Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

I have great news...

No, it's not finished yet... but this will make some of you very happy

I found a way to program the tool so that everyone can add their own league patch (following an specific tutorial).. this means... add your league, your kits, your fixture, and play it....

yet this is a great idea in my mind that i'm currentle programming but I think's it's going on a great way.. :EASY:

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

elxeneixe, since you're a programmer..how hard would it be to convert it to PES6?

Anyway, great job. I hope PES2009 deserves your work..;) (Im afraid not, but don't want to sound pessimistic).
If you're open to suggestions..I can post some.;)

about converting it to pes6, it depends more of the other programming part (mosu's team server for example)

About pes09, I hope I can work on it too.. it depends of the fact that my computher isn't really great (I have an athlon 64, 2gb RAM and a GeForce 7300gs) so if pes09 doesn't work on it I'll say goodbye to it until I buy a better computer... :D

About PES6

i love pes6... but its not posibble so far...

cause in PES6 we dont got the IMG concept like in pes2008

i mean the way to use IMG folder for pes6 kitserver...

Anyway... is not imposible.. i think i should sit on my chair and redesing the concept to PES6...

so lets wait till pes2009.... if this new game is a Crap.. like pes2008...

we will se a way to make it works for pes6...

but i will need JUCE help... i dont know i he want to work on pes6 again...

DIEGO

PS: i love this positive energy in this thread... everybody pushing in the same direction... and very hopefully

when premier this kitserver
sorry but i dont speak eglish very good

forget converting to PES06. convert it for pes09 because pes08 is dead mate. i think you should just use PES08 has a BETA tool and convert and release it on the PES09.

forget converting to PES06. convert it for pes09 because pes08 is dead mate. i think you should just use PES08 has a BETA tool and convert and release it on the PES09.

C'mon..I don't understand these people..last week you didn't believe in their project, now you're asking not to convert it to PES6.. I'm not saying to not convert it for PES09, for example, even though I'm very pessimistic about it, from the videos I saw..the same exact problems that ruined this year version. And they always said they would convert it to PES09..so...that's no discussion at all. Let's just hope the game is good enough for the effort they're putting into this.. I really hope this year's version is the best ever..but I'm afraid it won't be.
Why forget PES6? Why should we play something worse just because it's new? There's a reason why most talented editors sticked with PES6, an keep releasing stuff for it. Even though, thanks to Juce's incredible job, we can do now even more things with PES08.
PES6 should be a priority as long as it's a better game than the others, in my opinion. It only lacks what diego's team is trying to do..

Anyway, as I always said, it's really their choice..and I respect that..I only asked how hard would it be to convert it because I think it deserves it, and there's a lot more people prefering PES6. But even if they don't convert it, I'll be suportive, because what they're doing is just amazing..it's almost a new game, and the thing is, it has a lot of potential..this could be just the start.

Now, respect other people's opinions, please.;)

To diego, yes..I understand what you're saying..that feature that Juce released to swap files so easily would be awesome for PES6, maybe he's the key for it and he would be willing to help. He must be in a good mood, considering Zenit's success,eheh

(please notice all the thing i am goin to say ... will be explained in a good conversation tone)

jonneymendoza:

i dont forget pes6...

even i think...

pes6 gameplay with Next gen graphics of pes2008 would be great...

anyway... maybe pes6 and pes2008 is death for you, not for me...

and i am the one who decides this tool

(i say it in good tone.. as you did...) i repeat this thing, cause this could sound agresive....

i got to say you got a good point about pes2008 is death...

but...

my idea is make this project as big as i can...

so i though... "why no?".. "why no making this for all the people"

the only way to make it for more people is (in my opinion) making it.. for pes2008 2009 and even pes6...

cause i think i got a way to make it for this 3 games...

in pes6 case, most of the tool i would need are alredy done... (team server... its up to mosu) he can do it in few days

about pes2008... i got all tools just working.. and for pes2009
we got to wait to have it in our hands...

so i think is 100% posible for pes6, 2008 and 09 (i figured this out yesterday... while i was cheking a way to make it works for pes6)

cause the 90% of the menu programing is generic... is just about swithcin one game or the other.....

cause nico make the posibilitie to ADD your own leagues...

so i think this notice... will make a lot of people happy

the soul of this idea is

making what konami can´t do
i mean... thinking in EVERYBODY

cause SEABBASS (maybe) is limited by time... even limited by money... he´s got to create an ENTIRE GAME
while i am making a small "external game"...
so i even undertand him

BUT

WE ALL TOGETHER can make something huge
and we are already doing it

DIEGO

PS: jonneymendoza... with game you like or use?
cause as i see.. you dont like pes2008... but seem you dont use pes6?

I think the principal key to make this work for pes6 and pes2009 is Juce.. it's up to him and his kitserver.. that's all..
my menu es generic as diego said, so it will work with any pes which uses a kitserver..

Wow...Diego, great news!! Thanks so much for trying =D I think that's the way to go..trying to make it available to all pes fans.. If you achieve that, it would be beyond words.. PES6 with your tool would last for the next years.. I totally trust your team, the menus, for example, are way better than I would thought they would be..I was expecting something like Championship Manager 1/Sensible Soccer...and that would be enough..And the unseen work, must be real good if the release date is coming closer..so, I think it's much more a matter of motivation ;) And about Juce, I think he agrees PES6 is a better game, and I think your project deserves his help..he seems the nicest guy ever, so..let's hope he has the time to help.

I know you all are busy..but:

- The injury system has an independent machine? Because you barely see injuries on PES..it would be nice to have some random injuries..longer ones, like in reality.

- The main question I have, is about the teams..I still don't know if they all work at the same time..I think it won't be possible, right? For example, playing a Boca Juniors against a second division english team? We're still limited by one option file at a time, right?

As a suggestion, maybe it's too early now..but you should consider gathering PES communities as members of a PES Revolution (I don't know how your tool will be called) friends. For example, there's a lot of PES communities from each country that usually release their league patches (like PesRomania, pes.com.pt from Portugal, pesbrasil, and so on). It would be a nice idea to contact them in order to have their permission to use their work, to be part of the official release. They would still have the credits, of course, and from what I understand, their work doesn't need to be changed (a lot at least). I think most of them would be willing to be a part of the 'ring'. Because everybody will want to use this tool, it would be very good for them.

Great news to add PES 6, in case is possible would be great cos many people still prefer this game over others, and in case pes 2009 isnt better, many editors and people will stay with pes 6 till other game will be better than this one. Thanks for trying that.

Salu2

it's almost like a new game. i feel proud of u guys!

Now if you can make the ball more realistic, the game slower, the gk's and def's better and it WILL be a new game :EASY:
ok, other question. Will there be an option to play Master League with the new teams, or only Exhibition?

Last edited:

Nico + Diego: I will be online as late as possible tonight so I can make the kit previews and I can help with anything you need doing on the graphics side (maybe neatening up the menus with you nico! :) )

again, is there going to be any mode different to Exhibition or can we play only friendlies with this thing?

you will be able to play friendlies, leagues, UCL, UEFA Cup , almost all real competitions

:WORSHIP:
what about a career (something like a season, for example Premiership with included CL during the season)?

I think that will be possible too, because you'll play single matches, and the info (result and all that) will be sent to their tool..and arrange it, turning it to league tables, and so on. So, virtually, you can have a season with all proper matches, UEFA cup real format, even friendly tournments before the season (the famous ones, for example..). That's the amazing thing about their job..

OK, last question.
Will there be an option to add stadiums, increasing the number of the stadiums, and not stuck with 15 of them?

i'll try to answer some of your questions, hope I can help..

- The game modes avaliable are:
* Exhibition game
* Cup mode
* League Mode
* Classics Mode (play with old teams I guess, Diego hasn't told me about this but he made me add this option to the menues :P)

- Some of the cups featured are:
* UFEA Cup
* Champions League
* Libertadores Cup
* Sudamericana Cup
* Eurocup
* Copa America
* Asian Cup (I guess)
* World Cup

- As far as I know, matches like Boca Juniors vs and English Secod Division team are nt featured, becau those teams might be in different option files... Online matches between teams in the same option file will be avaliable..

- No gameplay changes will be featured..

- No Master league avaliable.. The new League Mode will play this role. It's wont be a simple league, all divisions will be playng their role in ths new mode

- Career mode still not avaliable... cup modes and ligue modes will be independent...

- Ball phisics won't be changed...Our work is on fixtures and that kind of stuff, not gameplay at all..

By the way, Nathan, I can't wait to see those kit previews :)

nico - please add my MSN. :)

Career mode is basically going to be League mode because, lets take Scotland for example, there will be more than just the top league. For Scotland there is all four divisions. SPL to Scottish Division Three. :)

Hello every one

i must say i love the way you add ideas...

please continuea doing...
as i said before...

i want to make all Konami cant

and konami (for a logic time and money limits) cant ask to people..about the game

i mean.. i invented and designed the concept... but i want YOU ALL be part of the final version mode

so please continue adding ideas.. or asking about your doubts..

is the best way.. we can give you... the toll you all dreamed..

about the stuff you asked..
nico answered some of those..

about the game mode

example

if you play Coca cola Premiership
and you select "wolverhampton) (i simply LOVE this team)

you can play the real game format
and if you promote to premier league... you will play the div1 and even FA cup
once season is finished.. depending you position in table... you will be able to play FA cup or even Champs league or UEFA cup

about carrer mode... i didnt think about it... maybe i can find a way..

please tell me exactly waht is this.. and the way you would play it.. and i see if i can make something

about injuries...
and red or yellow cards

mosu is wroking with sven... to extrac all that stuff (for final version - not for demo)

and i planed this...

if you get a light injury (the yellow signal)
the tool will ramdosie from a list some light injuries
and then will show you the kind of inujry

we will use REAL INJURY KINDS

example you you recvieved a red injury (the red color i mean)

tool will ramdomise eganin based on the level of injury
and maybe you can see something like this

"broken knee ligamnet - 8 months out"

and say bye bye to that player...

it will be banned from your team... during that time (not real time- just 8 month of your season time)

about transfers

seem easy and dificult
it´s 100% posible to make a transfer manager

i mean

each team will have a bankrol (posibly taking the REAL team bankrol) (i dont know where to find it)

and then you could buy players

problems is

making the CPU
making tranfers... we should program for a lot of time.. to make the computer make tranfers by itself.... so

its 100% posible but hard.... i am not programer... i was... years ago... so i can program now.... so this idea about tranfers is not up to me...
its up to nico or another programer that can make it as a individual tool and we can use it.....

if we do this.. we are creating almost a MASTER LEAGUE but with real money, real players value and real bankrol... and with the real competitions format

its ALL posible... is just about programing

if somebody feel he can coolaborate with the transfer system

he is welcome to the team...

here is your chance... TO BE PART OF THIS DREAM... that i becoming true.. day by day

Diego - If you use Football Manager you can see what the team's transfer budgets are. They are not completely accurate, but they are very good. :)

diego - I will be online at midnight in the UK... not sure what time that is in Argentina, but I will be on! :)

Thanks for all the answers.
ok, trully last question. For instance, if I select Boca vs Wolverhampton (example), are you trully sure it can't be played like elxeneixe said? It would be pretty useless to have all these leagues and not to play matches between them
Oh, and an Idea - about what diego said about the injuries - if u have Football Manager, you can run Database Editor and see all the possible injuries in the game ;)

the problem is taht if those team are in different option files then it's not possible.. that teh real deal..

i'm still finding it very hard to make it work with the promotions, imagine joining teams form different option files..

hello every one !

i had talked with diego to make the french official patch but nico i would like to know if i have to use gdb folder for faces , stadiums , balls etc and .team file for the OF or directly create the team in PES2008_edit01.bin or unnamedxx.bin , then ligue 1 keeep her place in the OF and ligue 2 should be create in Other A or B ?
i have some chant pack for this two league too so the same question , how to stock it for the easily use for you ?

hope you understand me , see ya

agree with you , joining team from different OF should be great and use more than 2 OF should be fantastic !!!

My suggestions..:

For the one OF limitation: mosu,goldorakiller ninuzu seem to understand the option file system pretty well, considering the editors they have released. They have the option to import players/teams and csv file.. the idea would be to that before each match. We know the game only uses one OF, but if it we had 30 OF's, one for each league (with all divisions), we would just need to import one team before the game. For example, Boca Juniors versus Nottingham Forest. We would use Boca Juniors OF updated with Nottingham Forest before the game (with a team slot that only would be used for that). It's pretty easy to swap a team nowadays..we would just to find a way for the tool to do it itself. The players ID for those teams would always be the same, so it would just have to fit the team's line up. (for faces/boots issue). Do you think it's possible? Just like everything else, trying to make it outside the game. That way we could have as many teams as we wanted, as long there was an option file with them (or even importing by FM08 as they are already trying to do).

For the career mode..I think that that would be the ultimate challenge..I think it's quite easier to think how to 'relate' things..but turning that into programming must be harder, I have no idea.
I think you should try small steps. For example, to begin, it would be awesome if we could get some job offers at the end of each season considering how good you did on your team. To get that, we would just need to know which position we got on the league, how far did we go on the cup, and european competitions, special prizes like best defense, etc..Even if you had to enter it manually. Then, we would make a formula to calculate how good did you perform considering the team you had and the league you were playing (for example, it's not the same winning the hungarian league or the spanish one. and it's not the same if you win it with Deportivo Coruna or Real Madrid.). The tool would just randomize some clubs, for example 1 club of level 5, 2 clubs of level 4, 3 clubs of level 3. You would start your job next season, even though only teams were changed. (teams would have the same players all career) It would be a 'easy' start for a career mode, and it would boost your experience, because you could start with Wolves and reach Real Madrid in a few years, and play with different players. I can tell more about this if you want..;)

About the transfer system..it seems much more complicated.. One of the things would be how to know each player value. My suggestion is pretty easy, but it has to be well thinken. For example, a striker. What is more valued about a striker? Shot accuracy, shot power, headers, speed..etc. So..the idea was to get their value according to their stats, age and league.
A striker could be valued this way, for example (x€ for each point):
Attack (stat, like 77) x 7000€
Defense (stat, like 30) x 3000€
Balance Stat x 5000
Stamina Stat x 5000
Speed Stat x 6000
Acceleration x 6000
Response x 5000
Agility x 5000
Dribble Accuracy x 5000
Dribble speed x 5000
Short Pass accuracy x 6000
SP speed x 6000
Long pass accuracy x 5000
LP speed x 5000
Shot accuracy x 8000
Shot power x 8000
Shot Technique x 8000
Free kicks x 6000
Swerve x 6000
Heading x 8000
Jump x 7000
Technique x 6000
Aggression x 6000
Mentality x 5000
Gk skilss x 500
Team Work x 5000

Then we would sum everything. Imagine he's really good and we would get 10 million euros. If he was playing in England, Italy, Spain..(league level 4), he would worth 10M x4= 40M. If he was playing in Portugal, Holland, for example, we could multiply by 3, instead.. and then, if he's 18-20 years old he would get his value by 120%. 21-24, 110%. 25-30,100%. 30-32, 75%. More than 32, just 50% or 30% of his total value.
But like I said, it would have to get a lot of thought into this to make it realistic.

Other features..getting sponsor offers according to your performance. You could create real sponsor packages that would offer you money (to buy players or invest in the club facilities). Why invest? Because let's imagine you would have a youth camp facility level 1. You would only get (randomly created players) with a maximum of X total points (stats). If you had a youth camp facility level 5, you could get players with much more stat points. But that shouldn't be a sure thing, just randomize it, and for example, level 5 would get a 25% possibility of getting a wonder kid. level 1 just 5%...

Well, I could go on an on...but I think that's enough. I know this isn't on your mind for now..first you must finish what you have and it's a lot..

hello every one !

i had talked with diego to make the french official patch but nico i would like to know if i have to use gdb folder for faces , stadiums , balls etc and .team file for the OF or directly create the team in PES2008_edit01.bin or unnamedxx.bin , then ligue 1 keeep her place in the OF and ligue 2 should be create in Other A or B ?
i have some chant pack for this two league too so the same question , how to stock it for the easily use for you ?

hope you understand me , see ya

the patches must work with kit server and any of its modules...

there are some things that change to make it work for the patch (for exaple, pa and pb kit folders now are called 0 and 1)

the same happens with stadiums... the rest is the same way as any normal patch ...

#71: There are some things that make it complicated to.. for example, teams with the same ID in different OF.. that might make youur OF corrupt by joining teams and players with the same ID...

Back
Top Bottom