The Euro 2020 Thread

It will be a win with a max of 2 goals difference for Italy! :) I’d put my money on a 2:1.
What result do you predict, rock?
3-0.
Italy has 30 straight games without a loss,11 straight clean sheets.
It's the team that has impressed me the most so far.

I don't think Arnautovic's brother helps either. Always seemed to be angling for moving him on and then for getting him a stupid move to China solely for a pay day.

Anyone being pro VAR after All these 30-40 sec late offside decision's,where the ass ref can't/are told to not wave for offside even if the striker is 4-5 m offside.
It's a parody/travesty.

Last edited:
Anyone being pro VAR after All these 30-40 sec late offside decision's,where the ass ref can't/are told to not wave for offside even if the striker is 4-5 m offside.
It's a parody/travesty.
Yes but in the future they'll probably look for a system like hockey where each team has multiple calls for a VAR review.
Wich may result into leaving a bit charm, adding drama and more overview.

Yes but in the future they'll probably look for a system like hockey where each team has multiple calls for a VAR review.
Wich may result into leaving a bit charm, adding drama and more overview.
Wouldn't be surprised tbh.
I wonder what the referees think about this, linesmen are not even needed,could have VAR buzzing the ref for offside or not

I don't think Arnautovic's brother helps either. Always seemed to be angling for moving him on and then for getting him a stupid move to China solely for a pay day.
I recall Man United wanted to sign him back in 2017 I believe.
In a paralel universe that number 7 would've fitted him, a bit like Cantona.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom