135087

Strangely enough, the patch itself includes a lot stadiums, and as you can see, the teams are assigned to different stadiums in edit mode.. But when I actually go and play a match, no matter what team or stadium I choose, it always reverts back to the same stadium, The Arena Nationale FCSB! I don't know why this happens and would like to solve it.. In anycase, any help would be much appreciated.. Thanks!

View attachment 135088View attachment 135089
Αre the stadius names in kitserver written with special (romanian) symbols that your Windows does not recognize as language?

But it's good enough for PES 5, 6 and Winning Eleven all versions so.. You guys are still my connection! :LOL:
I can play up to PES 2017 with little issues!!!

Back
Top Bottom