The Euro 2020 Thread

It's just a shame to see so many empty seats at Hampden for a big game in Sweden & Ukraine's football history. A knockout stage fixture should be a big occasion for both sets of supporters but even if there was no Covid regulations, the idea of expecting fans to travel across the continent on short notice to follow their team because of a marketing ploy from UEFA is bullshit.
=Platini.

This game feels like eredivisie but not in a bad way. also the amount of misses very eredivisie.

Well, Pickford ain’t in the competition for best keeper, imo. he degraded himself with that stupid tackle against van Dijk! Never forget. hard to forgive.
Maybe,I don't really care what happened before when deciding the best keeper of the tournament tbh

Well, I’m still battling my feelings, trying to get on the ground.
It will take a night and some sleep!

That Pig-ford statement still stands!!
I remember how you had this situation around 2006 if I remember right.
You did some research abroad changed your whole way of playing,scouting and training talents.
Resuting in a worldcup and the best coaches around europe...
I believe you crazy Germans will pull some stunt again.
Everybody playing 352 oir 343 with wingbacks is in a weird way your legacy...

Last edited:
I remember how you had this situation around 2006 if I remember right.
You did some research abroad changed your whole way of playing,scouting and training talents.
Resuting in a worldcup and the best coaches around europe...
I believe you crazy Germans will pull some stunt again.
Everybody playing 352 oir 343 with wingbacks is in a weird way your legacy...
That comment is pure joy to reply to. Let me do that tmw please! I’m done for tonight.

Hey @rockstrongo and the folks... can’t support you big time tonight, but a little. Nu kör Vi...!!!

Fighting my own fight tonight. Beating the S outa those football demons the haunt me since final whistle! :LOL:

Last edited:
Too bad, was hoping for Sweden to go through. You also know that Denmark is pretty happy about this

Back
Top Bottom