The Retro-PES Corner

@rockstrongo: Great purchase! Months ago I revisited ISS Pro Evo and ISS Pro Evo 2 and had a blast with both. Can you believe that the AI on those games actually shoots the ball on 1 on 1 situations with the keeper?

@rockstrongo: Great purchase! Months ago I revisited ISS Pro Evo and ISS Pro Evo 2 and had a blast with both. Can you believe that the AI on those games actually shoots the ball on 1 on 1 situations with the keeper?
Looking fw to testing,there's a bit of a demand for this new PS1,so don't know when it's turning up.
Got fond memories of the old ISS games

@rockstrongo , and @mattmid , not only is it 4k ready but is also two megaton ready as it doubles up as an intermediate range nuclear missile control console.

Don't you just love the 1970s............
videoblocks-nuclear-symbol-flashing-icon-loop_ht-ycytafm_thumbnail-small07.jpg

@rockstrongo , and @mattmid , not only is it 4k ready but is also two megaton ready as it doubles up as an intermediate range nuclear missile control console.

Don't you just love the 1970s............
videoblocks-nuclear-symbol-flashing-icon-loop_ht-ycytafm_thumbnail-small07.jpg
Everything was better in the 70's
Remember parents smoking indoors,and in the car!
Wearing a belt in the car?
Unheard of back then,kids wearing helmets when riding a bike?
Only the special kids did that.
Good times
Screenshot_20180927-010229~2.png

Is it possible to import stuff to your PS2 via the memory card etc?
Btw,I've ordered a retro PS1,and looking for old ISS games and Pes 1&2

It's possible but you'll need either a max drive which are a bit expensive these days, or a memory card with fmcb pre installed.
The fmcb method will work if you don't have one of the newest slim models (with half shiny top as opposed to a shiny thin strip)
If you have any fat PS2 or a thin shiny strip model slim model then fmcb will deffo work. Even if you have the newest slim then some work, some don't based on model numbers. The pre installed fmcb card is easy and cheap, I bought one from eBay for less than a fiver the other week and have transferred amador demo file, plus some converted PES 3 files onto my PS2 easily.

Hope that helps?

It's possible but you'll need either a max drive which are a bit expensive these days, or a memory card with fmcb pre installed.
The fmcb method will work if you don't have one of the newest slim models (with half shiny top as opposed to a shiny thin strip)
If you have any fat PS2 or a thin shiny strip model slim model then fmcb will deffo work. Even if you have the newest slim then some work, some don't based on model numbers. The pre installed fmcb card is easy and cheap, I bought one from eBay for less than a fiver the other week and have transferred amador demo file, plus some converted PES 3 files onto my PS2 easily.

Hope that helps?
It did,thank you so much.
Haven't played/owned a PS2 in a very long time so I forgot pretty much the when's and if .
Appreciate it mate
Thanks

It did,thank you so much.
Haven't played/owned a PS2 in a very long time so I forgot pretty much the when's and if .
Appreciate it mate
Thanks
I'm in exactly the same boat, I sold my PS2 11 or so years ago and bought 1 again 2 weeks ago. I've had to relearn a lot of things including transferring option files, but it is super easy and takes less than 1 minute.
If you need any help using fmcb or converting option files let me know mate.

I'm in exactly the same boat, I sold my PS2 11 or so years ago and bought 1 again 2 weeks ago. I've had to relearn a lot of things including transferring option files, but it is super easy and takes less than 1 minute.
If you need any help using fmcb or converting option files let me know mate.
Will do mate

@papinho81 Thanks for that :) I have seen that before (a long while ago) It was really useful at the time but unfortunately won't work on the nomad one as you can't 'tab' or 'enter' into the next box automatically which is a shame. Although even with that it's still a lot of work. Thanks for the help though, much appreciated. :)

This looks like a digimon! :D :P Not from the retro digimon series.From the anniversary travesty movies-series-mini episodes-mini-movie-sequels-money-grab-nostalgia Digimon Adventures Tri. :P

@slamsoze , you are on the right Japanese anime/manga path, but it is not a Digimon toy or television series character. It is in fact a Fox Squirrel from the classic anime film: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

:PRAY::PRAY::PRAY:

A critical period of the season coming up in the PES 6 Default Originals Challenge, the save I play allows me alot more leeway too buy and sell players than @miguelfcp and @mattmid allow themselves. I buy an as many default re gens and youth player list squad members as I can afford each season and now my squad is genuinely strong with twenty four quality players and no dead wood hangers-on like Zamenhof, Lothar or Castolo to hold us back.

No excuses at the end of season five, we must earn another five thousand ML points in the last four league games and end of season friendlies.

Everything was better in the 70's
Remember parents smoking indoors,and in the car!
Wearing a belt in the car?
Unheard of back then,kids wearing helmets when riding a bike?
Only the special kids did that.
Good times
View attachment 6909
I love Rock's posts :LOL:

Just checking in guys....gonna play some PES 2013 soon, I havent gone back to it for a while.

Anyone else dislike PES 6 btw? I played a bit this morning and I just can't get into it. Never did like it much back in the day.....it feels, I dunno, wrong.

I love Rock's posts :LOL:

Just checking in guys....gonna play some PES 2013 soon, I havent gone back to it for a while.

Anyone else dislike PES 6 btw? I played a bit this morning and I just can't get into it. Never did like it much back in the day.....it feels, I dunno, wrong.
Cheers mate.
I can't remember Pes 5 that vividly,I remember Pes 4 though,the first Pes game I got hooked on,started on iss,but skipped a few istallatiions.

I still play my Pes 13 a lot,think defending is a bastard though.,getting beaten all the time

Back
Top Bottom