The Retro-PES Corner

Got a question about editing, how can I make one player appear in more than one club teams at the same time? As you know there are these patches with teams like Bayern 1994 and Inter 1990 and both have Matthäus in it, I wonder how this works.

Morning guys. Hope you don’t mind but I’m just sharing my recently started WE10 Master League. I’m posting all content directly to twitter so each clip will be a maximum of 2:20. It can be tough to edit but it makes for some nice snappy content. All videos also posted to my YouTube account

100% inspired by @Flipper the Priest as I love seeing his ML clips on twitter 🙂.

I have 4 episodes so far (including the intro episode);

I won’t continue to spam videos to here. Hope some of you will like it so far 🙂

take it easy!

If nothing else, I am inspirational.

had a few games of ISS Deluxe tonight on my ps1 emulator, the game hasnt been as kind as my memories of it from the super nintendo days

It's pretty psychedelic. And the commentary... Take a drink of water mate.

Got a question about editing, how can I make one player appear in more than one club teams at the same time? As you know there are these patches with teams like Bayern 1994 and Inter 1990 and both have Matthäus in it, I wonder how this works.
99% they have different IDs I guess... Because this way they might also have different stats/faces according to the era.
I mean, you wouldn't want to have the 2004 Messi in 2004 Barcelona and 2008 Barcelona (or the 2008 one in both teams), would you?

Possibly yes. But I think in Euro Football 90s patch for example they are one and the same ID, so players can appear in many teams. It is of course not always the best solution like you said in your example with Messi, but it would save a lot of time. I got an idea for a new patch that would contain all Serie A teams from 2000 to 2009, Serie A: The 2000's. Also possibly for the 90s of course. It is just an idea for now and will take a lot of time but I am thinking about how to realize it best.

Nope, definitely K-League WE9 (SLKA-25321). I just can't find it at all and I'm not alone in that. Even tried hinting to it to a Korean YouTuber to drop an ISO. He wasn't keen! 🙃 So a gold star to whoever can find it!

Not sure if we have any Korean nationals / residents on the site but there might be a way of getting K-League WE9 Asia Championship (SLKA-25321).

I found the below site and I have tried downloading but you have to register and buy credits/points in order to download. The only option that I could get to almost work (from the UK) is the "Bank Transfer" option [all other options were vouchers and there was a pay by mobile and credit card option but no internationally recognised payment methods, all Korean] but it required downloading some other software which I didn't feel comfortable doing.

Hope someone else has some luck...

http://www.filesun.kr/disk/board.php?board=4&n=6602150&simple=1&readmode=1

p.s. I could only access the webpage via PC/laptop not mobile for some reason. I also had to use google translate to help with the screens as my Korean is not up to scratch.

Possibly yes. But I think in Euro Football 90s patch for example they are one and the same ID, so players can appear in many teams. It is of course not always the best solution like you said in your example with Messi, but it would save a lot of time. I got an idea for a new patch that would contain all Serie A teams from 2000 to 2009, Serie A: The 2000's. Also possibly for the 90s of course. It is just an idea for now and will take a lot of time but I am thinking about how to realize it best.
I went the other way, for example I've 6 Diego Maradonas on my optionfile for the 15 years of his career each with their own stats and appearance , but my patch I'm working on is for multiplayer and not really for a master league experience

If nothing else, I am inspirational.

It's pretty psychedelic. And the commentary... Take a drink of water mate.

"Errgh-hmmm; excuse me." Why the heck did they waste cartridge/CD space on this 'commentator' clearing his throat and apologising for it? :LOL: It's not as if it's something you often (or perhaps ever) hear commentators do in real life, so it doesn't add to the immersion.

Not sure if we have any Korean nationals / residents on the site but there might be a way of getting K-League WE9 Asia Championship (SLKA-25321).

I found the below site and I have tried downloading but you have to register and buy credits/points in order to download. The only option that I could get to almost work (from the UK) is the "Bank Transfer" option [all other options were vouchers and there was a pay by mobile and credit card option but no internationally recognised payment methods, all Korean] but it required downloading some other software which I didn't feel comfortable doing.

Hope someone else has some luck...

http://www.filesun.kr/disk/board.php?board=4&n=6602150&simple=1&readmode=1

p.s. I could only access the webpage via PC/laptop not mobile for some reason. I also had to use google translate to help with the screens as my Korean is not up to scratch.

Yeah if I had someone with a Korean bank account it'd be pretty straightforward to buy the game. I've even emailed sellers directly to no avail, to get around the need for a local account! But no response. Luck might change on an ISO at least, one day...

"Errgh-hmmm; excuse me." Why the heck did they waste cartridge/CD space on this 'commentator' clearing his throat and apologising for it? :LOL: It's not as if it's something you often (or perhaps ever) hear commentators do in real life, so it doesn't add to the immersion.

He coughs and splutters throughout the whole game. It's so odd.

-----

State of this. Just as well - generally speaking - it's an amazing game!

I'm pretty sure that's impossible with the editor. I do however wonder if it would work by using the csv import. In the same way that it will accept over 99 as stats value with the csv import

I wonder how many different players I can theoretically use/how many Id there are in Pes 5?

I checked and there would be enough team slots to start with Serie A 2000-01 as Austria, Belgium etc and use the other European teams and PES/WE United to finish 2009-10 so all teams of all Serie A seasons from 2000-01 until 2009-10 are included like I want to.

I can make all 2000-01, 2001-02 and 2002-03 teams as national teams and then go on and edit all the league teams.

In editor I could put a player like Totti or Zanetti in more than one national team as they appear in every season, and they could appear in one club team as well so it would save slots for player ID.

Does it cause trouble like crashes when I use for example Austria as Roma 00-01 and keep player nationalities as in real life (Batistuta ARG, Totti ITA etc) or I should make them all Austrians?

Also I wonder if classic teams could be edited separately with Club logos ?

When I made Senegal as Inter 09 10 for testing I had Inter kit but with a big number in the front like in national teams, does anybody know how to remove?

I hope you understand what I mean, it is an idea I had and think about if it would be possible at all and how to do it best.

Did the treble on my PES 5 ML despite my self-incurred 700pts wage cap to make things tougher. It wasn't easy by any means and Liverpool ran me close in the league but a further level of house rules is in place before the 2018 season!

My squad has been pretty much desimated by a 500pts wage cap now. I've swapped my outgoing players with teams in the same league to make them more competitive and to save my old stars a life in the Others section.

I'll also now be limiting myself to only Youth players as new signings once any of my squad of 23 retire, demand too much dosh or in the very unlikely event a rival ML team comes in with an offer.

It's a lot to have to do by PES 5 is just so damn worth it.

Does it cause trouble like crashes when I use for example Austria as Roma 00-01 and keep player nationalities as in real life (Batistuta ARG, Totti ITA etc) or I should make them all Austrians?

I don't think it would cause a problem. Perhaps in a ML but not in general league/cup play modes I wouldn't have thought. I would imagine it's the same as PES6 in that sense and that is surprisingly robust. In the Amador OF most international teams have very few players as all the club teams were from a few different countries. When I tested out of interest you can still play international matches even with only a handful of players in the squad! Does some weird things like sometimes just those players show, then at other times in the game 11 players show but despite all that it didn't crash the game!

Nice idea to have a whole decade of one league in one OF. :))

When I made Senegal as Inter 09 10 for testing I had Inter kit but with a big number in the front like in national teams, does anybody know how to remove?

@Ciais or @marqisspes6 might be able to answer that one.

Hi everybody!

I'm kind of new here, and wanted to ask this in a certain topic but it seams I don't have necessary "privileges" to do this.

20 years ago PES was really born. The first PES on PS2 was stunning, so special.
So I turned that good old one on a cathodic TV.

That game was so hard! I can remember some stuff and tips, but clearly, there was some things never described in the booklet and that's what i'm looking for (like, how to do a...man, i just know the french word for this, it's a "double contact"😌 with Radolno...)

Please, if you have any information about gameplay tips, links, about this game, don't hesitate to let me know :)
This is kind of hard to find stuff like this about a forgotten or mass unplayed game.
Thank you very much!

ps: I would like to apologize for my french accent 😌

Hello. I just wanna ask a technical question. When I install PES 5 ot PES 6 with the original season patch it seems that I experience microstutters every 10 seconds more or less during gameplay. With the original version of the game I have the same problem and I'm preety sure that it's not because of the patch, it's the vanilla game that also works like that on my PC. I'll tell you more or less the configuration that I use:

- I utilize 2560x1440 resolution (changed from the .cfg file in kitserver because it's my native screen resolution)
- I have a new next-gen desktop PC with just one graphic card a GeForce card with RTX.
- I use Windows 10 Home Edition
- I have a refresh rate on my monitor established to 59 Hz (default, because its more popular especially for older games that are not optimized for higher refresh)
- in PES 5 & 6 settings.exe I let the options as they are, I just changed from window mode to fullscreen and graphics I put them on high.

I appreciate if somebody can give me some hints about how to solve the microstuttering issue, I don't know if it's related with my PC (because it's new) or if it's something global... I have my concerns mostly because the vanilla version stutters more or less in the same way...

Hello. I just wanna ask a technical question. When I install PES 5 ot PES 6 with the original season patch it seems that I experience microstutters every 10 seconds more or less during gameplay. With the original version of the game I have the same problem and I'm preety sure that it's not because of the patch, it's the vanilla game that also works like that on my PC. I'll tell you more or less the configuration that I use:

- I utilize 2560x1440 resolution (changed from the .cfg file in kitserver because it's my native screen resolution)
- I have a new next-gen desktop PC with just one graphic card a GeForce card with RTX.
- I use Windows 10 Home Edition
- I have a refresh rate on my monitor established to 59 Hz (default, because its more popular especially for older games that are not optimized for higher refresh)
- in PES 5 & 6 settings.exe I let the options as they are, I just changed from window mode to fullscreen and graphics I put them on high.

I appreciate if somebody can give me some hints about how to solve the microstuttering issue, I don't know if it's related with my PC (because it's new) or if it's something global... I have my concerns mostly because the vanilla version stutters more or less in the same way...
This should sort it out
https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-6-pes-5-we9-le-all-stuttering.76597/post-3640908

Guys can i ask u something? PES 2021 kits template is the same with PES 2014?

A friend who has old pc because he is using his smartphone for everything and he just has an old pc he made a patch for PES 2014 with fantasy teams and fantasy players...And the result is amazing...it s fun :d The countries are the same i mean its england france spain etc but the players and the teams are fantasy...

If the template of PES 2014 and PES 2021 are the same i am thinking to do the same with pes master kit creator for save time...

Guys can i ask u something? PES 2021 kits template is the same with PES 2014?

A friend who has old pc because he is using his smartphone for everything and he just has an old pc he made a patch for PES 2014 with fantasy teams and fantasy players...And the result is amazing...it s fun :d The countries are the same i mean its england france spain etc but the players and the teams are fantasy...

If the template of PES 2014 and PES 2021 are the same i am thinking to do the same with pes master kit creator for save time...
Almost. There are some differences in sleeves, collars (models are different of course) and socks as far as I know but the majorityof the kit should look good if you import a PNG made for PES 2021 in PES 2014.
Be advised that you cannot directly import data from the "WEPES" folder in PES 2014 but you need to convert the image to DDS and then load it via a CPK file (but I'm sure that your friend already knows that).
Ask him to share the progress here, if he doesn't mind.
Fantasy/fake team and players are a thing I'm definitely interested in (to the extent that I also made my PES 3 100% unlicensed a year ago, and I've been playing with it on a regular basis since).
@slamsoze did some kits for fantasy teams not long ago (make sure to check them out here) and I might be able to share my PES 2017 PLA kits if he needs them (they might be used for South American teams if needed as they pretty much have South American companies as main sponsors).

Almost. There are some differences in sleeves, collars (models are different of course) and socks as far as I know but the majorityof the kit should look good if you import a PNG made for PES 2021 in PES 2014.
Be advised that you cannot directly import data from the "WEPES" folder in PES 2014 but you need to convert the image to DDS and then load it via a CPK file (but I'm sure that your friend already knows that).
Ask him to share the progress here, if he doesn't mind.
Fantasy/fake team and players are a thing I'm definitely interested in (to the extent that I also made my PES 3 100% unlicensed a year ago, and I've been playing with it on a regular basis since).
@slamsoze did some kits for fantasy teams not long ago (make sure to check them out here) and I might be able to share my PES 2017 PLA kits if he needs them (they might be used for South American teams if needed as they pretty much have South American companies as main sponsors).
Thanx for mention pal. I Wil come back to comment latter, as I'm in a job trip now. Also @Feliplayz is the king of those staff. He has kits for all pes-generic clubs peu/pla/PAS for almost every years, from today back to 2017. Check his post and his YouTube channel.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/new-kits-for-fake-teams-pes-2021-download.85389/

don t anyone convince me that the awful awful cpu cheating that happens in master league, or the handicap or whatever u wanna call it, stops after 2 season in ML, im in my fourth season with barcelona, and still my spanish super cup game against real is unplayable, totally unplayable because of the handicap, and how slow and dumb my players have become for just this match, this has to stop, i ve heard people here defending the game and always finding some excuse to say that the game is playable in ML, sorry, NOooo , it is not playable, don t convince me otherwise with cheap excuses...shame seriously how this game becomes totally bad when u play these handicapped games vs a top opponent.
i don t really see how anyone would be even remotely excited to update the kits and stuff in this game, when the game only good when u play it vs a friend, and that s it, the game is totally bad in ML, and i always bought pes to play ML, it was never like this in PES 3,4,5,6, never, the individuality is not evident anymore, before, it was a joy to play with ronaldinho, or messi, in this game, they feel totally like normal players, there s no individuality....!!! this is a big big concern for the franchise, i have to say evidently, that i enjoy playing PES 3,4,5,6 more than this game, and im saying it with disappointment...

I stoped play football games when the PES 2017 released...i didn't play PES 2017-21....
Now i want to start playing one of the PES5-PES 2016....Which do you think that is the best for entertainment...
From PES 5 - PES 2016 and FIFA11 - FIFA 15....

I stoped play football games when the PES 2017 released...i didn't play PES 2017-21....
Now i want to start playing one of the PES5-PES 2016....Which do you think that is the best for entertainment...
From PES 5 - PES 2016 and FIFA11 - FIFA 15....

pes 5 and pes 6, also fifa 14 and fifa 16 (both with classic patch).

Just a quick one to marvel at how bad the music is in PES 2008. Obviously I remembered "Football... SOCCER" (who wouldn't) but almost every song absolutely stinks. The kitschy, quaint instrumental numbers from the previous games were pretty inoffensive but some of the atrocities here... A potluck of genres as well, none of which seem to fit together. 😄

Back
Top Bottom