Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

those tickets look really nice.. the fact is taht we are making generic tickets for each league because we are trying to make the menues as light as possible, asi the kit servers will be really huge..

you can talk to diego if you want to help us.. i need someone to work on the images while i'm programming, cuz it's very hard to do both things at the same time for me. f you are interested then send him a pm :)

you can helo us with the menu style and stuff.. I just program, tell you how the menues should be (position of the buttons and that kind of things) and you work on the graphics.. is that ok?? :)

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

hello every one ,

well , nico , thank you for your answer on msn ! With my team we begin to work .

nathan , if you are doing English official patch as i do french official patch , can you contact me to work together in th same way ? i think it s better to have the same result in official patch but may i m wrong ...

see ya

I think Nathan is working on previews but nos all the english league :)

so , my question is : who work on the other league ?

no idea.. far now we have argentinian league and french league patches I guess...
BTW, I need an Orange LEague Logo in HD if possible ;)

Dayum. Who is that girl in your avatar?

yeah our first test was playing friendly matches with my argentinian league patch and it's working really good, but we can do it better yet ;)

@ Jazek: Her name is Kristen Stewart

Xlsior - The patch I started and can get for you when it is complete is the Scottish Patch. It has all 4 Scottish Leagues so it's of major use to the patch. :)

PLEASE MAY ALL PATCHMAKERS + KITMAKERS PM ME THE KITS FOR THE DIFFERENT OFS SO I CAN BEGIN TO MAKE ALL THE KIT PREVIEWS. I WANT THE KITS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

ok , i will find you an orange league logo !

for other league , i will see what i can do

Keep up the good work guys

You are doing Konami's job for them so people need to be patient

this is for everyone: When you have finished your leagues, will tell you how to organize the kti server folder so that it works with our patch :)

there are not many news about the menues cuz i've been studying this last days. Promitheas made some great pictures for the menues so soon I'll show you how they look :)

see ya all

EDIT: I took some time to modify the main menu with the picture Promitheas sent me. I only changed the fonts and added the "Main menu" title. Hope you like it..

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Last edited:

that's much better...i don't like fifa's menu :D

me neither.. that's we I put this ones... promitheas is a great designer :)

this program %?
when do patch come in?

Last edited:

have patience we're working i just finished the tool which gets data after the match(red cards, yellow cards, goal scorers, assisters, injuries) etc

nico(elxeneixe) is working hard

good news mosu !
we have the logo for serie a and my face maker make the screen for the end of a game ...
promitheas , if u need help , tell us ...
see ya

thank you both xlsior and elxeneixe. I'm proud to be with us, you are doing superb work!
I will come back with screens of the menus this days... also, it is good to say that kit previews should be 100x217px like the ones i saw from nathan a few posts above.

Last edited:

wow the new menu is sick!

this is for everyone: When you have finished your leagues, will tell you how to organize the kti server folder so that it works with our patch :)

there are not many news about the menues cuz i've been studying this last days. Promitheas made some great pictures for the menues so soon I'll show you how they look :)

see ya all

EDIT: I took some time to modify the main menu with the picture Promitheas sent me. I only changed the fonts and added the "Main menu" title. Hope you like it..

you forgot to translate "opciones" :LOL:
anyway if you or diego need any other help just tell me, if you dont remember me im the one that gave diego the file with informations about all european leagues and the one that created the ranking system;))

Yeah - the kit previews were enlarged so that you could see more of the kits when you select your teams.

Thanks to the Bulgarians who have sent me their patch. All patches, kits and anything for the project must be sent to me.

Thanks guys.

you forgot to translate "opciones" :LOL:
anyway if you or diego need any other help just tell me, if you dont remember me im the one that gave diego the file with informations about all european leagues and the one that created the ranking system;))

LOL it happens.. I traduced it very fast so that mouse and promitheas could test the menues, but as I havent' finished them I don't have the complete spanish DB, so I don't have the english one either..

mosu, thanks for the support. Everyone in the project is working really hard. We couldn't have done anything without your help. The same to promitheas, who is creating awesome menues :)

Nathan and Xlsior are doing a great job too!!

nihn78: any help is welcome. When there's something that must be done, diego will surely contact you :)

we are working to fin a way taht everyone can add their leagues
And there's no release date..

Yes - the plan is that we can find a way for everyone to have their own leagues.

There is no release date, but you know we are working on it.

Ok.. after talking to diego and promitheas a lot, I made the final desigh of the menu. When I talk about design I mean kit preview positions, button positions and font color, etc..
This final version will allow you to select between different skins according to what you like...

Also I added the league/division selection menu and some more stuff to make it even easier for everyone to add their own patches.

Though the menues are the same as always as I'm studing for 3 exams this week and I can't programm much, I leave the screens and hope you like them

As you can see they have a bigger size now..

later I'll add the kit/teams selection screen and some more if possible

Back
Top Bottom